The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4417
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Englewood is terrible for spots. I'm curious which one you went to. They don't seem to last long, there just isn't enough people out here.
    Yea, the prettier ones don't stay long and leave without notice. I've learned the menu is better on weekends or after 6 or7 at a few places bc the older MT has left. Maccall rd across from carwash.

  2. #4416

    Amanda = Angle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqp1857  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda the last time she was at Eastern and wanted to add a report as I dreamed I saw her again today.

    Couple unique things about Amanda. She is maybe 5'2" with a small waist and has a six pack (abs) with nice big D cups and longer hair past her shoulders. She is shaped liked a Barbie doll!

    Table shower was fun, ran her boobs across my back, soaped me up good, tuma and preview bbj. Back in the room, she started with a brief massage, let me run my hands all over her tight bod, and then a nice bbj, then went into a handstand while keeping me in her mouth! Got going in a few positions and then finished in the bag.

    She's a little quieter but rockin' body. OhioHunter got lucky with a double as when I went Eastern was pretty busy. I got there and was parked in a room as Emily and Amanda were both busy. While I was with Amanda, that doorbell went off at least twice. Typical. 8 house fee and $$ tip.
    Is Amanda and Angle the same person? I texted them asking about Amanda and they replied with Emily and Angle, they called me too LOL. Business might be slowing down?? They were pushing for the appointment hard LOL.

  3. #4415

    AMP by Pho 99

    I was in town last night staying at Comfort Suites. With no luck on Skip I decided to walk over to the AMP by the hotel. I was lead to a room, paid my house fee and was told a lady would be right with me. I got undressed laid down and waited 4-5 minutes. A very pretty young lady came in, I'd say late 20's trim and fit. Told her I wanted a table shower so she left to get it ready. Soon I was off to the shower. On the flip Jr was waking up, she gave him a couple of strokes and as I'm sure she as she tells everyone she said " you have nice cock". She rinsed me off then dried and we were heading back to the room. She sat me down and asked what I wanted. My answer was simple "you". She said ok, left for a minute. When she got back she took off her top and let me suck her nipples, turned away dropping her shorts and back up into me. She turned back around standing there with my cock between her legs as I played with her tits and ass. I picked her up and layed her on the table and went down on her. Smoothly shaved and fresh puffy lips, I thoroughly enjoyed my DATY, and she shuddered every time I stuck my tongue in both her openings. We kissed and she was tasting herself as she put a rain coat on. 3 position later I had to tap out. She cleaned me up and sent me on my way.

    This was by far one of my top 5 AMP experiences in over 40 years. I regret not getting her name for you guys, but I'm sure by the time I pass through again she will be gone.

  4. #4414

    Englewood and young?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    I've done that twice. Firs time, she was wrinkly, too much suntan, and 65-yr old clown makeup. Second time was a mistake because she was a legit 6. 5-7. 5 and young, a spot in Englewood. I walked out bc I wanted to see a different girl who had left a month earlier. Anyway I returned the other day. Her voice was hoarse and sexier this time, L2, massage skills were a 2. I said she's sexy and se says "more 20 for being sexy". LOL.

    I figured it out, and will hit one of them in two weeks.
    Englewood is terrible for spots. I'm curious which one you went to. They don't seem to last long, there just isn't enough people out here.

  5. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    I'm at the age where I don't care if I offend because I will regret it 1000000% afterwards for not leaving.
    I've done that twice. Firs time, she was wrinkly, too much suntan, and 65-yr old clown makeup. Second time was a mistake because she was a legit 6. 5-7. 5 and young, a spot in Englewood. I walked out bc I wanted to see a different girl who had left a month earlier. Anyway I returned the other day. Her voice was hoarse and sexier this time, L2, massage skills were a 2. I said she's sexy and se says "more 20 for being sexy". LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    It just changed its name, now going by Xin Flow Massage, been there for years under different names (Jasmine Bee, etc). Along with Pink Rose, they seem to be the best quality you're going to get in Charlotte. If Eastern is a 9, and Stone is an 8-8. 5, then Pink Rose has been an 7-8. 5 (depending on talent) and Xin Flow a 6-8 (same), and rather consistent. Others in Charlotte are a big gamble. Piper, you wouldn't have hit that one near I75 if you read my review a few months ago, it was as bad as you are saying. Almost as bad as RedRose.

    You're not going to get Eastern quality here, but you can save a few bucks and some gas and time if you are coming (ahem) from the south.
    I figured it out, and will hit one of them in two weeks.

  6. #4412

    I don't blame you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I walked into an AMP that was worse than meh. I ask myself WTF am I experimenting for when I know where to go if I just drive to Sarasota.

    It was the one off 75 and kings hwy in PG from one posters comment back in June / July? Not worth it and don't let the drive make you give in.

    Lo and behold. There was a 55+ women's softball catcher, body was a 1-minus, the kind you look away from. I had the same puzzled face as Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny.

    I asked for Jessica. Oh, Jessica is away traveling. Alright, so I used my polite exit question, you guys do tantric / nuru or cupping (not like I'd say yes if they did). Of course she said no. And I'm out.
    I'm at the age where I don't care if I offend because I will regret it 1000000% afterwards for not leaving.

  7. #4411

    Tampa area?

    I am going to Tampa to work this week and wondering what the top places are in Tampa? I know Stone and Eastern rule Sarasota. I could always stop by there on the way back, but I thought I'd see if there is something worth checking out while I am up in Pinellas.

  8. #4410

    Pc

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of second place as I see nothing next to a PO or a couple doors down. PM is okay too.
    It just changed its name, now going by Xin Flow Massage, been there for years under different names (Jasmine Bee, etc). Along with Pink Rose, they seem to be the best quality you're going to get in Charlotte. If Eastern is a 9, and Stone is an 8-8. 5, then Pink Rose has been an 7-8. 5 (depending on talent) and Xin Flow a 6-8 (same), and rather consistent. Others in Charlotte are a big gamble. Piper, you wouldn't have hit that one near I75 if you read my review a few months ago, it was as bad as you are saying. Almost as bad as RedRose.

    You're not going to get Eastern quality here, but you can save a few bucks and some gas and time if you are coming (ahem) from the south.

  9. #4409

    Run for Emily at Eastern before she goes to Orlando in 10 days

    This old man happened to have beautiful 21 year old Emily (at least that's what she told me). She was so good that I was able to achieve pleasure two times. That's not bad for someone pushing 70. I am not going into the details, but she does everything but Greek and BBFS. Her DFK was wonderful. Standard hour fee, but it was worth it. Simply a beautiful girl. Angela came in, but Emily liked me so much (probably an act) that she told her to leave because "I am her boyfriend". So I was not even offered a threesome. If I had Bill Gates' money, I would be with her daily.

  10. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Which post office address? Curious which spot in PC since they are all pretty meh.
    Actually, I walked into an AMP that was worse than meh. I ask myself WTF am I experimenting for when I know where to go if I just drive to Sarasota.

    It was the one off 75 and kings hwy in PG from one posters comment back in June / July? Not worth it and don't let the drive make you give in.

    Lo and behold. There was a 55+ women's softball catcher, body was a 1-minus, the kind you look away from. I had the same puzzled face as Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny.

    I asked for Jessica. Oh, Jessica is away traveling. Alright, so I used my polite exit question, you guys do tantric / nuru or cupping (not like I'd say yes if they did). Of course she said no. And I'm out.

  11. #4407

    Post office?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's what I chalked it up to. And when she was talking, she slowed down her fwap-rate, but when the guy was talking she cranked it back up to "jackhammer". If I could've, I woulda Facetimed why'all so you could get a good laugh. And not that I ever trust Google reviews for this hobby, but the place had a high number of reviews and was still north of 4 stars, so I thought I was going to be OK. Probably used a bot farm.

    For PC, I would say Pink Rose (NOT to be confused with Red Rose. No affiliation) and the place right next to the Post Office are 1-2 still. Not at the level of Eastern and Stone, but probably equal to Zhinxiao (or whatever the fuck its called) if you are in Charlotte or Lee and don't want to make the drive.
    Which post office address? Curious which spot in PC since they are all pretty meh.

  12. #4406

    Amanda at Eastern

    I saw Amanda the last time she was at Eastern and wanted to add a report as I dreamed I saw her again today.

    Couple unique things about Amanda. She is maybe 5'2" with a small waist and has a six pack (abs) with nice big D cups and longer hair past her shoulders. She is shaped liked a Barbie doll!

    Table shower was fun, ran her boobs across my back, soaped me up good, tuma and preview bbj. Back in the room, she started with a brief massage, let me run my hands all over her tight bod, and then a nice bbj, then went into a handstand while keeping me in her mouth! Got going in a few positions and then finished in the bag.

    She's a little quieter but rockin' body. OhioHunter got lucky with a double as when I went Eastern was pretty busy. I got there and was parked in a room as Emily and Amanda were both busy. While I was with Amanda, that doorbell went off at least twice. Typical. 8 house fee and $$ tip.

  13. #4405

    Another Day

    One more day in Sarasota so off to Eastern. Got Emily, very bubbly and friendly. Give her the $$ and she is walking me to the table shower and I look in the next room and Angel is in there doing her stretching exercises. I'm thinking I might be in for a two girl session. Emily does a great job of cleaning me up in the ts, goes in for some tuma, spits out some water and goes back for round two. Then I flip for a great BBBJ. Has me sit up, drops to her knees more BBBJ. Towels me off and back to the room we go. Somewhere in there door chimes ring and my two girl fantasy is gone. Emily goes to get a wrapper and when she gets back I'm sitting on the bed and back to her knees she goes. Great BBBJ, balls her in her mouth, attention to everything. Has me lay down and she climbs up for BBBJ, flips her legs around and drops her pretty little pussy on my face. That goes on for awhile and she gets off me, puts the condom on and lays back opens her legs and off we go. Have to say doggie with her is the best, looking at her cute little ass. She is a service queen, got the full hour and she did not stop. Angel came in when we were done wearing some cat ears looking delicious. Emily said she will be at Eastern until the end of the month, wasn't sure yet where she would be in October.

  14. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioHunter  [View Original Post]
    Went to Eastern this morning, first one there at 9:00 am, asked for Emily. Other mongers were right, she is cute as hell, a petite little spinner. Great table shower to start and when we go back to the room, she drops to her knees and gives me one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a while. While she is blowing me, Angel opens the door and asks if I want two girls. I said hell yes, but how much. She said one, so why not, have both of these hot chicks at the same time? Yes please! I handed her the bill, she comes back a minute later naked and both of them are on their knees, taking turns, Emily with my balls in her mouth while Angel is blowing me, and vice versa, I felt like an absolute porn star having these two hotties blowing me at the same time. Angel and her eight pack abs jumps up on the bed and says you fucka me first. She wraps me up and I start banging her hot little body while Emily is making out with me and then gets behind me and puts HTUMA while I am fucking Angel. After about 15 minutes of this, the doorbell rings so I know my time with Angel has come to an end as she needs to go to service someone else. She says goodbye and then I start working on Emily after a condom change. She is absolutely beautiful and really gets into it. A couple of position changes later, with my favorite banging her from behind looking at her tiny little ass while I fucked her. I got a little bored with the condom and said I want to cum in your mouth, so she took off the condom and went to work with another great BBBJ until I blew it in her mouth.

    A decent little massage after and I was on my way. All in all a little bit of a pricey morning at 380, but absolutely well worth it as I have spank bank material for a while. After fucking them both, I have to say I enjoyed Emily better than Angel, she is probably 10 years younger and better looking in my opinion. But you certainly can't go wrong with Angel either, she is a lot of fun too.
    Thanks so much for the report. That sounds like a great session. I have not had a two-lady session in a while, and your report makes me want to try one again soon. Stay safe.

  15. #4403

    Stone Yoyo

    Went to Stone today wanted to see Lisa but she had just left, going up to Tampa. So Yoyo it was. She is very petite although a decent rack when she took her top off. Very good BBBJ, then on with the cover for mish and cg. Nice little ass in cg. Was getting a little too much of the your #1, you so strong and so on but otherwise a decent time. Used the translator on her phone and it sounds like she will be there by herself for the rest of the month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape