Thread: JM Massage Thread
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 19
-
Yesterday 22:03 #19Regular Member

Posts: 4Elly
Saw Elly about a month ago. Scheduled through text, easy set up.
Enjoyable table shower, TUMA was fantastic during the shower plus mixed in a little BBBJ.
Back in the room, more BBBJ, 69 (which I'm not a fan of DATY honestly, I don't necessarily like the idea of taking anything with me. But caved).
Some doggy and mish to finish.
She was very enjoyable, LFK throughout. Really enjoyed the TUMA, could have done without the 69.
Would love to get back, but with the constant rotation it's hard to know what you're getting. Would love the scoop on if any new faces are generous with the rimmies.
-
10-05-26 01:28 #18Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10ⒿⓂ
💞 Nana
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
⮚ Quick lineup change. Unfortunately Taliya had to leave us but that just opened a spot for the beautiful Wendy! ★
ⒿⓂ Therapists for 10/5/26
Nana is 24 years from China, she is a little spinner standing 5/1 and 97lbs.
💞 Emma
Emma is our GND from China. She is 27, 5'1 ,110lbs with C Cups. If you are looking for an adventure, look no further.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725437
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725176
💞 Wendy
Wendy is from China and is 28 years old. She is a tiny thing standing 4'11 and 110lbs with D Cups and a nice round 🍑
💞 Mishell
Your Latin Queen has arrived (and her Latin ass is right behind her). From Ecuador, Mishell is 27 years old, 5'5, 130lbs with D Cups and the perfect Latin 🍑
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730193
✰Walk-ins are welcome but we strongly recommended making an appointment. Things run so much smoother for both you and us.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
ⒿⓂ
📍 Seattle
📞 206-556-0501
-
10-04-26 01:25 #17Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10ⒿⓂ
💞 Nana
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
⮚ Football and JM girls - what a combo!! ★
ⒿⓂ Therapists for 10/4/26
Nana is 24 years from China, she is a little spinner standing 5/1 and 97lbs.
💞 Emma
Emma is our GND from China. She is 27, 5'1 ,110lbs with C Cups. If you are looking for an adventure, look no further.
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725437
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725176
💞 Taliya
Taliya is gorgeous with long flowing black hair. She is 26 years old, 5'2 and 110lbs with large C Cups.
💞 Mishell
Your Latin Queen has arrived (and her Latin ass is right behind her). From Ecuador, Mishell is 27 years old, 5'5, 130lbs with D Cups and the perfect Latin 🍑
Reviews
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730193
✰Walk-ins are welcome but we strongly recommended making an appointment. Things run so much smoother for both you and us.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
ⒿⓂ
📍 Seattle
📞 206-556-0501
-
10-03-26 19:42 #16Senior Member

Posts: 26Angela!
As usual, Angela was great. Very willing to do whatever. She gives the best BBBJ and will stay down there until you're ready to give it to her. Highly recommend her.
-
10-02-26 03:55 #15Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10Thank you for the amazing review. These reviews are 100% for the benefit of the provider. Without reviews, work can slow down causing them to leave early so if you have a great experience and want the girl to stay longer. A good review is the best way to ensure that!!
Originally Posted by OldFng
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:57 #14Senior Member

Posts: 33Welcome Mishell!
I was very interested when JM started inviting Latina therapists. I had a fun but kinda low energy session a couple months ago that was vaguely disappointing, not bad. Then life got a little busy and haven't been able to swing by Georgetown in a while.
As luck would have it, I was volun-told into an airport run this morning and had some time to kill. I texted to see if Mishell was available, and fortune smiled again as she was. I was given an appointment code to verify when I arrived. Hopefully this will cut down on the walk-in dipshits claiming they have an appointment.
Mishell looks better in person. Very friendly and curvy, giggling at my rusty Spanish phrases. Like my Spanish listening, if you slow down a little bit she does very well. I think she has much better English than she realizes and communicates just fine.
She went and checked, the shower was busy. So we stayed and made out a bit, LFK, hands and lips roaming. We settled into one of the better massages I've had recently. Really loosened up my shoulder blades and collar bones. She even hit my calves, hamstrings, and a little foot rub. Quite sensual as well, 'random' brushes and climbed on the table to dig in a few spots and some sliding around.
The shower opened up, we headed back. More laughing and sliding around. A little less action than some, still very enjoyable sliding along all the soapy curves-for-days. Probably some enhancements, if so very well done and not distracting at all.
We headed back to dry off and make out some more, leading up to the finest BBBJ I can recall. I didn't make it past that stage in the festivities and don't care one bit. We snuggled for a bit, and I had to excuse myself to head to the airport.
I will definitely be making time to come visit Mishell again, I had a great time: sensual, flirty, friendly, satisfying. I imagine things will only improve as she gets settled in and I can't wait.
-
10-01-26 10:37 #13Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10ⒿⓂ
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
⮚ And away we go, new October rotation has arrived and are ready to help you relax with a great massage ★
ⒿⓂ Therapists for 10/1/26
As always, we have a fantastic lineup for you this rotation. Click on their pictures for stats
💞 Nana
💞 Emma
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725437
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725176
💞 Taliya
💞 Mishell
✰Walk-ins are welcome but we strongly recommended making an appointment. Things run so much smoother for both you and us.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
ⒿⓂ
📍 Seattle
📞 206-556-0501
-
09-27-26 17:02 #12Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10ⒿⓂ
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD
⮚ Another week has gone by and you only have a few more days to come visit these beauties. Rotation day is coming quickly!! Also thank you for all of the stellar reviews. They have really brightened our days! ★
ⒿⓂ Therapists for 9/27/26
As always, we have a fantastic lineup for you this rotation. Click on their pictures for stats
💞 Angela
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725393
💞 Emma
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725437
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725176
💞 Lily
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725176
💞 Pao
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7725287
✰Walk-ins are welcome but we strongly recommended making an appointment. Things run so much smoother for both you and us.
House Fees
30 minute massage $50
60 minute massage $60
Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.
ⒿⓂ
📍 Seattle
📞 206-556-0501
-
09-25-26 20:31 #11Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10Thank you DragonBitten and a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you! I will be sure to show this to Emma, I am sure it will make her smile
Originally Posted by DragonBitten
[View Original Post]
ⒿⓂ
-
09-25-26 18:36 #10Regular Member

Posts: 1Angela
Thanks for the add. Long time reader and have enjoyed all reviews and tips here. Wanted to contribute with my recent visit to JM.
Saw Angela yesterday and had a great time. Her personality is what stood out to me, friendly and bubbly the entire session. Great body too, definitely spinner-type as others have mentioned, 5"2 and 100 lbs. She looked amazing in her tight pink dress. Cute face, naturally pretty, 8/10. I think her highlight are her large MMs, seem like C or D cups, but are soft, shapely, and fun to squeeze.
Our session kicked thing off right away with her dress dropping to the floor, then she moved in to grind on me to wake up little man. I gave her a light back massage and caressed her breasts as she continued grinding.
She gave me a light back massage next, with more playful teasing. She then lay down next to me and we cuddled and LFK / DFK for probably 10 min straight. She is a great kisser and loves playful tongue action. We moved to 69 next, and her BBBJ started slow but progressively picked up pace and suction. She has a nice small shaved kitty with trim lips.
Rubber came on and we started in Mish, then to Standing Mish, Doggy, and back to Mish until I finished. Her kitty is tight so I did not last long. She was very engaged then entire time and particularly loved it hard and fast in Standing Mish, said I made her come, though I'm not sure if she really did or just good acting but it seemed believable enough.
We finished up our time with some more cuddle / dfk until it was time to leave. Had a fun hour with Angela and hope to see her again before she leaves.
-
09-25-26 16:29 #9Regular Member

Posts: 9Upcoming Roster
Was there in the beginning of August and had a wonderful massage session with Elly. Will be back in town in a few weeks and can't wait to see who'll be available!
-
09-25-26 13:18 #8Regular Member

Posts: 20Emma and Lily
I scheduled with my ATF Emma, and brought a box of Mid-Autumn Festival Moon Cakes for everyone to share. I guess she had something to share with me too cause she brought Lily in and asked if I wanted a 4-hand. Having just come back from a Vegas birthday trip, I figured I would treat myself, and really, there's no way I could ever say no to Emma.
We started with a table shower: Emma knows I like it rough and she guided her "sister" (as she called Lily) to be more aggressive with me. Hearing them banter in Chinese and giggling together was a fun sexy bonus.
Even sexier was being back on the massage table and watching these two beautiful women go to town on me. Lily has a great bouncy ass that was amazing to grab, and Emma is perfect as always. .
-
09-24-26 21:13 #7Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10C'mon guys, let the girls know if you had a good time, what they did that you liked, what you would change, etc... They love to read about it and a happy therapist makes for a happier guest!
ⒿⓂ
-
09-22-26 15:11 #6Forum Sponsors

Posts: 10Haha, I'm glad someone said it!!
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
Hey guys, I really hope to keep tis thread active and give you as much info as I can so you know what to expect, but I need your help to do that so please leave some reviews and comments. We do not want fake/shill reviews, we want to really hear from you!!
ⒿⓂ
-
09-22-26 15:06 #5Senior Member

Posts: 119Jm
When its tough to choose, why not have them both same time haha.
Originally Posted by SplittingTens
[View Original Post]
Emma and Angela are like a perfect pair of Queens and you definitely dont wanna split them up.










Reply With Quote





