Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 385 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5761
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5761

    M Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDownFinder  [View Original Post]
    Awesome, thanks for the answer. Do they have TS by chance?
    Not that I'm aware. Wasn't offered.

  2. #5760

    Four Season. New talent

    Hey gents -.

    I stopped by Four Seasons over the weekend and drew Bobbie. Age is impossible for me but I'd guess mid to upper 40's (which probably means 50's LOL) and perfect asian build. She was friendly, her English was better than average, and her skills were good. She said she had started that weekend.

    I left a L3 tip under my watch and asked if it was for her and off she went. Came back with 'supplies' for later and quickly removed her dress. Her massage skills were an 7. 5 out of 10 with nice teasing when appropriate. After the feather touch from head to toe, she had me roll over and she quickly commenced with a CBJ in a pleasant 69 position with her goodies all in my face. A quick tour of positions finishing in mish.

    I've liked all the talent I've had at 4 Seasons and Bobbie is no exception. I am looking forward to seeing if she's available next time to see how things are after she's gotten her feet wet.

  3. #5759

    Elite Gone?

    Drove by Elite the other day and the signage was no longer there. Checked online and says permanently closed. Wonder if they got busted or just moving on.

  4. #5758

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    Has she been in Columbia for years? If so I've been twice.
    Yup. For years.

  5. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed6163  [View Original Post]
    That is all in.
    Awesome, thanks for the answer. Do they have TS by chance?

  6. #5756

    M spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDownFinder  [View Original Post]
    Is this in addition to house fee? Or inclusive of it?
    That is all in.

  7. #5755

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard56  [View Original Post]
    That nuru specialist out past fort Jackson. Very attractive black woman with great personality. Her name is Savannah.
    Has she been in Columbia for years? If so I've been twice.

  8. #5754

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by KennJak  [View Original Post]
    I'm still trying Ginger I think she stopped posting, I honestly think the rest in there are all scams or fakes.
    That nuru specialist out past fort Jackson. Very attractive black woman with great personality. Her name is Savannah.

  9. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Encounter-us.com.

    This is the correct link for them. Cora and Lfei. They will be in Charlotte soon. Would love to get them here.
    Count me in if they come to Columbia.

  10. #5752
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyXXL  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the menu. L1-160, L2-200, L3-300 as recently reported.
    Is this in addition to house fee? Or inclusive of it?

  11. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed6163  [View Original Post]
    How many of you can vouch for any of the ladies on rub rankings? I've seen Kat, Ginger, and a middle aged AA Nuru specialist out near Ft. Jackson. I can't remember her name. I am very cautious and have only considered "Verified" postings. They are actually veriied.

    Who else is legit on that sight in the Columbia Area?
    I'm still trying Ginger I think she stopped posting, I honestly think the rest in there are all scams or fakes.

  12. #5750

    Rub Rankings

    How many of you can vouch for any of the ladies on rub rankings? I've seen Kat, Ginger, and a middle aged AA Nuru specialist out near Ft. Jackson. I can't remember her name. I am very cautious and have only considered "Verified" postings. They are actually veriied.

    Who else is legit on that sight in the Columbia Area?

  13. #5749
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    Lady I saw seemed about 60. She got the job done on HE after a little prompting, but nothing special. No TS, and they aren't really into walk-ins.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Try Angela there. She used to work at lilly.

  14. #5748

    Re: Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Daisy spa on Broad River planning on giving it a try tomorrow.
    Lady I saw seemed about 60. She got the job done on HE after a little prompting, but nothing special. No TS, and they aren't really into walk-ins.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  15. #5747

    Daisy spa

    Any info on Daisy spa on Broad River planning on giving it a try tomorrow.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 385 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape