Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 19575
-
09-21-26 21:32 #19410Senior Member

Posts: 298I saw her at a shop once. I handed over my $$ and she wanted $ more. I took my $$ and left. I am not paying anyone $$$ for my first visit. I get that she might be good but not for me.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:57 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 124Emma Angela
Double the regular fee for one. I requested for the specific duo.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:51 #19408Senior Member

Posts: 53Sindy + Alex duo at Evergreen
Saw some positive reviews on Sindy and decided last minute to add Alex for 400 total. I've read that Sindy is Thai / Chinese mix- cute. She was begging to hurry up with Alex so she could have a turn. Alex is nice but I would repeat with just Sindy next time. She allowed CIM. Overall a very nice and hot experience.
Like others have noted, at the end all the girls came in to introduce themselves. Interesting.
-
09-21-26 20:48 #19407Senior Member

Posts: 53In my opinion Beibei / Penny is #1 for TUMA.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:54 #19406Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the good review. A nice massage and an old fashioned are all I want.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
Oasis F or Oasis off Grady?
-
09-21-26 17:21 #19405Senior Member

Posts: 298She moved from north to renton a few months ago. This is not a FS shop and they will show you the door if you ask for it. She is really skilled at slow handjobs and will squeeze every last drop out of you. Give her 70+50/60 and you'll leave with loose muscles and empty balls. She is very professional with her text messages and her behavior. Massage plus handjob is all you get. Don't expect a GFE.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 16:39 #19404Regular Member

Posts: 20Which Oasis
Which Oasis is this one? I see one in Downtown and in the Highlands.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:54 #19403Senior Member

Posts: 142More Sugar please. BLU JADE
Hi Gents.
Back in the PNR only to find Sugar is now at Blu Jade oh brother. Well I make my appointment and another girl answers the door. She is a true spinner forgot her name but had me go to the "waiting room" she would be great for 2 girls she seems fun. Anyway. I am so glad no other monger was there I would rather wait in the car. Any my sweet Sugar comes along take me to the room kisses me on the cheek and off I go to the shower. I get back I forget that she is smelling so good. Well after the alcohol spray, mouthwash and all we ready to go. My name is butt naked and I am ready. (thank you George Castanza) Anyway she starts wiith amazing kissses and her nips are already rock hard, she grabs me and her mouth just goes to work sucking and kissing junior and she is ready like right now. Welll on goes the covers she climbs on and several position later in the cover I go. I am amazed at her energy she is a fan of DG, CG, RCG um missionary well every position. This girl is dripping wet. Totally satisfied. I hope she is still there when I get back however, when I was leaving the shower, that back bedroom with the mirror reminded me of Amanda. Amber?? Wow would I like to see her again. Not a spinner maybe med C's but that quiet girl is sexy. Had me thinking of the Sarah, Emma and Yoyo the group from long gone M&M, Lulu and Lotus. That Emma was just go go go. Anther tru spinner. If I could only time travel back. Don't we all.
Well Gents stay safe the hunt continues.
CHEERS.
-
09-21-26 14:12 #19402Regular Member

Posts: 2Recently started checking out Evergreen, having visited JM, Q, and other 'usual' spots around King; really do have a lot of options.
Kayla is, as noted by others, fantastic. Her lovely smile and attributes have been called out in this thread, so I won't repeat what they've said.
Alex has a petite frame, is incredibly cute, and was sporting the cat ears the times I saw her. Also cuddles.
I've yet to visit with Sindy, despite the hype. Maybe soon though. Can confirm, she meets the description in the eg mp thread.
I don't think I saw Amy or Happy there when I visited over the weekend, but they might've been occupied.
-
09-21-26 12:58 #19401Senior Member

Posts: 77Oasis Anna
Really appreciate the heads up, as a session like this is always good to have for those days when the body is really aching. For some reason I figured this place was a FS joint with older ladies who rushed, but if you are getting the full hour and it's a great massage, I will be checking it out. Let me know if I should know anything else important!
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 11:56 #19400Senior Member

Posts: 358I was lucky enough to catch up with her last week.
Originally Posted by FlyWaySkyWay
[View Original Post]
Apparently she's thinking about visiting PNW again early next year, and will most likely be in Seattle (not Auburn).
I don't know which specific shop since she's not sure yet herself; however, she may be in Portland next month.
-
09-21-26 11:23 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you
Yes. Appreciate the info. Any idea when she's coming back and what shop?
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 10:19 #19398Senior Member

Posts: 298I don't know an asian woman in this business who has a plump ass like her. I know it's real because she was a gym rat. Comparing a big latina ass to an asian is not really fair. They have different body types. Kayla is a good fit for me because I am not a fan of skinny asian women but yeah you wouldn’t like it if you are looking for cheeks that have a thunderous clap lol
Originally Posted by MrLarryDong
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 09:47 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 766Damage?
What was the cost and did you ask for it or did it just happen?
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 00:15 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 25Nice ass for sure but I hope that's not the best ass in the AMP biz cause that's just sad. Its a normal ass in the latina world. Nonetheless, I enjoyed when I saw her last month.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





