Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 19574
-
09-22-26 21:06 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 72Squeaky wheel gets the oil
She has been generous with the pops for me.
Originally Posted by Willemdefriend
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 19:00 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 298Thanks for the compliment but I am just a pervert who loves me some (asian) pussy every few days. Text her before you go using the # on google maps. She has a weird schedule and might not be in the shop when it opens.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:57 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 298Angela with enhanced but amazing tits and ass who squirts on command and worked at Q? She'll be back at end of 2026. Get ready for your trip to greece (if you are into it. Not me) with some tropical rain showers.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:44 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 77You're a gentleman and a scholar, thank you for elucidating. She sounds perfect!
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:22 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 298Wells ave.
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:06 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 358If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently back in NY and on a break.
Originally Posted by DickMountain
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:03 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 358If you are talking about the Angela who was in Shoreline earlier this year, then she is currently on a break back in NY.
Originally Posted by DickMountain
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 14:22 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 60Evergreen Spa. LCW - Happy
Texted an hour or so ahead of time, asked for Sindy. Arrived and drew Happy.
She was a little shyer than my ideal, but was up for anything. Massage for the back half of the hour was actually quite solid. At the hour (ish) MMS came in and was encouraging a review and a 2nd pop, I was done and had time constraints.
Probably wouldn't repeat with Happy as I prefer a little more "take the bull by the horns" approach and I am not looking for FS, but I'm sure others would enjoy the open options.
Might repeat with Evergreen again, but boy was it busy. Ran into one of you heading back to your work truck on the way in, and got to meet another of you who must have in between banking meetings.
Would probably have a better experience the 2nd time as I would be a bit more forward on what I'm shooting for.
-
09-22-26 14:04 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 65Question
Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.
-
09-22-26 14:00 #19415Regular Member

Posts: 16Blue Jade. Haley
Went to try to see Sugar with no appointment but she was busy. Haley greeted me at the door and said I can try her instead. She's cute, with a HWP body. Noticed one tattoo on shoulder. Good standing shower service, BBBJ preview. Bubbly personality, and slim waist and big boobs, about avg butt for an Asian, and can take it well in all positions. K9 particularly good with her f'ing back into you. Finished with CIM, nice aftercare. I'll try to come back and see Sugar, but Haley was good as well.
Originally Posted by SeaMonstes5678
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:45 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 108Which Oasis
There are two Oasis spas in Renton, which one was this?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 02:05 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 358TUMA for +$ would also be a big nono for me.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 01:13 #19412Senior Member

Posts: 212Good choice
I was dumber and saw her 3 times. First time was decent, 2nd time was rushed, third time I was hoping for a redemption and it was nothing special. She does this shtick teasing about wanting a baby when you ask for cover, so if that's your thing maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did. IMO she's overrated but that's ok.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 22:19 #19411Regular Member

Posts: 16Kyla. Evergreen
I was just about to write a review for Kyla but you did the writing for me. Can pretty much echo everything here, she has great legs and ass, I have her in my ATF list. Lots of DFK, BBBJ is awesome, she uses hands while BBBJ and seems to enjoy it. Had all positions, then BBBJTCIM. Such a sweet girl, too, in the aftercare. While I didn't get two pops like I did with Alex, still a wonderful time.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:32 #19410Senior Member

Posts: 298I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




