Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18247

    I Did Not Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.

  2. #18246

    Private Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She blew me off when I started asking about her ppm rate. Seems like won't even discuss and won't budge from the monthly allowance ask. She's pretty and all but definitely not going to spend 5 k on a 31 yo sugarbaby. Plus didn't even share her private photos. I'd love to hear though if anyone got her already.
    Pretty face, but quite heavy, and face search proves to be even larger. She would be hot if she dropped 50 lbs.

  3. #18245
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her yet.
    Thanks boss. I'll hit her up. Have been striking out badly this month so looking for a chic that's motivated.

  4. #18244
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    How fucking stupid do you have to be to argue say that to the guy who's job it is to make sure the TOS is followed?

    A2

  5. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    A bit large, with a larger ask. 5 K allowance + shopping.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-84796387b592
    She blew me off when I started asking about her ppm rate. Seems like won't even discuss and won't budge from the monthly allowance ask. She's pretty and all but definitely not going to spend 5 k on a 31 yo sugarbaby. Plus didn't even share her private photos. I'd love to hear though if anyone got her already.

  6. #18242

    Jia

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-20a89ce09e67

    This one is dtf. However, wants to be treated to a date before banging. Meet in DC first.

    I don't really care about going into DC nor dine some h. O. e.

    Get it boys.
    Anyone met her yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260922_171533_Chrome.jpg‎   AISelect_20260922_170259_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #18241
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her last week. Sounds very sweet and super responsive. Little too chunky for my taste though so I passed. If you are into little chunkier girls, she seems OK. Should request and see her private photos.

  8. #18240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    I've seen her. She had a profile months ago or more. Same gift and terms. Super sweet girl and lots of fun. I think there was also another positive report on her prior profile.

  9. #18239

    Kate

    A bit large, with a larger ask. 5 K allowance + shopping.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-84796387b592

  10. #18238

    Guess that warning didn't take

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
    I guess that warning didn't take.

    Stop using emojis, the boss hates them.

    A2

  11. #18237

    Reviewed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    Definitely covered. Great ass.

  12. #18236

    Gay

    Gay and not into guys. Wrong site I guess 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-36d801856439

  13. #18235

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
    Actually, it seems like she's still active. Saw her profile on SB and it's showing as being online. She magically age reversed there to 24. Also I don't think she still with that guy as usually in the past he would have reacted immediately and given the fact people are still talking about it, I'm assuming there has been no reaction from his end. To your point, he probably eventually figured out that he was dating a cum dumpster and jumped ship. Anyhow, she's not really worthy of any extra attention anyhow so I'll drop this now.

  14. #18234

    Covers

    If good with covers, both are good to go, reasonable and attractive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-d4458b0715cd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f60a3a9c87ec

  15. #18233

    Stacey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc

    Anyone seen this girl or have any info. Dm if you feel like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape