Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage by nina

+ Add Report
Results 1 to 5 of 5
This blog is moderated by Batkin77
  1. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    As expected. The pics were her, but from about 15 years and 30+ pounds ago. Still shapely and GND attractive, but just barely. A very mechanical / transactional meeting, absolutely nothing at all to write home about, and way, way overpriced. I was already there, primed, and with the little head in charge, so I went ahead with the visit. She was a once and done, never again. Positives. Very clean, very pleasant, but no where near the value price point that this hobby requires regionally. I can get a very fulfilling GFE (physically and mentally) twice over from my UTR for less than her once VIP quote. Or visit one of the local HAs every week for over a month just to get an itch scratched for the same price.

    NCC.
    Ahh that sucks, kinda assumed inaccurate pics but also it'd be good service at a high rate with a "VIP" claim. You know but we got these girls who adjust rates up as otherwise they'd be booked 24/7/365 for years. That's the market on them, is a premium product sorta value proposition, see them once and you think about when you can do that again. Others at high rates it's about that they don't like what they are doing, isn't "worth it" to them otherwise, basically a recipe for real expensive poor service. Nobody sees them a 2nd time, that's probably what you got. LOL then you got the ones who know the game but take a shot at it. Ie an STG girl who looks pretty average based on lack of detailed pics says 500, I say sorry hun too rich for my blood but thanks anyway and take care, responds back and in end comes over for 220 hh and was perfectly great at that rate. Got to somehow make sure you weed those out too.

    Funny, often it's the ones you bump into asking a little less than others that end up kinda amazing. I always figure it's partly that she likes her job.

  2. #4

    Massage by Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Tea2020  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see prices like that, I think to myself how far the 4 (what I see in her post, but potentially that's not even VIP) would go at an AMP (talking literally AMP not HA). Depending on what you want exactly, one girl or two, FS or not, any desired bb options of course, if you pick one you know and / or can communicate with, it'd be real do-able to get attractive talent for even 2 hours of most things any of us would be looking for, including FS, mpop, a great massage of course, a request that the girl puts herself together nicely for you beforehand even, on about that budget.

    But may as well ask. How'd it go if you did see her?
    As expected. The pics were her, but from about 15 years and 30+ pounds ago. Still shapely and GND attractive, but just barely. A very mechanical / transactional meeting, absolutely nothing at all to write home about, and way, way overpriced. I was already there, primed, and with the little head in charge, so I went ahead with the visit. She was a once and done, never again. Positives. Very clean, very pleasant, but no where near the value price point that this hobby requires regionally. I can get a very fulfilling GFE (physically and mentally) twice over from my UTR for less than her once VIP quote. Or visit one of the local HAs every week for over a month just to get an itch scratched for the same price.

    NCC.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NCC3582  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing through Portsmouth tomorrow and may TOFTT? She has caught my eye several times before when she's been in the area, but we all know about the veracity of pictures on STG (and elsewhere) Her price point for an "exotic massage" is pricey, and the VIP quote is almost stratospheric which makes sense as some of the other sites' comments say she is all about the upsell. We'll see if I actually stop in. If I do, I'll report back.

    NCC.
    Whenever I see prices like that, I think to myself how far the 4 (what I see in her post, but potentially that's not even VIP) would go at an AMP (talking literally AMP not HA). Depending on what you want exactly, one girl or two, FS or not, any desired bb options of course, if you pick one you know and / or can communicate with, it'd be real do-able to get attractive talent for even 2 hours of most things any of us would be looking for, including FS, mpop, a great massage of course, a request that the girl puts herself together nicely for you beforehand even, on about that budget.

    But may as well ask. How'd it go if you did see her?

  4. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Batkin77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info? Saw her add on STG.
    I'm passing through Portsmouth tomorrow and may TOFTT? She has caught my eye several times before when she's been in the area, but we all know about the veracity of pictures on STG (and elsewhere) Her price point for an "exotic massage" is pricey, and the VIP quote is almost stratospheric which makes sense as some of the other sites' comments say she is all about the upsell. We'll see if I actually stop in. If I do, I'll report back.

    NCC.

  5. #1

    Massage by nina

    Anyone with info? Saw her add on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape