rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 530 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7949

    Welcome Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Actually, Danish. We are still talking kinda. The thing is, her grandmother has cancer of some type not immediately fatal, and that's the woman who took over as her mother when her mother died. She tells me she is torn because she spends weekends and Wednesdays with her taking care of her. So I don't think she is going to come. Her feelings, although she hasn't said it directly, will give her a guilt problem if she comes to stay and her grandmother dies. She also works a couple jobs, 1 of which is in a nursing home. I have spend a great deal of time, virtually, with her in her apartment and we have spent literally hundreds of hours talking so I think I have a pretty good handle on the situation and I'm not going to press it for the moment. Fortunately I haven't spent any money on her besides sending her some silver earrings (and its crazy that the shipping and import duty cost me more than the earrings). So, considering that I'm almost 69 and it could be years before she can come, I'm back in the game. I love her but I'm not going without for potentially years, and of course she could change her mind about being with an old fart like me any time.
    Cheech. Welcome back family. Now let's go out here and knock the hair off some pussy and show these young dudes how's it's supposed to be done.

  2. #7948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1186

    Swedish

    Quote Originally Posted by BudBowl2001  [View Original Post]
    How did that Swedish meet work out?
    Actually, Danish. We are still talking kinda. The thing is, her grandmother has cancer of some type not immediately fatal, and that's the woman who took over as her mother when her mother died. She tells me she is torn because she spends weekends and Wednesdays with her taking care of her. So I don't think she is going to come. Her feelings, although she hasn't said it directly, will give her a guilt problem if she comes to stay and her grandmother dies. She also works a couple jobs, 1 of which is in a nursing home. I have spend a great deal of time, virtually, with her in her apartment and we have spent literally hundreds of hours talking so I think I have a pretty good handle on the situation and I'm not going to press it for the moment. Fortunately I haven't spent any money on her besides sending her some silver earrings (and its crazy that the shipping and import duty cost me more than the earrings). So, considering that I'm almost 69 and it could be years before she can come, I'm back in the game. I love her but I'm not going without for potentially years, and of course she could change her mind about being with an old fart like me any time.

  3. #7947
    Quote Originally Posted by Betablockers  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's sloppy and messy. Any updates on her whereabouts?
    It was a strip club in Brookpark that closed a long time ago.

  4. #7946

    Whereabouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Pinky's for sure gave us stronger immune systems.
    Sounds like she's sloppy and messy. Any updates on her whereabouts?

  5. #7945

    Cheech

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I forgot about Pinkeys, so many fond memories, LOL.
    How did that Swedish meet work out?

  6. #7944

    Pinky's Gave Us Our Immune Systems

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I forgot about Pinkeys, so many fond memories, LOL.
    Pinky's for sure gave us stronger immune systems.

  7. #7943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1186

    Pinkeys

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    I was 18 pulled into the parking lot and Puerto Rican girl jumps into my blue Chevette yes Chevette and sucked the living shit out of me - 40 years last and over thousand mouths cummed in those days were epic and the all Asian strip club across from the cemetery that is where I fell in love with Asian girls. We had options if Lorain and Clark we empty it is a quick drive down Lorain Ave to 150th over to Brook Park.

    Now we got Zombies.

    Please hoe GODS Bless Us 1 last time.
    I can't believe I forgot about Pinkeys, so many fond memories, LOL.

  8. #7942

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Even better was Prospect in the 80's, girls lined up on the sidewalk near 30th street, wearing dresses and makeup, like a smorgasboard. I would pick one up after working till 9 or 10 and take her up to my office. Better days indeed.
    Cheech what's messed up is I still drive the old Strolls - 30th from Central to St Clair back to Prospect to Ontario and I swear some nights I can still see all the girls (maybe it's just the edibles LOL).

    But those were the days.

  9. #7941

    Pinkys

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrel  [View Original Post]
    How many here remember the days of brookpark when the girls hung out in the lots and alleys between the bookstores and few bars and strip clubs? Now those were the days.
    I was 18 pulled into the parking lot and Puerto Rican girl jumps into my blue Chevette yes Chevette and sucked the living shit out of me - 40 years last and over thousand mouths cummed in those days were epic and the all Asian strip club across from the cemetery that is where I fell in love with Asian girls. We had options if Lorain and Clark we empty it is a quick drive down Lorain Ave to 150th over to Brook Park.

    Now we got Zombies.

    Please hoe GODS Bless Us 1 last time.

  10. #7940
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayonel  [View Original Post]
    Amen to that. Prospect in those days was like a buffet of BJ.
    How many here remember the days of brookpark when the girls hung out in the lots and alleys between the bookstores and few bars and strip clubs? Now those were the days.

  11. #7939
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    Even better was Prospect in the 80's, girls lined up on the sidewalk near 30th street, wearing dresses and makeup, like a smorgasboard. I would pick one up after working till 9 or 10 and take her up to my office. Better days indeed.
    Amen to that. Prospect in those days was like a buffet of BJ.

  12. #7938
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    With Hep C she is effectively dead then, she probably has all sorts of other stuff that she doesn't know about. I am not racist towards AA men or women. But the men in this hobby are some of the dirtiest most foul people. I never use the and word but I will to describe them. I have never encountered a good one doing this and that is saying something as I have been to places like philly seattle chicago.
    Hep C isn't a death sentence if she gets treated.

    Let's hope this girl can get some help.

  13. #7937

    Poor girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Yeah got her some chicken tenders from Harry Buffalo she offered a BJ I told her not interested in that but would like to help her get help. She literally flashed her tits to me and I was like yo stop. She said she does have Hep C so I'm assuming she probably has more cause I agree to AA Dudes controlling her probably have a lot worse. Just a matter of time before they find her in one of the Alleys DOA.
    With Hep C she is effectively dead then, she probably has all sorts of other stuff that she doesn't know about. I am not racist towards AA men or women. But the men in this hobby are some of the dirtiest most foul people. I never use the and word but I will to describe them. I have never encountered a good one doing this and that is saying something as I have been to places like philly seattle chicago.

  14. #7936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1186

    Better days

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    I sure do Miss the good ole Days around 2015.

    Amber (RIP).

    Brand P. Beautiful girl and amazing head. Remember I would meet her in a second story abandoned house and fuck the shit out of her.

    2 Puerto Rican Sisters. Amazing Head.

    Little Blonde Girl that was always around BK on Detroit Ave.

    Jennifer V on 55th & Broadway.

    Tons of pretty girls sucking dick taking loads and letting you raw dog them.

    Now all we have is human wasteland looking chicks -.

    Pussy Gods if you are out there please put some young pretty healthy hoes on our streets.
    Even better was Prospect in the 80's, girls lined up on the sidewalk near 30th street, wearing dresses and makeup, like a smorgasboard. I would pick one up after working till 9 or 10 and take her up to my office. Better days indeed.

  15. #7935

    Any good spots

    Hey fellas, from NY thinking of swinging by one of these days. Any good tracks to scoop up some baddies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape