Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 4427
-
09-20-26 17:12 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 132Tampa area?
I am going to Tampa to work this week and wondering what the top places are in Tampa? I know Stone and Eastern rule Sarasota. I could always stop by there on the way back, but I thought I'd see if there is something worth checking out while I am up in Pinellas.
-
09-20-26 02:08 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 135Pc
It just changed its name, now going by Xin Flow Massage, been there for years under different names (Jasmine Bee, etc). Along with Pink Rose, they seem to be the best quality you're going to get in Charlotte. If Eastern is a 9, and Stone is an 8-8. 5, then Pink Rose has been an 7-8. 5 (depending on talent) and Xin Flow a 6-8 (same), and rather consistent. Others in Charlotte are a big gamble. Piper, you wouldn't have hit that one near I75 if you read my review a few months ago, it was as bad as you are saying. Almost as bad as RedRose.
Originally Posted by Mpiper25
[View Original Post]
You're not going to get Eastern quality here, but you can save a few bucks and some gas and time if you are coming (ahem) from the south.
-
09-18-26 18:24 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 45Run for Emily at Eastern before she goes to Orlando in 10 days
This old man happened to have beautiful 21 year old Emily (at least that's what she told me). She was so good that I was able to achieve pleasure two times. That's not bad for someone pushing 70. I am not going into the details, but she does everything but Greek and BBFS. Her DFK was wonderful. Standard hour fee, but it was worth it. Simply a beautiful girl. Angela came in, but Emily liked me so much (probably an act) that she told her to leave because "I am her boyfriend". So I was not even offered a threesome. If I had Bill Gates' money, I would be with her daily.
-
09-18-26 17:10 #4409Regular Member

Posts: 34Actually, I walked into an AMP that was worse than meh. I ask myself WTF am I experimenting for when I know where to go if I just drive to Sarasota.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
It was the one off 75 and kings hwy in PG from one posters comment back in June / July? Not worth it and don't let the drive make you give in.
Lo and behold. There was a 55+ women's softball catcher, body was a 1-minus, the kind you look away from. I had the same puzzled face as Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny.
I asked for Jessica. Oh, Jessica is away traveling. Alright, so I used my polite exit question, you guys do tantric / nuru or cupping (not like I'd say yes if they did). Of course she said no. And I'm out.
-
09-18-26 16:52 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 215Post office?
Which post office address? Curious which spot in PC since they are all pretty meh.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:24 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 38Amanda at Eastern
I saw Amanda the last time she was at Eastern and wanted to add a report as I dreamed I saw her again today.
Couple unique things about Amanda. She is maybe 5'2" with a small waist and has a six pack (abs) with nice big D cups and longer hair past her shoulders. She is shaped liked a Barbie doll!
Table shower was fun, ran her boobs across my back, soaped me up good, tuma and preview bbj. Back in the room, she started with a brief massage, let me run my hands all over her tight bod, and then a nice bbj, then went into a handstand while keeping me in her mouth! Got going in a few positions and then finished in the bag.
She's a little quieter but rockin' body. OhioHunter got lucky with a double as when I went Eastern was pretty busy. I got there and was parked in a room as Emily and Amanda were both busy. While I was with Amanda, that doorbell went off at least twice. Typical. 8 house fee and $$ tip.
-
09-18-26 10:54 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 53Another Day
One more day in Sarasota so off to Eastern. Got Emily, very bubbly and friendly. Give her the $$ and she is walking me to the table shower and I look in the next room and Angel is in there doing her stretching exercises. I'm thinking I might be in for a two girl session. Emily does a great job of cleaning me up in the ts, goes in for some tuma, spits out some water and goes back for round two. Then I flip for a great BBBJ. Has me sit up, drops to her knees more BBBJ. Towels me off and back to the room we go. Somewhere in there door chimes ring and my two girl fantasy is gone. Emily goes to get a wrapper and when she gets back I'm sitting on the bed and back to her knees she goes. Great BBBJ, balls her in her mouth, attention to everything. Has me lay down and she climbs up for BBBJ, flips her legs around and drops her pretty little pussy on my face. That goes on for awhile and she gets off me, puts the condom on and lays back opens her legs and off we go. Have to say doggie with her is the best, looking at her cute little ass. She is a service queen, got the full hour and she did not stop. Angel came in when we were done wearing some cat ears looking delicious. Emily said she will be at Eastern until the end of the month, wasn't sure yet where she would be in October.
-
09-16-26 22:57 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 977Thanks so much for the report. That sounds like a great session. I have not had a two-lady session in a while, and your report makes me want to try one again soon. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by OhioHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 18:59 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 53Stone Yoyo
Went to Stone today wanted to see Lisa but she had just left, going up to Tampa. So Yoyo it was. She is very petite although a decent rack when she took her top off. Very good BBBJ, then on with the cover for mish and cg. Nice little ass in cg. Was getting a little too much of the your #1, you so strong and so on but otherwise a decent time. Used the translator on her phone and it sounds like she will be there by herself for the rest of the month.
-
09-16-26 17:30 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 26Emily
Yeah man that sounds like one hell of a session! I had just flew in and spent 4 days seeing Emily. She is the only girl in the country I will get on a plane to see! Just fabulous, I wish now I would have invited Angel in but I enjoy my time with Emily. Not just hot but does it all! Well she doesn't like anal😂 but will give some great Tuma!
Originally Posted by OhioHunter
[View Original Post]
Nice report dude!
-
09-16-26 11:23 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 514Eastern 2 girls
Went to Eastern this morning, first one there at 9:00 am, asked for Emily. Other mongers were right, she is cute as hell, a petite little spinner. Great table shower to start and when we go back to the room, she drops to her knees and gives me one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a while. While she is blowing me, Angel opens the door and asks if I want two girls. I said hell yes, but how much. She said one, so why not, have both of these hot chicks at the same time? Yes please! I handed her the bill, she comes back a minute later naked and both of them are on their knees, taking turns, Emily with my balls in her mouth while Angel is blowing me, and vice versa, I felt like an absolute porn star having these two hotties blowing me at the same time. Angel and her eight pack abs jumps up on the bed and says you fucka me first. She wraps me up and I start banging her hot little body while Emily is making out with me and then gets behind me and puts HTUMA while I am fucking Angel. After about 15 minutes of this, the doorbell rings so I know my time with Angel has come to an end as she needs to go to service someone else. She says goodbye and then I start working on Emily after a condom change. She is absolutely beautiful and really gets into it. A couple of position changes later, with my favorite banging her from behind looking at her tiny little ass while I fucked her. I got a little bored with the condom and said I want to cum in your mouth, so she took off the condom and went to work with another great BBBJ until I blew it in her mouth.
A decent little massage after and I was on my way. All in all a little bit of a pricey morning at 380, but absolutely well worth it as I have spank bank material for a while. After fucking them both, I have to say I enjoyed Emily better than Angel, she is probably 10 years younger and better looking in my opinion. But you certainly can't go wrong with Angel either, she is a lot of fun too.
-
09-15-26 22:09 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 440Emily at Eastern
Emily is just as fine as she can be. Petite little thing, but good things come in small packages. She didn't stop my DATY, so she must have enjoyed it. Table shower; usual fun. She got me to cum in the bag; that's unusual. You can't ever go wrong at Eastern.
-
09-13-26 11:11 #4400Regular Member

Posts: 34What's the name of second place as I see nothing next to a PO or a couple doors down. PM is okay too.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 14:41 #4399Regular Member

Posts: 2Stone Spa Threesome
I originally went to Eastern but they were full. I decided to go an try Stone. There I was met by Lisa who led me to a room. Paid for 1 hour and started with a massage or I think that's what it was supposed to be. I was grabbing her ass and playing with her tits the entire time. She made the motion for a hand job and I said no I want it all. A few minutes later another Chinese girl walked in and asked if I wanted 2 girls. I said Duh! Just kidding I said of course. They worked pretty good together providing attention while the other was sucking or fucking. I don't remember how many positions we all managed but I used about an hour and 15 min before I popped. Lisa was bigger than the other girl not fat just a little bigger. Both girls had a little baby damage but worked together well. They said it has been a little slow so you can negotiate the donation. If your looking to double your pleasure check them out. Stay safe my friends.
-
09-09-26 11:49 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 135Yep, that's what I chalked it up to. And when she was talking, she slowed down her fwap-rate, but when the guy was talking she cranked it back up to "jackhammer". If I could've, I woulda Facetimed why'all so you could get a good laugh. And not that I ever trust Google reviews for this hobby, but the place had a high number of reviews and was still north of 4 stars, so I thought I was going to be OK. Probably used a bot farm.
Originally Posted by Bluewaters52
[View Original Post]
For PC, I would say Pink Rose (NOT to be confused with Red Rose. No affiliation) and the place right next to the Post Office are 1-2 still. Not at the level of Eastern and Stone, but probably equal to Zhinxiao (or whatever the fuck its called) if you are in Charlotte or Lee and don't want to make the drive.









Reply With Quote




