Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1620

    Phoebe Lotus SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by Edcor  [View Original Post]
    Phoebe is one of the most playful and fun providers I've seen. Total GFE. Petite body with soft MM Ds and a little meat on her butt. And oh my she is quite the squirter. Get a faceful always in DATY. She is very vocal. Won't go through all the details but she is around for a few more weeks.

    Parking right next to building easy access off 805 and El Cajon Blvd.
    Thank you for the report. May I ask how much is it for HHR and 1 Hr. Its far from me but if the price is right, I might give it a try.

  2. #1619
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Phoebe at Lotus Spa

    Phoebe is one of the most playful and fun providers I've seen. Total GFE. Petite body with soft MM Ds and a little meat on her butt. And oh my she is quite the squirter. Get a faceful always in DATY. She is very vocal. Won't go through all the details but she is around for a few more weeks.

    Parking right next to building easy access off 805 and El Cajon Blvd.

  3. #1618

    Tips

    Hi,

    Can we mentioned tips in this less than 50 posts forum? I know you can not do it in paid threads like Kurtz or sugar.

    No money in advertiser threads, this is a monger thread, nothing has changed on this thread.

    A2

  4. #1617

    Wildflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucon  [View Original Post]
    I think I've all but given up on FS anymore as it just doesn't appear to be on the table for me with Asians, so I visited Wildflower as a consolation prize.

    Two ladies present and I got the smaller of the two (both mature but I dunno, could be anything from 35 to one of our town's founding mothers).

    Of course, she 100% recognized me and was so sweet and so kind, I didn't want to admit that I'd completely forgotten her name. Excellent massage as always with medium pressure lots of teasing and even seemed to remember all the fairly non-standard and specific things I like. She flipped me at 30 and as opposed to her usual 2 pop, she opted for edging with some light impact play which I like very much. Fantastic finish with borderline malicious levels of post-O attention. Again, much to my liking. No notes. Job well done.

    And that's why I feel so damn bad I can't remember her name. Great gal.

    Annnnywho, she always comes through and there's only two of them, so you got a 50/50 shot if you go there. Definitely recommend if L1's are what's for dinner.

    .65/$ (and before anyone complains about that $, she never asks for anything so that boosts their score by. 2. Then I grade what she does against the lackluster L1's I get from the figurative parade of slightly dejected and confused FS gals I've tried with here in town and that nets her another. 2.

    Oh! Pro tip with her. If you start face up she will always take care of things right from the start and you can either get more rounds in or turn over. She seems quite happy either way.
    Is this the one in tierragrande?

  5. #1616

    Cindy at Strange Spa

    Fridays are meant to get paid and Fridays are meant to get laid. Got off work early cash that check then cash in on some ass. Cindy is it mature lady probably late 30's but her body body is held together nicely. All natural her titties were firm big fat nips on her too. I'll give her credit she actually gives a pretty decent massage. She even use hot stones and I'm not a hearthstone kind of guy but when she palms them in her hand and just rubs on your ass it felt pretty good. Clearly the full menu is had at these places everything's covered I bring my own of course. I don't know about you guys but I hate the idea of one coming out of a napkin LOL. I'm a one position kind of guy I like standing doggy with her leg up on the table. Drop my DNA and drop my tip and I was out.

  6. #1615

    WF Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucon  [View Original Post]
    I think I've all but given up on FS anymore as it just doesn't appear to be on the table for me with Asians, so I visited Wildflower as a consolation prize.

    Two ladies present and I got the smaller of the two (both mature but I dunno, could be anything from 35 to one of our town's founding mothers).

    Of course, she 100% recognized me and was so sweet and so kind, I didn't want to admit that I'd completely forgotten her name. Excellent massage as always with medium pressure lots of teasing and even seemed to remember all the fairly non-standard and specific things I like. She flipped me at 30 and as opposed to her usual 2 pop, she opted for edging with some light impact play which I like very much. Fantastic finish with borderline malicious levels of post-O attention. Again, much to my liking. No notes. Job well done.

    And that's why I feel so damn bad I can't remember her name. Great gal.

    Annnnywho, she always comes through and there's only two of them, so you got a 50/50 shot if you go there. Definitely recommend if L1's are what's for dinner.

    .65/$ (and before anyone complains about that $, she never asks for anything so that boosts their score by. 2. Then I grade what she does against the lackluster L1's I get from the figurative parade of slightly dejected and confused FS gals I've tried with here in town and that nets her another. 2.

    Oh! Pro tip with her. If you start face up she will always take care of things right from the start and you can either get more rounds in or turn over. She seems quite happy either way.
    If it's Tina, you'll definitely not forget her name as her starfish massage before the flip is out of this world! 😅 Thanks for the reminder. Need to pay them a visit again.

  7. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserticon  [View Original Post]
    Queue the Majora's Mask "Night of the second day" dramatic sound!
    She is coming back in a few days, she isn't going anywhere else or at least not for that long. She is too popular and more of a foundation stone at Sugar at this point.

  8. #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, Ella has changed her plan and will be leaving after the 15th (tomorrow).

    If you haven't try the Throat GOAT yet, or are thinking about it, you have 36 hours left.
    Queue the Majora's Mask "Night of the second day" dramatic sound!

  9. #1612

    Ella the Throat GOAT leaving soon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Ella is back in Sugar now, and will be staying until month end.
    Apparently, Ella has changed her plan and will be leaving after the 15th (tomorrow).

    If you haven't try the Throat GOAT yet, or are thinking about it, you have 36 hours left.

  10. #1611

    Coco at VV Oriental

    So I tried VV Oriental for first time based on some other reviews and I didn't have a great experience. Walked in with no appointment and Coco was the lady who responded. Never read / heard anything about her before and she looked good for my purposes (Chinese maybe, 35-40,5'5", long black hair past shoulders, 120 lbs, B cups with eraser nipples, average to thin body style, but not a tight stomach, but wasn't flat, unshaved). Left an advance tip for everything up front but she apparently didn't see it and gave me a normal massage (undraped) for 2/3's of the hour time. Massage was good though, then after clearing up the tip situation for more she eventually just removed pants and lifted up shirt and went straight for BJ, no build-up at all. And I wasn't excited yet as nothing to that point had been sexy, sensual, teasing, etc. Eventually got me to the point where cover was ready and tried a few positions but the lack of any intimacy or even touching each other just eventually left me unready again. Switched to a HJ attempt, which she tried but my mind / body just had turned off by then and even I couldn't do anything in that situation to get me going. So left unfulfilled, with a decent back massage. I'm a bit older so likely wouldn't have been an issue years ago, but now I can't just turn it on at a drop of a hat.

    Anyone have experiences like this before. Where there was no tease / build-up and they just quickly dropped clothes and went straight for BJ, no touching, no teasing, and then just needing to perform? Wasn't for me, won't be back there. Regrets.

  11. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Ella is back in Sugar now, and will be staying until month end.

    Also, don't think the Suki that was filling in for Ella is the same Suki from Sunny.
    Yea I am well aware she is only taking VIPs at this point.

  12. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    I don't' think Ella is around any more. Suki from Sunny / crystal spa is there to replace Ella now. So maybe that explained that why I got bumped to oblivion with their phone service.
    Ella is back in Sugar now, and will be staying until month end.

    Also, don't think the Suki that was filling in for Ella is the same Suki from Sunny.

  13. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Isabella may also be eyeing the Throat GOAT title, perhaps I should book a duo and compare them side-by-side upon Ella's return.
    I don't' think Ella is around any more. Suki from Sunny / crystal spa is there to replace Ella now. So maybe that explained that why I got bumped to oblivion with their phone service.

  14. #1607

    Latina Sasha at Star

    I'm a Vegas Monger but I do do some business in LA and I did do some business from behind this hottie. Get some Intel knew they had good Latinas here so I hooked it up on a Friday. Wasn't actually planning on even going but you know what traffic was so bad I didn't even want to try to leave San Diego at 5:00. So I ducked in got the lineup and fixed sausage because she had beautiful double D's. I mean the massage was what it was more of a lead-up of course lots of teasing around the boys and she didn't mind oiling up the ass crack. Covered BJ of course she did move in the 69 just for the views I wasn't going to taste but it was nice to look at that kitty while she was going down on me. Quick visit to Pound Town cowgirl reverse and doggy of course. If you're not finishing up dog with a Latina you're not doing it right. Back to Vegas going to be a hell of a long drive.

  15. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by SugoiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Phoebe who's currently at Hans Spa? Heard a Phoebe and May is currently at Hans Spa. New to me. Anyone seen them yet and got any intel?
    The Phoebe currently at Lotus was previously at QQ in December.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape