Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #797

    Ashley Bloomington

    Saw this one. Little chubby, she is pretty says she's from Colorado and comes to Central Illinois every few months. Was ok, but her price point is too high for services and her effort. She needs some acting classes as the porn moans were offputting. Also a bit of a clock watching. I wouldn't repeat but others may like her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleylove

    Roldie.

  2. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by CageySea9725  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...y/184195915295

    Looks good. Quick to return texts. Almost arranged to meet, but she said I had to wait a few minutes because her mom leaves for work in 15 minutes. I asked "You live with your mom?" She said she did, that they rent a house. Then said "I'm young".

    I asked how old she is, because, well, 'young' to some people is not young to others.

    She said almost 16.

    I told her I couldn't see her for over 2 years and haven't heard back.

    I don't know if it's a sting. I feel like it's a sting. If it's not a sting, she's an idiot. Even if she's an idiot, I'm not wanting to get involved in any way with an underage girl.
    Believe me when I say this. There are plenty of idiots out there that would want to meet someone underage. I watch Takedown with Chris Hansen on Trublu every Thursday where he confronts guys who answer ads and then get busted. It's nice to see these guys getting caught. Some of the guys are really really really bad and should never be allowed out of jail.

  3. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by HenchMan  [View Original Post]
    Not that it matters but it may be a joke played by some kids who found STG or an emotionally stunted adult. If it were a sting whoever answered you would not have given a "real" age. They would have tried to get you to meet so they could get a publicity bust. Whatever the reason I'm glad you're safe and if she's real I hope she gets some help soon. This is not the life a 16 year old should be experiencing.
    Believe me when I say this. There are plenty of idiots out there that would want to meet someone underage. I watch Takedown with Chris Hansen on Trublu every Thursday where he confronts guys who answer ads and then get busted. It's nice to see these guys getting caught. Some of the guys are really really really bad and should never be allowed out of jail.

  4. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    She's been on Seeking for years. We met for lunch & then got a BBBJ. Wasn't bad, but not really my type.
    Was that she all she was willing to do? *assumption* - seeing how much she gives away to fellow "OF creators" seems like more should be available for dessert.

  5. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyD73  [View Original Post]
    https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...05f/small.avif

    Anybody trying her out? Last I knew she had a live in boyfriend and wouldn't play at all. Plus a deposit. Makes me wonder.
    She's been on Seeking for years. We met for lunch & then got a BBBJ. Wasn't bad, but not really my type.

  6. #792

    Mo Bounce on Tryst

    https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...05f/small.avif

    Anybody trying her out? Last I knew she had a live in boyfriend and wouldn't play at all. Plus a deposit. Makes me wonder.

  7. #791

    19 year old

    I'm not sure how old she actually is but looked familiar so I went back through old ads. Same ad was posted back in August.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...y/619624189987

  8. #790

    Maybe a joke?

    Not that it matters but it may be a joke played by some kids who found STG or an emotionally stunted adult. If it were a sting whoever answered you would not have given a "real" age. They would have tried to get you to meet so they could get a publicity bust. Whatever the reason I'm glad you're safe and if she's real I hope she gets some help soon. This is not the life a 16 year old should be experiencing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CageySea9725  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...y/184195915295

    I don't know if it's a sting. I feel like it's a sting. If it's not a sting, she's an idiot. Even if she's an idiot, I'm not wanting to get involved in any way with an underage girl.

  9. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by CageySea9725  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...y/184195915295

    Looks good. Quick to return texts. Almost arranged to meet, but she said I had to wait a few minutes because her mom leaves for work in 15 minutes. I asked "You live with your mom?" She said she did, that they rent a house. Then said "I'm young".

    I asked how old she is, because, well, 'young' to some people is not young to others.

    She said almost 16.

    I told her I couldn't see her for over 2 years and haven't heard back.

    I don't know if it's a sting. I feel like it's a sting. If it's not a sting, she's an idiot. Even if she's an idiot, I'm not wanting to get involved in any way with an underage girl.
    100% a sting. Anyone who goes through with a meeting deserves whatever comes next.

  10. #788

    Look at post #581

    Quote Originally Posted by SoMysterious  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that is messed up. Her ad says she's 19, so definitely false advertising. Good on you for inquiring about her age, otherwise you would have been in a real shit show!
    This looks to be the same. Just sayin Post #581 on this thread.

  11. #787
    Wow, that is messed up. Her ad says she's 19, so definitely false advertising. Good on you for inquiring about her age, otherwise you would have been in a real shit show!

    Quote Originally Posted by CageySea9725  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...y/184195915295

    Looks good. Quick to return texts. Almost arranged to meet, but she said I had to wait a few minutes because her mom leaves for work in 15 minutes. I asked "You live with your mom?" She said she did, that they rent a house. Then said "I'm young".

    I asked how old she is, because, well, 'young' to some people is not young to others.

    She said almost 16.

    I told her I couldn't see her for over 2 years and haven't heard back.

    I don't know if it's a sting. I feel like it's a sting. If it's not a sting, she's an idiot. Even if she's an idiot, I'm not wanting to get involved in any way with an underage girl.

  12. #786

    Don't Waste Your Time. Stay away. Don't be tempted.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...y/184195915295

    Looks good. Quick to return texts. Almost arranged to meet, but she said I had to wait a few minutes because her mom leaves for work in 15 minutes. I asked "You live with your mom?" She said she did, that they rent a house. Then said "I'm young".

    I asked how old she is, because, well, 'young' to some people is not young to others.

    She said almost 16.

    I told her I couldn't see her for over 2 years and haven't heard back.

    I don't know if it's a sting. I feel like it's a sting. If it's not a sting, she's an idiot. Even if she's an idiot, I'm not wanting to get involved in any way with an underage girl.

  13. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by HenchMan  [View Original Post]
    She just posted yesterday. First ad of hers I've seen in quite a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...p/454062181588
    I was able to get ahold of her after the help from a few of you guys. Maybe that stirred her up to make another post.

  14. #784

    Good timing

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an older gal based out of goodfield. I remember her posting on STG in bloomington and maybe Peoria. Was curious if anyone here had any info on her. The number I had saved for her turned out to be for someone else.
    She just posted yesterday. First ad of hers I've seen in quite a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...p/454062181588

  15. #783

    Goodfield girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD5889  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an older gal based out of goodfield. I remember her posting on STG in bloomington and maybe Peoria. Was curious if anyone here had any info on her. The number I had saved for her turned out to be for someone else.
    Sent you a message.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape