Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 22076
-
09-21-26 17:02 #21956Senior Member

Posts: 890FT,
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
I am crazy busy person and work like a Demon. I never watch TV, and have never seen the The Wire or know who Lester Freamon is.
Happy to bump into you. I am around from time to time, send me a DM.
MM.
-
09-21-26 17:01 #21955Senior Member

Posts: 890L,
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Totally with you, that if you focus on the downside and what can go wrong and eliminate those girls, the good ones take care of themselves.
I would describe my strategy as minimizing disappointments.
MM.
-
09-21-26 16:50 #21954Senior Member

Posts: 890FS,
Originally Posted by Forsaken248
[View Original Post]
That is too rich for me. Glad you can afford it.
MM.
-
09-21-26 16:47 #21953Senior Member

Posts: 890I believe powder her nose is a euphemism for apply lube to her privates.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
09-21-26 15:28 #21952Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks. Nice to see some intel from FC. Not discussed on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
And to think about it. I almost stopped going and settled with Cricket / BT's and very occasionally Henry (maybe will stop more since the no smoking policy here and in Bogart's).
And any description of this Anika? Sounds familiar but maybe not. A pic would be a thousand words but I understand they are not easy to come by.
Happy hunting.
-
09-21-26 15:15 #21951Senior Member

Posts: 114Day or night shift?
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:59 #21950Regular Member

Posts: 4Saturday day shift
Hey will be in the area Saturday afternoon was going to stop by a club or 2 any recommendations was thing Bogart's.
-
09-21-26 13:52 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 29Rain- Flight Club / Landing Strip
Rain. Tall, poker straight Black / brunette Hair, Fake Tits, Fit Body, Albanian Maybe Macedonian. Can't find much on her other than she's in the Squad she isn't in the Squad yada yada yada.
Seen her at both LS and FC talked to her briefly once Saturday.
Anyone have the Skinny on if the price for admission is worth the ride with her?
PM me if you don't wish to blast it out for the world to see. Could either create a mad rush on her or put her in the poor house.
Thanks.
SB.
-
09-21-26 12:26 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 588Friday FC lineup
9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.
It was a Pajama party so the girls were wearing night wear, slippers etc. It was weird not seeing the girls in heels. They all went from 5'8 and up to about 5'2 and below. LOL.
Line up -excuse the spelling and I'm sure I missed a few.
Kenzi.
Tink.
Chloe.
Diamond.
Nevaeh.
Zuul.
Jakie.
Gabriel.
Anika.
Becky.
Cassandra.
Notes.
Surprised to see Diamond and Becky at their old stomping grounds.
Chole is down right horrible. I hate to see her coming.
No one really jumped out at me.
-
09-21-26 11:56 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 588Nevaeh "Heaven spelled backwards" FC Day Shift
Cute girl, I saw her going in and out of the VIP a little to frequently for my liking so I passed. LOL. I can see why she was popular very aggressive and she talked a good talk.
-
09-21-26 07:24 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 56Thanks for the report. I knew her well at LS. This girl has been the wildest since the day she started. She's batshit crazy, too. But every trip to the VIP was memorable. What night was it? I may need to try going back to subis, despite it being a haul from me and knowing she's hit or miss to be there anyway.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 03:26 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 718Inbox cleared
MM,
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
My apologies, I have been on long-distance vacation trips this month and last month, and have not logged on until now. I have cleared some space in my inbox.
WK.
-
09-21-26 03:11 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 718Re: Tipping in the club
I1234:
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.
WK.
-
09-21-26 01:06 #21943Regular Member

Posts: 10You're right!
Actually blew my mind about. Started rereading and hear lester for sure ha.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 00:06 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 102MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




