Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1156 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 17326
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17281

    Dream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaGuy6540  [View Original Post]
    Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.
    I also stopped by Dream and spent time with Jasmine. Quite possibly one of the best experiences in 15 years of mongering. Enthusiatic, responsive, engaged and DFK better than most in AMPs. DATY, 69, BBBJCIM. Tina stopped in to say hello after the session. Also very sweet. A deuce for 30 minutes all in.

  2. #17280
    Amy is at Melody Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckerPa  [View Original Post]
    What Spa can I meet Amy at?

  3. #17279

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!
    What Spa can I meet Amy at?

  4. #17278

    I'm curious about this as well

    I'm also interested in this can you shoot me a message.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You need to delete some space in your mailbox so you can get private messages.

  5. #17277

    Thanks

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by FannyFan  [View Original Post]
    At some spas, you will pay double for two girls. Others give you a break on the house fee for the second girl.

  6. #17276

    Four-hand Massage Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.
    At some spas, you will pay double for two girls. Others give you a break on the house fee for the second girl.

  7. #17275

    Make some space

    You need to delete some space in your mailbox so you can get private messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.

  8. #17274

    Doubles price point

    Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.

    Thanks.

  9. #17273

    Buy one; get one. And another one at Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!
    I teased and provoked Mary because she is getting less press here lately. She said that she is not personally in "the service industry" any longer and that her nymphettes are now taking over. I played that line of hers like a fly fisherman. She said finally: if you come in then I will massage you but "no service". I came in and she massaged but pulled off my clothes and left hers on. Finally I got to her panties off for FIV. She said if you want more then you need to book one of my ladies. So I did. Cutting to chase: Tiffany gave me DATY and Mary BBBJ'ed junior. Then they traded places (a replay of my visit with Amy and Nora). Really got chance for good comparison: I will prefer to take Mary's meaty labia. I finished CIM in Tiffany. When it was over Tiffany gave me a nice head massage but I convinced Mary to accept a massage from me. (I got back from 3 month in the massage paradise Thailand) Used my special oil that I brought back. Mary said that I was "perv" but that I should come back any time to massage her if she not busy. Mary is my trophy catch.

  10. #17272

    Amy

    I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.

    Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!

    Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!

  11. #17271
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I had only been seeing Amy in passing during my other visits to Melody. She always seemed so happy and asked when was her turn. I finally went to see her and feel I should have seen her much earlier. She comes in and gets right to business. Grabbing, kissing and undressing. That body was great. Great boobs, small waist and nice round ass. Had lots of fun in both the TS and back in the room. Having her bent over with that booty in the air was all it took for me to pop. Will definitely see her again.
    I agree, I had a lot of fun with her! She's really sweet and eager to please!

  12. #17270

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSailor  [View Original Post]
    Nancy used to run this as "you Spa". Name changed to MP. Nancy was an Asian a MILF with big jugs who used to give or withhold giving HE's. She was afraid of LEO. She disappeared from the Tucson scene. Of course with competition with places like Melody, we don't need moody "cock teaser" with a limited menu.
    Yes. Yes. Good Ol "Nancy Q" Good times. She never let me touch those big juggs. But she did take care of business.

  13. #17269

    Amy

    I had only been seeing Amy in passing during my other visits to Melody. She always seemed so happy and asked when was her turn. I finally went to see her and feel I should have seen her much earlier. She comes in and gets right to business. Grabbing, kissing and undressing. That body was great. Great boobs, small waist and nice round ass. Had lots of fun in both the TS and back in the room. Having her bent over with that booty in the air was all it took for me to pop. Will definitely see her again.

  14. #17268

    You have it good Tucson

    It's been a month since I left Tucson and I already miss the Spa scene there. I reached out to a escort where I live and she wanted 120 for a 10 min QV which includes a covered BJ. Another one wanted 150 for 20 min at a shitty motel. I hope you guys know how lucky you have it. Someone give Mary a hug for me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaGuy6540  [View Original Post]
    Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.

  15. #17267

    Dream Spa Tina

    Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape