Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1472 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21956
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.
    FT,

    I am crazy busy person and work like a Demon. I never watch TV, and have never seen the The Wire or know who Lester Freamon is.

    Happy to bump into you. I am around from time to time, send me a DM.

    MM.

  2. #21955
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Very analytical, quite a set of criteria for a decision tree (We have similar tastes, BTW). Having a good process keeps a monger out of trouble and / or avoids disappointment.
    L,

    Totally with you, that if you focus on the downside and what can go wrong and eliminate those girls, the good ones take care of themselves.

    I would describe my strategy as minimizing disappointments.

    MM.

  3. #21954
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken248  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Flight and Landing are sticklers about the mandatory valet. Bts and Silver don't mind.

    Went to Flight last night and it was not too busy. Had a long session with Cara / kara (pronounced Carr-Uh). 400 and she doesn't drink so the money I would have spent on those went to her, not a bad price for how long we were.
    FS,

    That is too rich for me. Glad you can afford it.

    MM.

  4. #21953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go.
    I believe powder her nose is a euphemism for apply lube to her privates.

    MM.

  5. #21952
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.

    It was a Pajama party so the girls were wearing night wear, slippers etc. It was weird not seeing the girls in heels. They all went from 5'8 and up to about 5'2 and below. LOL.

    Line up -excuse the spelling and I'm sure I missed a few.

    Kenzi.

    Tink.

    Chloe.

    Diamond.

    Nevaeh.

    Zuul.

    Jakie.

    Gabriel.

    Anika.

    Becky.

    Cassandra.

    Notes.

    Surprised to see Diamond and Becky at their old stomping grounds.

    Chole is down right horrible. I hate to see her coming.

    No one really jumped out at me.
    Thanks. Nice to see some intel from FC. Not discussed on a regular basis.

    And to think about it. I almost stopped going and settled with Cricket / BT's and very occasionally Henry (maybe will stop more since the no smoking policy here and in Bogart's).

    And any description of this Anika? Sounds familiar but maybe not. A pic would be a thousand words but I understand they are not easy to come by.

    Happy hunting.

  6. #21951
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I ran into a girl that I had met landing last summer dancing at Subis. She is 5' tall has tats. 2 on her neck 1 says David. Also has the tatto under her boobs like plant vines. Says she from toledo and does not come up often due to her lack of a license. She deafintly has had a kid. Had fun with her at landing so we talked and made a deal to go back to the VIP. Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go. Soon as I shut the curtain she was on it. Bbj was great had to stop her for a min. So decided to daty after having done the finger test. After that hit mish, then doggy with thumb in her ass and finaly rcg so I could catch my breath and finished me off with more bbjcim. This girl was good at landing and a total freak today. Said she just got out of a bad relationship and needed a good release. She was deafintly high and will over act like a porn star but I would repeat if I see her again.
    Day or night shift?

  7. #21950

    Saturday day shift

    Hey will be in the area Saturday afternoon was going to stop by a club or 2 any recommendations was thing Bogart's.

  8. #21949

    Rain- Flight Club / Landing Strip

    Rain. Tall, poker straight Black / brunette Hair, Fake Tits, Fit Body, Albanian Maybe Macedonian. Can't find much on her other than she's in the Squad she isn't in the Squad yada yada yada.

    Seen her at both LS and FC talked to her briefly once Saturday.

    Anyone have the Skinny on if the price for admission is worth the ride with her?

    PM me if you don't wish to blast it out for the world to see. Could either create a mad rush on her or put her in the poor house.

    Thanks.

    SB.

  9. #21948

    Friday FC lineup

    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.

    It was a Pajama party so the girls were wearing night wear, slippers etc. It was weird not seeing the girls in heels. They all went from 5'8 and up to about 5'2 and below. LOL.

    Line up -excuse the spelling and I'm sure I missed a few.

    Kenzi.

    Tink.

    Chloe.

    Diamond.

    Nevaeh.

    Zuul.

    Jakie.

    Gabriel.

    Anika.

    Becky.

    Cassandra.

    Notes.

    Surprised to see Diamond and Becky at their old stomping grounds.

    Chole is down right horrible. I hate to see her coming.

    No one really jumped out at me.

  10. #21947

    Nevaeh "Heaven spelled backwards" FC Day Shift

    Cute girl, I saw her going in and out of the VIP a little to frequently for my liking so I passed. LOL. I can see why she was popular very aggressive and she talked a good talk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260921-050952_Instagram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260921-050942_Instagram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260921-113446_Instagram.jpg‎  

  11. #21946
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I ran into a girl that I had met landing last summer dancing at Subis. She is 5' tall has tats. 2 on her neck 1 says David. Also has the tatto under her boobs like plant vines. Says she from toledo and does not come up often due to her lack of a license. She deafintly has had a kid. Had fun with her at landing so we talked and made a deal to go back to the VIP. Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go. Soon as I shut the curtain she was on it. Bbj was great had to stop her for a min. So decided to daty after having done the finger test. After that hit mish, then doggy with thumb in her ass and finaly rcg so I could catch my breath and finished me off with more bbjcim. This girl was good at landing and a total freak today. Said she just got out of a bad relationship and needed a good release. She was deafintly high and will over act like a porn star but I would repeat if I see her again.
    Thanks for the report. I knew her well at LS. This girl has been the wildest since the day she started. She's batshit crazy, too. But every trip to the VIP was memorable. What night was it? I may need to try going back to subis, despite it being a haul from me and knowing she's hit or miss to be there anyway.

  12. #21945

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    WK,

    I have been trying to message you, please free up your inbox.

    MM.
    MM,

    My apologies, I have been on long-distance vacation trips this month and last month, and have not logged on until now. I have cleared some space in my inbox.

    WK.

  13. #21944

    Re: Tipping in the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.
    I1234:

    I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.

    WK.

  14. #21943

    You're right!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.
    Actually blew my mind about. Started rereading and hear lester for sure ha.

  15. #21942
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    L,

    Sorry this is such a hard question as different boys like different things.

    I will never take a girl that has fake tits or a fake ass.

    I take girls with natural hair over girls with wigs or hair weaves.

    I usually only take girls with A or B cup tits.

    I take girl with firm flat stomachs over pooch stomachs and bellies.

    I take girl with no tattoos or less tattoos over heavily tattooed.

    I take girl with no piercings or less piercings over heavily pierced.

    I take girl with out kids over girls who are moms.

    I take girls who are younger over girls who are older.

    I take newbies more than veterans.

    I like naive girl friend much more than porn star experience.

    I guess to make it simpler I look around the room using my subjective scale and I tip girls that I do not already know that I rate a 7, 8 or 9.

    Similarly with a girl I am attracted to, watching her dance nearly naked on stage makes me hard. If I don't get a hard on watching her dance, then she does not get a tip and invite to sit with me.

    Most nights out of 30 girls, there will be between 0 and 6 that pass my looks / hard on test.

    Once she is sitting with me, I talk to her and get to know her. Does the conversation flow easily. Do we have good chemistry. Is my dick getting harder and throbbing sitting next to her.

    If she sounds like a broken record "want to dance" or starts grabbing my dick, I think experienced desperate girl, I am not likely to negotiate with her and just say nice talking to you.

    If she looks hot and we have good chemistry, then we get to the negotiation. I am a bit easy here as many guys don't want CBJ, but I am sensitive, and I am content with CBJ. But if she has too many rules or wants to be paid up front, she is giving me the chance to walk away and I take it.

    If she passes the looks test.

    We have good chemistry.

    She doesn't have important restrictions.

    And her price is fair.

    Then I will take her.

    If she exceeds my expectations, I will repeat with her sometimes taking her twice on the same night.

    I am both picky and demanding, and it is hard for me to find girls, but usually with some searching I find a girl I like.

    But there is a good chance that if you like something different from what I like. A buddy of mine recently told me about his top girl and recommended I sample her. I had already taken her, and found for me she was only ok. I put her on the do not repeat list. I said to my same buddy about the girl I think is the best one in the club for me, and he said the same thing back to me. He thought she was hot but he did a mediocre session with her.

    A girl who has chemistry with me won't necessarily have chemistry with you.

    MM.
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape