The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 644 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 9660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9660

    Thanks Eagles Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Valerie last week before I had to leave town for a bit. Just did a QV to break the ice and see how legit. No signs of demons, she says she's been clean for about 18 mos. Got to her appt in Surfside to find it surprisingly clean. Kept it to a QV but definitely a good time and I'll be back to see her soon. SSPD can be a pain so hopefully she stays off their radar. If so this could be a good regular. About time this area got someone decent, don't ruin it guys!
    I typically get to the Little River area, so Surfside will be a drive. Thanks for letting me know it has potential.

  2. #9659

    No Boyfriend. More like no fun.

    Her apt in Surfside is far from clean or quiet. She has a roommate that she needed to barricade the door from the inside in case "she just walks in". She's dopey, the body isn't good and one of the most lackluster performances of all time. It was a real snoozefest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/234081932889

  3. #9658

    The girl from the second ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Less than 1 tenth of 1 percent that what opens the door is the girl in the pic, that ad is sooooo OBVIOUSLY fake, Total Joke, don't waste any time on these Phony ads. Plus look at the menu wide open and MB to Georgetown, Yea right, and thats 3 different girls in those pics.
    The girl from the second ad is very real and a great time. Been knowing her for a year or two. Mid-range pricing and well worth it.

  4. #9657

    Magical Mystic Misty. Kentucky Wildcat.

    * None of her Mystical Waterfall Wonders could help her slip out of the myrtle-beach hand-cuffs this evening. Smh *.

    Myrtle Beach Po-Po 1 vs Magical Mystical Misty 0.

  5. #9656

    Discret Between

    Hey Guy!! Any information on this girl? GOOD or NO GO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...n/144398270987

  6. #9655

    Logan Lovely

    Saw a couple posts about her but nothing more than her rates are high. Anyone have a dream with her and willing to share any details?

    https://tryst.link/escort/loganlovely

  7. #9654

    Any help with this one

    Looks good. Any info on this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...m/932711032091

  8. #9653

    Double visits

    Quote Originally Posted by DyckTreyc  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas visiting from NC any recent reports on Stormee thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/204111709870
    Seen here 2-3 times about 5 years ago, was a decent time and she's laid back. Asked about backdoor but said I was to big which was a bummer. Uses Hitachi while in RCG.

  9. #9652

    She's pushing at 60 now

    Quote Originally Posted by DyckTreyc  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas visiting from NC any recent reports on Stormee thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/204111709870
    * Barbara is around 60 yrs old now those photos are OLD!

  10. #9651

    Stormee

    What's up fellas visiting from NC any recent reports on Stormee thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/204111709870

  11. #9650

    Traveling with Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one several times while traveling. One of the best flute players I've met. The kind that loves to do it and it shows. Very responsive body too. If you like the taller thin type you'll like her. She's traveling with her sister who also plays but I've never been there so no intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/192489194126
    The sister is a pretty good flute player herself. My only complaint was she acted like it was so much work for her strip, but at least the head was good. Was thinking of trying again. I will report back.

  12. #9649

    A good time

    Seen this one several times while traveling. One of the best flute players I've met. The kind that loves to do it and it shows. Very responsive body too. If you like the taller thin type you'll like her. She's traveling with her sister who also plays but I've never been there so no intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/192489194126

  13. #9648

    I tried about 3 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little spinner pin cushion?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/204203067564
    Good communications until I arrived at her hotel I think it was on the west side of Ocean Blvd on the Blvd around 12 north if I remember correctly, then she ghosted, and of course with ALL the fakes she texted an hour later, waste of time plus she ran an ad with Harley in it using old pics I'm talking about the tall thin Harley, not the other one that died the little blonde spinner, I actually saw her 1 time thanksgiving about 5 years ago, spent almost 2 hours in her room with her she was smoking crack and shooting up, not at all surprised she expired, I bumped into her walking my neighborhood 3 years ago we walked a mile together she gave me her # , she had lotsa problems including a leech loser imbecile bf.

  14. #9647

    Any takers?

    Anyone seen this little spinner pin cushion?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/204203067564

  15. #9646

    Just saw spoke w her

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone also. I didn't hear about this one can't confirm.
    * 130 pm Sunday I saw her w her crutches behind walmart on 17 south she got out on Sept 3rd. She appeared sober / demon free a little dirty from outdoor living but well overall she gets her disability but needs help getting an apt. - reason none of the others saw her at the county is because of her need to use crutches they keep her in b2 by intake. She told me she could have bonded out with her disability money but she wanted to dry out awhile 3 months usually does it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape