Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1223 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 18340
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18250
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, but quite heavy, and face search proves to be even larger. She would be hot if she dropped 50 lbs.
    Got it, thanks. She's definitely past her prime and assume was gorgeous when skinnier in her early 20's. To TFMs point, as soon as these chicks hit their late 20's becoming fat is almost inevitable and losing that weight is almost mission impossible. On to the next one.

  2. #18249

    Thanks A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    This is a free forum so no one says it but thanks A2. You the man.

  3. #18248
    Administrator


    Posts: 5254

    Why wouldn't you let us know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    I kinda stopped posting after that experience and transitioned into a forum lurker. I actually got with her and the experience was ok. I engaged in some of the discussions that were going on at that time. Next thing I know I'm getting emails from this guy giving me ultimatums to remove some of my posts. As we operate in somewhat of a grey area and actually confirmed that this guy is real with sort of intimidating background, decided the risk is too high and dropped it. I posted on the Opsec section of the forum on this as well. Not sure why her name is resurfacing now if it looks like she's no longer listed on the platforms.

    Stay safe!
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2

  4. #18247

    I Did Not Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.

  5. #18246

    Private Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She blew me off when I started asking about her ppm rate. Seems like won't even discuss and won't budge from the monthly allowance ask. She's pretty and all but definitely not going to spend 5 k on a 31 yo sugarbaby. Plus didn't even share her private photos. I'd love to hear though if anyone got her already.
    Pretty face, but quite heavy, and face search proves to be even larger. She would be hot if she dropped 50 lbs.

  6. #18245
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her yet.
    Thanks boss. I'll hit her up. Have been striking out badly this month so looking for a chic that's motivated.

  7. #18244
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    How fucking stupid do you have to be to argue say that to the guy who's job it is to make sure the TOS is followed?

    A2

  8. #18243
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    A bit large, with a larger ask. 5 K allowance + shopping.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-84796387b592
    She blew me off when I started asking about her ppm rate. Seems like won't even discuss and won't budge from the monthly allowance ask. She's pretty and all but definitely not going to spend 5 k on a 31 yo sugarbaby. Plus didn't even share her private photos. I'd love to hear though if anyone got her already.

  9. #18242

    Jia

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-20a89ce09e67

    This one is dtf. However, wants to be treated to a date before banging. Meet in DC first.

    I don't really care about going into DC nor dine some h. O. e.

    Get it boys.
    Anyone met her yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260922_171533_Chrome.jpg‎   AISelect_20260922_170259_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #18241
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her last week. Sounds very sweet and super responsive. Little too chunky for my taste though so I passed. If you are into little chunkier girls, she seems OK. Should request and see her private photos.

  11. #18240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    I've seen her. She had a profile months ago or more. Same gift and terms. Super sweet girl and lots of fun. I think there was also another positive report on her prior profile.

  12. #18239

    Kate

    A bit large, with a larger ask. 5 K allowance + shopping.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-84796387b592

  13. #18238

    Guess that warning didn't take

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
    I guess that warning didn't take.

    Stop using emojis, the boss hates them.

    A2

  14. #18237

    Reviewed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    Definitely covered. Great ass.

  15. #18236

    Gay

    Gay and not into guys. Wrong site I guess 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-36d801856439

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape