Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 464 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but I have traded messages multiple times. I agree, something seems off. And last quote I got was 4 $$, I get the room and "oh, can you send an uber?" That crap turns me right off. My FIRST question to her had been "do you have a car yet?
    Yeah, she told me her city and said I would have to send an uber or pick her up. Her city is fairly out of the way for me. I'd love to see her if she's real. The pics are hot, but I could see her being joke account just to waste people's time and money on hotel rooms and uber. Hopefully, someone will know one way or the other.

  2. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl on any of the sugar baby sites? Communication has been almost too easy. Just trying to make sure it isn't a set-up. DMs would be preferred- thanks.
    I have not seen her but I have traded messages multiple times. I agree, something seems off. And last quote I got was 4 $$, I get the room and "oh, can you send an uber?" That crap turns me right off. My FIRST question to her had been "do you have a car yet?

  3. #6944
    Has anyone seen this girl on any of the sugar baby sites? Communication has been almost too easy. Just trying to make sure it isn't a set-up. DMs would be preferred- thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2080.jpg‎  

  4. #6943
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Seen her couple months ago and she's good girl. Very little and good time except she can't do it from behind says she can't handle it so if you okay any other position you will like her. She's trying to get together again but I have to many other options.
    What's the damage.

  5. #6942

    Yackieee

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBoat  [View Original Post]
    Seen her couple months ago and she's good girl. Very little and good time except she can't do it from behind says she can't handle it so if you okay any other position you will like her. She's trying to get together again but I have to many other options.

  6. #6941

  7. #6940

    Arrested again

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    She got me for 100 stay far away.
    She got arrested a few days ago AGAIN for drugs. Keep away.

  8. #6939
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    As stated stay far away from this one, she has been arrested in Gaston country many times, she will rob you and or steel from you. There is Not One good report on here from her.
    She got me for 100 stay far away.

  9. #6938

  10. #6937

    Stay far away

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedevil  [View Original Post]
    That was one of my posts. That's the girl that scammed everyone in Charlotte. She changed all her pics now. She's been talked about here a lot. Has a bf that comes to her truck and says get out once you give her money. I can't remember her old name on SA. I'll look and see if I have her old profile. She had a blue bikini on by a pool. Go back in the spring maybe. Some guy said her bf came and he took off and had her anyway. Everyone else got taken for money. I did. Found it. May this year. I'm not sure of her sn when she was here before.
    As stated stay far away from this one, she has been arrested in Gaston country many times, she will rob you and or steel from you. There is Not One good report on here from her.

  11. #6936
    That was one of my posts. That's the girl that scammed everyone in Charlotte. She changed all her pics now. She's been talked about here a lot. Has a bf that comes to her truck and says get out once you give her money. I can't remember her old name on SA. I'll look and see if I have her old profile. She had a blue bikini on by a pool. Go back in the spring maybe. Some guy said her bf came and he took off and had her anyway. Everyone else got taken for money. I did. Found it. May this year. I'm not sure of her sn when she was here before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Her.jpg‎  

  12. #6935
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamEve7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any info on her? Looks like she is around Gastonia side.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e1e0f47f9fb3
    There were some posts about her a few pages back. #6844 and #6846. Original post was vague and I don't recall ever seeing any follow up.

  13. #6934

    Lynette

    Anyone any info on her? Looks like she is around Gastonia side.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e1e0f47f9fb3

  14. #6933

    A way out is key

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has had any experience flying an SA chick in from out of town. Some of the SA girls I have met have talked about all the trips they have been on. Most of them don't have a penny to their name yet they travel all the time. I can only guess who is flipping the bill for those trips. I have always kept my radius within driving distance. Just wondering if the "will travel to you" is a something worth pursuing. My apprehension has been, driving distance, if things don't go well I high tail it out of there, out of towner you're stuck with if things don't work out.
    Your instincts are on point. A few years ago I shipped one in and ended up being a comedically horrible experience. Go take a trip to where they are and set up a few dates, test compatibility, then fly them out to you on a later date. Both Miami and NYC are direct flights and great places to meet long distance SB's.

  15. #6932

    Travel Chick

    Just curious if anyone has had any experience flying an SA chick in from out of town. Some of the SA girls I have met have talked about all the trips they have been on. Most of them don't have a penny to their name yet they travel all the time. I can only guess who is flipping the bill for those trips. I have always kept my radius within driving distance. Just wondering if the "will travel to you" is a something worth pursuing. My apprehension has been, driving distance, if things don't go well I high tail it out of there, out of towner you're stuck with if things don't work out.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 464 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape