Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 22122
-
09-22-26 22:11 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 897CC,
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
I also hate the nickel and dime at Flight Club.
I have spoken to the manager about it and it the first good conversation I had. He acknowledge it is a problem and it has been driving customers away. He told me he is committed to improving the culture but it changes slowly.
I wished him and I do actually believe it is better this year than any of the prior five years.
MM.
-
09-22-26 22:08 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 897H58,
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]
Nothing I can add to this. I use the same strategy. Great advise.
MM.
-
09-22-26 20:22 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 676I take it back, she is not a step up from Chloe, she is just equal to Chloe. A tie!!
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 20:10 #21984Senior Member

Posts: 116I'm surprised she isn't more popular.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:51 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 1473Nothing run with night shift from 7-10/11 it's the one after that, that gets rowdy and the prices get as high as giraffe pussy.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:06 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 590Anyone have any info on this beauty. Not sure if she is waitstsaff or dancer.
-
09-22-26 18:56 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 45Princess
She was mentioned a couple weeks ago. I like her look and had her sit for a bit the last time I was at Bogarts. The discussion moved to the private rooms with her discussing her time in Lansing. I asked if she had gotten used to the Detroit scene. Trying to find out what's on the table.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
Her negotiations leave much to be desired. I told her what I was after. A BBBJ. I offered a fair starting price of $100 or 125. She didn't really even answer. We all expect some-sorta counter offer. All she said was that's to low and I asked something like. What did you have in mind. She mumbled something and just said maybe you will find another girl to do that for that price. I again said. What do you have in mind.
Very strange and very poor negotiation skills. I hope to run into her again. Maybe she just needs some "seasoning"! Any info for others would be appreciated.
-
09-22-26 14:12 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 719My interpretation was that she had to do line of coke before she went to the VIP. I Hinkel he mentioned she was high.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:35 #21979Senior Member

Posts: 153When did she start waitressing? I love me some casper. Yum.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:34 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 153I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 12:39 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 590Zuul_FC.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
-
09-22-26 10:25 #21976Regular Member

Posts: 4Best one
Hey trying to decide what one to hit bogarts or crickets what's day shift like and how much am I looking at to stop in at one of these.
-
09-22-26 10:05 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 195Thanks for the info! I'll have to check back in next week.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
Has anyone gone back with Princess (young spinner) yet at Bogart's? Feel free to DM. Would be glad to share my recent experiences around the scene as well, thought most have probably already been reviewed here.
-
09-22-26 09:29 #21974Regular Member

Posts: 21It was a Saturday night. She did say she reached out to see if she can go back to Landing. And I dought she will work a week night, she works till 7 pm during the week.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 09:21 #21973Regular Member

Posts: 21Night shift. Was a Saturday.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





