Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8140
-
09-22-26 19:43 #8080Regular Member

Posts: 4The LTLV booker definitely reads this site, just look at the notes on their contact page calling out specific members from here. Wasn't it also determined that BigHose account, or whatever is was, was the ltlv guy also. Used to post what he claimed were real selfies of the girls in their rooms. He'd mix in generic fake reviews of girls from other agencies to make it seem like he was just a casual monger visiting all over or something.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:07 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 2761There's many girls listed and some are BB included and some aren't. Maybe there's a typo adding to the confusion. Mixed-pricing is common and probably a good thing. Some guys want GFE only, some want BB, some guys decide when they meet the girl. Everyone should have a turn so to speak.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
While looking through LTLV ads, I'm surprised to see you guys have the Okja Bonja double. Please note these reviews in OC had an extra option where a 3rd or 4th girl came in. So ignore that:
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=double
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602033
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7614066
-
09-22-26 15:11 #8078Senior Member

Posts: 633How long
Soju does not have a length of time posted. Apple and Sexysu is posted 1 hour.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:05
Senior Member
-
09-22-26 14:05 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 1886BB Special
Pricing seems all over the place but the way I'm reading the BB special link, it's 350 that includes BBFS for 3 models (Soju, Apple, and Sexy Su) but doesn't say how long I'm guessing it's only 30 minutes incall.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
Regular price 30 minutes incall is usually 300 and if you want BBFS that's extra 100. So I guess with their specials going on you save 50 bucks but at the same time you're limited to 3 choices.
-
09-22-26 12:05 #8076Senior Member

Posts: 70Am I missing something?
I'm still seeing that it is 350 but BB is part of the base price. Or am I missing something?
-
09-22-26 11:59 #8075Senior Member

Posts: 3422I'd imagine that's just wishful thinking. Based on some of the crazy shit we see out there, I'd imagine a pretty small percentage of mongers read this board before they go trying to get their dick wet.
Originally Posted by Shimano
[View Original Post]
Which is too bad. Should be required reading before hooker hunting in Vegas. Especially Vegas.
-
09-22-26 05:41 #8074Senior Member

Posts: 76Either that or the booker reads this board and saw a few of us mention the LA pricing on here the past few months.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 05:40 #8073Senior Member

Posts: 76No, they are talking about the "BB Special" profile link at LTLV that has 3 girls who are BB inclusive at their base rate of 350. That's what they meant by LA pricing as there are a number of girls that have BB specials. Only the ones in this link.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=bbspecial
-
09-22-26 00:15 #8072Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank you for this. Took advantage of this deal, well it was 350 including BBFS and man, it was well worth it.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
Soju was beautiful and well groomed and just overall great session. Not clock watching.
Now the special brought me in the door but would have never considered for 500 so I am glad I saw your post.
-
09-21-26 15:33 #8071Senior Member

Posts: 79https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=bbspecial
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
That's the bb special, my guy. Idk how you missed it. 350/ HR all in. I think one of the girls on that list worked / duo with Pepsi before, Apple? Correct me if I'm wrong.
-
09-21-26 13:35 #8070Senior Member

Posts: 502Ltlv
I just looked at the web site and checked a few of the girls they show as available. Out of six that I looked at, one had a special rate of 280 for 30 minutes, plus 100 for BBFS. The others were more than that. So I'm not sure what is at LA pricing. Example: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=mspark.
Originally Posted by Mhaji360
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 12:15 #8069Senior Member

Posts: 581LTLV BBFS special
I hope it's just response to economic reality.
Are the girls listed under 40? Have remotely accurate photos?
Originally Posted by Mhaji360
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 04:14 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 79LTLV running BBFS specials with LA pricing?! LA girls coming to town?!
-
09-19-26 15:13 #8067Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks everyone for the input. Went with Jay and was probably top 5 of all time experiences. That rimming and BBBJ was TOP TIER. She did say she was retiring next month, but sure if that's been discussed here or not but just a heads up. I'm tempted to see her again before my flight out but might try LA Sera.
Originally Posted by Pete86
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 17:17 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 54Had her a few times too, she is a service queen. Her rim skill is very good if you like that stuff.
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




