Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 6235
-
10-01-26 21:37 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 52Relaxing at Red Plum
It has been a while since my last trip to Red Plum, so after a few errands I thought let's see what the Plum has to offer, I walked in and was greeted by a familiar face, LuLu from Apple a few months ago, and out pops this young girl maybe 5'1" 100 lb. Long beautiful black hair wearing the nicest dress. Do not get me wrong LuLu is a gem and you will enjoy a very nice massage, but today I wanted to try the new girl. I was led to the room and immediately she gives me a hug and says thank you for choosing her. Guys if you have any type of back or shoulder problems this girl will get the knots out. Excellent massage, the type of massage you could fall asleep and dream a little dream. I think I did doze off a couple time but each time I'd get a cute whisper is this good, oh hell yeah! Her attention to every detail head to toes was well taken care of. I hope this girl stays awhile and I will definitely return often even if only for a massage. By the way her name is Lilly. Have you ever heard the phrase totally new and improved. Well IMHO anyway.
-
10-01-26 18:50 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 111Double Dipping
Will say this. First visit with one I say is typically off the books. If you vibe well with the girl and you visit her a few times it's absolutely on the table of getting 2. I've done it over the years at several spots. Persistence is key. Find you one you like. It will happen.
Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 13:52 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 314Gifts?
New topic regarding the ladies at the AMPs. Anyone take them gifts especially to break the ice? Or maybe have a favorite you visit and maybe text with? I have one that texts me several times weekly wanting me to visit and she even gives me a pretty good discount.
-
10-01-26 12:21 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 291Not there but
I have tried at other locations.
Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:43 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 582 pop
Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.
Originally Posted by Frank0402
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 13:17 #6230Regular Member

Posts: 6Cherry Summer Body Work
I had been craving a massage after working long hours all week. I stopped by Summer Body Work, pulled into the back, rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a beautiful woman named Cherry. She welcomed me with a hug and then led me to the room, which was exceptionally clean. We chatted briefly before I agreed to an hour-long session. She asked me to undress while she stepped out of the room. She then turned on some soothing music and began giving one of the best massages I have ever received. Her deep tissue massage was incredible. After the back session, she left to get a hot towel to wipe me down. This wonderful woman knows how to treat you on every level. I don't want to give too many details, but I left dreaming about Cherry. In my opinion, this is the best hidden gem in the area.
-
09-24-26 22:24 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 43Amazing spa Lee
I stopped by and saw there's a new girl Lee. Pretty cute and young. Went with massage and CFS. Great massage skills with strong pressure. I had to beg her to go easy on some part but she said she had to break that knot open. Sure she really fixed it. Then go with a very wonderful BBJ then covered up for the finale. Kudos to her tight box got me popped really fast. I enjoyed it and will repeat.
-
09-24-26 20:46 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 7404 hands
Definitely will do 4 hands and even a little entertainment for the eyes too.
Originally Posted by Surf3
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:21 #6227Regular Member

Posts: 24Apple Lisa
I've been meaning to follow up on my last review of Angela at Apple. In that one I mentioned dreaming if Lisa.
Well, that dream was even better than Angela. Much more playful during TS. The massage was really nice. Better than usual.
I dreamt I turned over with a neatly trimmed Bush by my face. In my dream Lisa's big Ds were also free. Somewhere in the middle of this dream after a bit of mish and doggie, I was on the table next to hear one nipple in my mouth, other in between here thumb and finger, my fingers on her clit. Three rumblings from her, then she says 'now you'.
Back to me standing, her mish, the doggie then mish. As I was about to finish she pushed me off, pulled cover off and pointed to her Ds. Glad I had good sim and had a few days worth.
A bit more massage, her saying she was tired. She said I earned Two waters LOL.
Will repeat before she is gone. Wondering if they bith will get dien together if I do four-hands.
-
09-22-26 15:19 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 566Orchid Massage in Lexington
Orchid Massage in Lexington is now showing permanently closed on rub maps site and google. There was a positive review on rub maps on Sept. 15th but now showing closed. I did some searches to find out why they closed but didn't find anything.
-
09-22-26 14:25 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 861Kraft Cheesy
And for those interested:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMan7
[View Original Post]
In State v. Kraft (2020), the Florida 4th District Court of Appeal held that police exceeded constitutional limits by covertly installing video cameras in massage parlors without adequate safeguards.
Constitutional violation: The surveillance was extreme and lacked the strict Fourth Amendment safeguards required.
Because the video evidence was suppressed, Krafts solicitation charges were dropped due to lack of other evidence.
-
09-22-26 11:35 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 566When there is a red flag.
I appreciate you guys sharing, it is a good reminder for everyone to be observant and careful.
Originally Posted by VirginiaMan7
[View Original Post]
Anytime there is an any type of red flag it's better to walk away for that day. There are so many AMP's to choose from if I see any red flags I just choose another AMP. It may be nothing, but better to be on the safe side. An hour of fun is not worth the risk of ending up on the news and worse! Also a reminder that in North Carolina certain activities are now a felony where most states they are misdemeanors.
-
09-22-26 11:26 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 422True
Yes. In the case of Mr Kraft, police used a fake bomb threat to go into the spa and install hidden cameras several weeks earlier. They basically had it in for that particular spa and Mr Kraft just happened to be a high profile client in the mix.
Originally Posted by BobWill425
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 08:13 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 117Legally
I get it CW, I agree with most of what you say. Legally however, it is well documented that AMP clients have been charged in stings and raids and you can believe if its Feds behind it it will ruin your day should you be caught with a hand in the fruit basket. Ask Mr Kraft about that LOL! That being said, the likelihood of you or I being the unlucky bastard caught up in a sting is relativly low. Probably. My main point was to be alert and if someone else sees what I saw, then maybe there's fire where that smoke is.
.
Originally Posted by CoryWilliamson
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 14:10 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 740Fruit stands
I concur 100%, and if approached, say nothing but nice massage and keep walking. I seriously do not think it is LEO, if anything someone's wife, GF, another person associated with other stores spying on customer flow, or a good two shoes Karen.
Originally Posted by CoryWilliamson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





