Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 969 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14490

    Gangbang

    I forgot to say Scarlett was doing this Oct 10 between 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm in Lehigh.

  2. #14489

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...l/802463083210

    I been eyeing & eyeing this one waiting for a review. I'm going to have take one for the team fuck the living shit out of this one.
    I reached out to her a couple of times unfortunately we weren't able to set an appointment up, but I definitely want to see her. She looks like she's going to be a freak.

  3. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that pussy boys I want to see DP. ATM. BDM. CTYWR. All that shit.
    Bare Back?

  4. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett, text me and mentioned she is hosting one from 1:00 till 3:30. I'm not going into details either contact her or PM me. I can't attend because of a conflict. She never mentioned how many she's hosting. You probably can cum and go. It won't be held at her place but another location in Lehigh.
    It's still open because it's on Sat Oct 10th.

  5. #14486

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I try to add humor to real life events. The Diamond post a classic. She got scud missle attacked by dick. Lmao its true.
    I just heard from Diamond. She's available.

  6. #14485

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! This was literally my favorite time with you! You made me squirt soooo much between your mouth & cock! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.
    Someone send me her link.

  7. #14484

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that pussy boys I want to see DP. ATM. BDM. CTYWR. All that shit.
    Damn, I wish I knew about this one. Maybe she'll do another one with a friend or two.

  8. #14483

    B&w

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry this is black&white doing black&white LOL. I love reading his post though!
    I try to add humor to real life events. The Diamond post a classic. She got scud missle attacked by dick. Lmao its true.

  9. #14482

    Wheelchair accessible??

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett, text me and mentioned she is hosting one from 1:00 till 3:30. I'm not going into details either contact her or PM me. I can't attend because of a conflict. She never mentioned how many she's hosting. You probably can cum and go. It won't be held at her place but another location in Lehigh.
    Fuck that pussy boys I want to see DP. ATM. BDM. CTYWR. All that shit.

  10. #14481

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy80  [View Original Post]
    Any hints on who this is? Contact? TIA.
    She goes by Angel. I tried finding her link I have vertigo scrolled 13 pages threw up on my little dogs.
    Wait. She changed it I can't keep track of these hoes. I look and post her link later when the earth stops spinning.

  11. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy80  [View Original Post]
    Any hints on who this is? Contact? TIA.
    Don't worry this is black&white doing black&white LOL. I love reading his post though!

  12. #14479
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen a $400 pussy. Or a $300 pussy. $200 yessir. Did I pay that? Nope.
    Exactly right. That's the cost of admission for a pussy to be had. It takes patience and some negotiation skill too.

  13. #14478

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsDog  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lily? I received a text a couple of months ago saying she usually does not reach out but had just arrived in town. I am not sure how she got my didgits. Must have been shared by another provider. I am glad I saw the notification and deleted it right away. Anyway thinking about indulging.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-vip

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    I've never seen a $400 pussy. Or a $300 pussy. $200 yessir. Did I pay that? Nope.

  14. #14477

    Never ever

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsDog  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lily? I received a text a couple of months ago saying she usually does not reach out but had just arrived in town. I am not sure how she got my didgits. Must have been shared by another provider. I am glad I saw the notification and deleted it right away. Anyway thinking about indulging.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-vip

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    I don't like the deposit nor the donation.

    She also requires screening or references. I don't do either, never did. I don't give private info, never did. And I know for a fact that ladies don't like their names or other info about their biz floating around. Too risky for a random pussy.

    My 2 cts.

    RN out.

  15. #14476

    Gangbang

    Scarlett, text me and mentioned she is hosting one from 1:00 till 3:30. I'm not going into details either contact her or PM me. I can't attend because of a conflict. She never mentioned how many she's hosting. You probably can cum and go. It won't be held at her place but another location in Lehigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape