Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2662
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's a nice one. There's only two chics I've hooked up with there. That I wasn't sure they were down. First one was tall Vee. She was just sitting on the curb over on Towne and Agatha years ago. And I thought she was a civie waiting for someone. She was very nicely dressed and nice makeup. She looked like a model. I drove around once more and asked if she needed a ride. She came over and that was my first hookup with her. The other girl was Madison. She's a fine honeydip. Beautiful petite blonde. Thought she was a civie too, nicely dressed, blonde hair, hot. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride. And that was my first time with her.

    The other new Valerie I mentioned is beautiful. She also looks out of place and a civie. She was wearing a nice sundress the first time I talked to her and just looks like a natural beauty, blonde. I haven't seen her around since though. So she might be gone now.
    Yea back before I knew what I was doing I was on the other side of 7th and I saw a cute girl sitting outside. I asked if she needed a ride or anything and she stated yelling at me she wasn't a prostitute. I'm like oh crap I'm sorry.

  2. #2646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomtomtomy  [View Original Post]
    By far Valerie is one of the sweetest girls out there. I saw her walking into the area as I was driving by thinking she was just a girl that got lost or was in the wrong hood. But then I saw her smoking something so I knew she was there for a reason. While doing our thing she told she's a nymphomaniac so pick her up while you can. She dress differently every day but said she always wears black stockings. And like everyone says has the cutest accent.
    Yeah she's a nice one. There's only two chics I've hooked up with there. That I wasn't sure they were down. First one was tall Vee. She was just sitting on the curb over on Towne and Agatha years ago. And I thought she was a civie waiting for someone. She was very nicely dressed and nice makeup. She looked like a model. I drove around once more and asked if she needed a ride. She came over and that was my first hookup with her. The other girl was Madison. She's a fine honeydip. Beautiful petite blonde. Thought she was a civie too, nicely dressed, blonde hair, hot. Stopped and asked if she needed a ride. And that was my first time with her.

    The other new Valerie I mentioned is beautiful. She also looks out of place and a civie. She was wearing a nice sundress the first time I talked to her and just looks like a natural beauty, blonde. I haven't seen her around since though. So she might be gone now.

  3. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    I was happy for your first skid girl man that I mentioned the wrong Valerie. LOL There's two new Valerie's there. Reading your report again you hooked up with Valerie with the Boston sounding accent. Love girls with that accent. Had a few from Jersey and Boston in the past. She's cute too with a sweet ass. I've hooked up with her a couple times. First time I found her on 7th by Crocker. She's very chill and cool to chat with too. Good find man for your first one. She's one of the new girls transplanted from MacArthur park.
    By far Valerie is one of the sweetest girls out there. I saw her walking into the area as I was driving by thinking she was just a girl that got lost or was in the wrong hood. But then I saw her smoking something so I knew she was there for a reason. While doing our thing she told she's a nymphomaniac so pick her up while you can. She dress differently every day but said she always wears black stockings. And like everyone says has the cutest accent.

  4. #2644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    As the title says, picked up my first skid girl today.

    I've driven around a few times, but never saw any talent that seemed worth picking up or they were with a dude but today I found a white girl on seventh and Agatha. Name is Valerie, from West Virginia. Slender, brunette, and she gives great Head and a great price. I'll definitely look for her again, she didn't have a number unfortunately.

    I didn't think it was going to happen because I've gone down there so many times but finally scored.
    I was happy for your first skid girl man that I mentioned the wrong Valerie. LOL There's two new Valerie's there. Reading your report again you hooked up with Valerie with the Boston sounding accent. Love girls with that accent. Had a few from Jersey and Boston in the past. She's cute too with a sweet ass. I've hooked up with her a couple times. First time I found her on 7th by Crocker. She's very chill and cool to chat with too. Good find man for your first one. She's one of the new girls transplanted from MacArthur park.

  5. #2643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    As the title says, picked up my first skid girl today.

    I've driven around a few times, but never saw any talent that seemed worth picking up or they were with a dude but today I found a white girl on seventh and Agatha. Name is Valerie, from West Virginia. Slender, brunette, and she gives great Head and a great price. I'll definitely look for her again, she didn't have a number unfortunately.

    I didn't think it was going to happen because I've gone down there so many times but finally scored.
    She is a very nice one. I posted a quick report on her. I talked to her when she was over on Crocker and 7th. She was open but she only wanted fentanyl not cash. You got very lucky finding her and willing to hook up for cash. Especially for your first skid girl. You're going to be spoiled with any other chic you find there now. LOL Because they wont look as good as her. There's other cute girls like her there but not the quickest to find. She has a video on YouTube under the Soft White Underbelly series. The video doesn't do her justice. She looks better in person. But she's one of the true gems out there. I believe she's usually a natural blonde.

  6. #2642

    Got my first skid girl

    As the title says, picked up my first skid girl today.

    I've driven around a few times, but never saw any talent that seemed worth picking up or they were with a dude but today I found a white girl on seventh and Agatha. Name is Valerie, from West Virginia. Slender, brunette, and she gives great Head and a great price. I'll definitely look for her again, she didn't have a number unfortunately.

    I didn't think it was going to happen because I've gone down there so many times but finally scored.

  7. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    There's a new good looking chic around Agatha / Stanford. She's light skin mixed and was wearing a pink long wig when I hooked up with her. She kind of looks like Doja Cat who I find very sexy. When she has her normal hair. If you see her give her a shot. She's chill and provides a good BJ. Slender figure. Goes by Alexa.
    Very nice gal saw her the other day wearing all pink. If I see her out there she's my back up if I can't find anyone. Very chatty likes to talk about how ye is controlling her mind. I've seem her there in the afternoon and sometimes in the evening. Pick her up you'll have a fun time.

  8. #2640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    New chic

    There's a new good looking chic around Agatha / Stanford. She's light skin mixed and was wearing a pink long wig when I hooked up with her. She kind of looks like Doja Cat who I find very sexy. When she has her normal hair. If you see her give her a shot. She's chill and provides a good BJ. Slender figure. Goes by Alexa.

  9. #2639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Youngen

    Over the weekend I spotted a either young Latina or mixed Black / Latina hanging around Stanford and 7th along the northeast corner. She's cute with a good body. Small tits but a nice juicy ass. On Saturday she said she needed gas money. On Sunday she was now working. Had on some gray booty shorts that showed off her nice lower ass cheeks. She'd sometimes walk across the street to the dudes hanging out on 7th between Towne and Stanford. I talked to her again but she was asking silly prices for the area. One of the YNs came over too while she was talking to me. She started with how long I'd take (BBBJ). That question right off the bat was a red flag. I said maybe around 10 minutes. She threw 100 at me. I was about to bite even though that should include fucking as well. But once the YN was with her. It just became a mess. Either homeboy was a wannabe young pimp or her homie. But he started trying to change the meet up minutes to 5 to 7 minutes. I told them both, yall know where you at?! Babygirl came back with if I knew where I was at. I was like heck yes. And told homeboy I've been cruising these streets when he was still in his daddies nut sack. He got a chuckle out of that and said I'll give you that. And gave me a fist bump. He fucked it all up and started going all over the fuckin place with prices. 100,150, 200,250. I was like WTF neither of you know what's up in the area of the skids. This ain't Figueroa! I just drove off.

    It's very rare when I spend 100 on just a BBBJ. I only usually do it nowadays with a sugarbaby or non-pro. But not girls in the skids. She is a young honey and frontin like she's a 10. But needs to drop the sass / attitude and prices. She's cute but not a 10. She has face acne and small tits. The ass is what she's got going. She's an LA 6 or 7 at best. Not an LA 8 and above. There's other cute girls in the area like her. And know how it works there and ask around 40 usually. 100 is on the high end even for Fig and just a BJ. Usually that's half and half. BJ and fuck. Hopefully babygirl learns quick and makes her prices acceptable for the skids. There were a bunch of cars stopping for her but no biters. Now I know why. A shame because she has a nice ass and pimple free! lol Would have eventually loved to bring her to my place and doggystyle with it. The view and pounding would have been hot.

  10. #2638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mngrmnstr  [View Original Post]
    What a find.

    Lexxx you've done it again.

    I'm on the hunt for this one.
    Yeah she's a good one.

  11. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSlater  [View Original Post]
    Try pomona.
    I think he's looking for the cheaper end ones though, isn't he? I think the Pomona area would be similar to fig?

  12. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpan96  [View Original Post]
    Are there any other areas in LA with perhaps a little less cracked out crackhead renegade (not pimped out Fig girls) street girls? I've driven through Skidrow, Crocker, Glady's etc a few times past 11 pm and the only girls I'm seeing are fugly or too cracked out for me to be comfortable with them in my car (talking to themselves, yelling, etc). Is the daytime in that area much better to find a nice spinner that looks under 40 and doesn't have needle marks and burns all over her?

    Also, while on the topic, there are sometimes prettier girls that are by the tents either doing drugs or chatting with friends or their own thing and not paying much attention to passing cars? Are they pretty much unapproachable or should I honk or something to get their strung out attention?

    Mainly curious about any other known areas in LA where I'd usually be able to find something and if the time of day changes the quality.
    Try pomona.

  13. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this decent looking White chic around 4:30 pm today. Nice body with cute ass. Nice looking pussy too. Face is cute but with a little makeup would step her up. Picked her up around 7th and Towne. A little all over the place but she's goofy and gets the job done. Swallowed my nut but wasn't to much into bls. All good for the low price and video.
    What a find.

    Lexxx you've done it again.

    I'm on the hunt for this one.

  14. #2634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Slender Booty

    Hooked up with this decent looking White chic around 4:30 pm today. Nice body with cute ass. Nice looking pussy too. Face is cute but with a little makeup would step her up. Picked her up around 7th and Towne. A little all over the place but she's goofy and gets the job done. Swallowed my nut but wasn't to much into bls. All good for the low price and video.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260918_193302_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_193639_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_193841_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_192857_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260918_193051_Gallery.jpg‎  


  15. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    LOL It happens sometimes with these chics. No cim. Was she at least good looking? That's a new name I haven't hooked up with. There's one other White chic that's well known. That's pretty adamant about no cim or even on her face. Pretty much no where on her. LOL BUT she ended up preggo not to long ago and had it already. Guess inside was ok. These chics are a trip sometimes.

    Cim should be the minimum to provide. Don't need to swallow although some do. But busting a nut in a tissue or all over yourself or forbid your car, sucks!
    Long ago and far away, I had a young black stripper that was like this. I simply approached her out of the blue and asked if she would fuck raw. I had never met her before. She simply said, “Yes, 100”. No conversation. It was in house, so I said, "Let's go"! Silently, she took me by the hand and led me to a club fuck cubicle, and I paid the house fee. Her only words to me were that coming anywhere except inside her pussy was gross, and that she would only fuck raw if I promised to cum only in her pussy. So I followed her instructions and I came in her pussy, and then handed her 100, which was the customary 15 minute tip to fuck strippers in that that club.

    This was the only time this ever happened to me with a sex worker. But there were many times with civilians, of course!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape