Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 4917
-
09-23-26 17:34 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 410I only see names
So who was arrested for "trafficking"? You guessed it! No one.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
https://www.local3news.com/local-new...dccbab66e.html
-
09-23-26 17:29 #4901Regular Member

Posts: 21Names
I haven't seen any pics but they listed the names from each parlor busted.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
https://www.local3news.com/local-new...dccbab66e.html
-
09-23-26 14:51 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 145GQBust
Any pics posted yet of those arrested at GQ?
-
09-23-26 09:54 #4899Regular Member

Posts: 16AMP bust
It was only a matter of time.
-
09-22-26 18:31 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 1026AMPs
I've been around for decades but pretty new to the AMP Scene. Mainly because of what happened today. I've gotten to know some of these girls in the AMP scene. I even still talk to a couple that are not here anymore. I can say I've been interested in the system. Do I think these girls are trafficked I don't. Do I think they get in to a system to move them around I do. I think in their home countries they don't have a way to make a decent living for their families. They get in to this to provide for them. I think they are free to get out at anytime. This is good $ for them. When you look at the $ that is confiscated in these raids it's staggering. A lot of $. Asians are good with saving but they don't have anywhere to put it to hold it. I'm not dumb enough to think there are not people in the background making $ of their backs. But someone is paying for the infrastructure, rent, lights, ect on these places and it's not them. I guess the thing that gets me is every time these situations happen it's under the banner of Sex Trafficking. I do believe Trafficking is a real thing and I think it's awful. But if you follow these cases while LEO is beating their chests and flying that flag no one is ever charged with Trafficking. Not one. The reality is some are charged with Prostitution at the misdemeanor level. If they are not legal then charges are dropped and they are turned over to ICE. This is a Farce. Now to be fair to LEO I do think they got better things to do. But then the complaints start coming in from the Public and they have to do something. Some of it is on the AMPs themselves. They get greedy. Just like here is Chattanooga. If there were only a couple positioned in the right locations they could survive. But they get greedy and they start popping up everywhere. To many to not have someone complain and the situation has to be addressed. Same for today. A couple might survive but you put 7 in one County and this what get. Just my two cents on the situation. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
Misdimentier.
-
09-22-26 17:05 #4897Senior Member

Posts: 410They'll be back
All this will do is drive the services underground. Asian agencies have already taken to examining DLs and other legitimate IDs and the Johns are happy to because they are weeding out LEO. AMPs will follow same and become membership only.
Originally Posted by LouisCypher
[View Original Post]
On another note / rant- what a waste of money and resources. GBI, Dalton PD, Whitfield Co have slews of open murder, rape, burglary, drug crimes etc. The only reason the spas are getting this undo attention is because of the trafficking label- which if you have gotten to know any of these ladies, they are all in it for the money. Far from trafficking. But the newly repackaged MADD mothers have gotten politicians and law enforcement convinced that arresting men and women for a massage and a handy is much more of a priority. Lock them all up! Less room for the murderers and rapists! Get your pitchforks and rakes! Off with their heads!
-
09-22-26 15:11 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 228Asia Spas
Looks like the Asia spas are being targeted. I would be careful over the next few weeks and even months, I would hate for any of you to get caught in the middle of a sting. Be careful my friends. Me personally I am going to stop dreaming of them for the next few months until everything seems to be in the clear.
-
09-22-26 13:23 #4895Regular Member

Posts: 21Nooo!
Poor girls. Lily and Tiffany were a few of my favorites. The article said they searched 7 other parlors. I didn't know there were that many in the area so maybe it is just a bullshit routine search and the girls were able to out smart them. They have made arrest and busts in the past but GQ keeps coming back. We will see.
Originally Posted by LouisCypher
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:19 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 143GQ Gone
My friends, you best exercise caution because GQ is no longer with us LOL RIP! And it appears to be a triple bust. I believe two more spas have closed. . A few in Chattanooga East Brainered, particularly the Food City one, have gone too.
MK.
-
09-22-26 12:49 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 35Georgia Spas
-
09-22-26 11:48 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 82Gq
This just got posted to the local dalton page this morning.
-
09-22-26 09:03 #4891Regular Member

Posts: 8Gaga tip
Hey guys. What's the current tip at Gaga. Seen complaints but no details. Thanks!
-
09-21-26 22:06 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 149Gq
Tiffany, Lilly, Toi. Pinky is working as Mamasan and now goes by NaNa
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:43 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 145Any GQ updates
Who is working at GQ this week?
-
09-21-26 14:30 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 410Lulu 7 HC Cartersville
I know you boys head south into north Georgia so I thought I would share:
Saw Lulu on Sunday. Early 30's late 20's. 5'8, 5'9 or so. Long black hair, beautiful face, full lips. Big C's or Medium D's and perky as well as natural. Flat ass. Great table shower and nice medium massage. Some teasing at the end. Barely any English. She seems young and new, so what she lacks in the bed she makes up for as a sweet and erotic young lady. She pointed at my cock and said "big" More validation that the penile enlargement I have been doing is working. I am at 7" length and 6 inch girth. Started with her sitting on my left leg, while sucking her nipple and fingering her in front of the mirror and she stroked me. Some good moaning. CBJ was ok, gagged, could not get much in her mouth, no DT so nothing to write home about on the Oral side. Some LFK. Did not push for DFK. No DATY allowed. She got on me slowly then the CG was good. She got off. Then she put her legs out flat from CG and humped my cock some more and got off again- she bit me on the shoulder! Then standing mish, I pulled her hands to my stomach and pushed her legs back and plowed her. Then doggie to watch those nice tits hang and jiggle while I pounded her to finish in the bag. After she massaged me some more but also in a very erotic way she checked out every inch of my body, head to toe. Comments like handsome, big, strong then she checked out my ears, eyes, nose (mine smaller she said- nose), so I returned the behavior. It was interesting to watch her and it was at some level sexy. I started to get hard again ("he wake up! More massaging and gazing in each others eyes. It was very nice. Not your normal, done, clean up and get out. I recommend with the knowledge I am giving you that she seems like she is still learning in bed and / or has a rule or 2 (only one I got was no DATY). And I know its an act to get you back, but I admire a good act, just like I admire a good movie or actor / actress.
~River.










Reply With Quote



