Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 3776
-
09-24-26 02:47 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 62I know you have many questions before your first AMP visit, and I see a few of us already given a lot of great advises, easy to summarize them into do's and don't's. It's time to take that first step, find one of the AMPs near you that has great reviews on this site, and expect to have a good time.
Originally Posted by Thejames36
[View Original Post]
In additional to what we have said in the other thread, for your first time, only bring enough cash, not too much extra, $300 is more than enough, in small bills like 20's 10's. See the girls, asked questions, only stay if you like what you've seen and heard. You would have to pay house first, which range from $50-70 also depending on length of time, this is when the 20's and 10's comes in handy, it is always better when you don't have to ask or wait for your change back. Once she started, say no to that 2nd girl walks in, you can have your 3 some, 4 P or 5 P after the first time or later. They could be very pushy, and "no extra money" will help you to say no.
You are more than ready. Jump in and have fun. I wish I had this much know how before my first trip.
-
09-23-26 19:30 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 184Also be polite and be ready to leave if they don't have a provider that you like. Don't just throw money at bad service and if you have to ask what's included before you take off your clothes.
Originally Posted by Thejames36
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 17:48 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 62For me, that is pretty much it.
Originally Posted by Thejames36
[View Original Post]
People, including me, share good and bad experiences on this site, and I come here when I want to explore new MPs in my area or when traveling, great resource.
Meanwhile, I have my go to places in my areas, and I stay away from the mp that have bad reviews.
Girl's age and size are big factors for me, so that is easy to I'd with one look, but frankly, the first impression of the girls could be very misleading. I have my fair share of disappointments by pretty face or perfect body bitches with the wrong attitude.
Good news is MPs are competitive, just look at the number of MPs mentioned on this site. Girls want return customers, so in general the old, fat, lazy and ugly bitches can't and won't survive, and sites like this one help to keep it that way.
Bad reports travel much faster then good ones.
Good luck and have fun. Keep in mind, you could always just walk away after you seen and talked to the girls, I've seen guys do that all the time.
-
09-23-26 17:03 #3758Regular Member

Posts: 3You can do that yes. If I come in and nobody piques my interest, I will find another shop. Typically, I like to find the spa's number and ask them who is working. If you see a name that someone has reviewed in this thread / other forums then you can get a vague idea on what type of service you'll be getting. After meeting with a provider, you can also ask for their number and they may or may not share it.
Originally Posted by Thejames36
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:33 #3757Regular Member

Posts: 2First visit
What are some do's and don't when going to my first AMP? And what should I expect?
-
09-23-26 00:13 #3756Regular Member

Posts: 2So do you just walk in and hope they have someone decent available?
Originally Posted by Petenors
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 17:16 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 62I don't think or know any AMP have websites, maybe they do, I just never looked. There are a few bigger establishments advertise, but I don't find pictures meaningful anyway, doesn't tell you much about the service or attitude, and most of them are edited anyway. That's why there are forums like this one, which give you real people's feedbacks. The places I have visited all let you see more than one girls, when they are not busy, that helps.
Originally Posted by Thejames36
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:40 #3754Regular Member

Posts: 2Where to start
Getting started in this all this, how do you guys go about finding and setting appointments? Is there a website where I can see the girls to make an appointment with?
-
09-21-26 13:12 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 33Amy at Charm Spa
Felt the itch on a boring Sunday and decided to try a new place. I read a review of Charm Spa the day before at another forum so I decided to give them a try. I booked a hhr session with Amy and I was not disappointed. The moment she stepped in the door, her face caught my attention. She wore a white lace dress and she looked really young and cute. She wore a red dress which hugged her body nicely. She has a heart shaped tattoo on her chest and a kitten tattoo on her right arm. She told me she is 21. I know she is young but I was still a bit shocked. If she said the truth, she is the youngest girl I met in AMPs. We quickly finished the business part and fun began. She is young so her service is still a bit green. But she has a normal routine. Cleaned jr well then BBBJ. I asked for 69 and she obliged. She is not clean shaved, but you can tell she is low mileage, and that is also her highlight. I tried to put one finger in but she was super tight. I was ready so I tapped her ass and let her know it was time. She slid the cover on and applied some lube then guided my hard jr in. The beginning had to be slow and she felt so tight. I decided to take control as I did not want to pop quickly. We went through all positions, CG, mish and doggie. Doggie was even tighter. And just a few pumps, I exploded in the bag hard. Cleaned up and left a complete man. Highly recommend. Will see her again.
-
09-20-26 20:42 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 62Is there a Sunflower 88 and a 888 Sunflower? Both in Upland? I know the Sunflower 88 on Foothill.
Originally Posted by IFearNoDeath
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 20:07 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 62I've seen Kiki before, but didn't get the vibrator special, haha. I guess I need to go back for more.
Originally Posted by DaHoffa
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:52 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 157Dana in highland
Well known and yes still around. Been reading reviews for a while so I decided to drop by. Long story short I enjoyed my time with her got FS for 140 plus 40 house. I was surprised how tight her pussy is, I'm talking extremely tight!
-
09-17-26 23:43 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 184Eva Then Lucia Lake Spa
Someone double booked Eva and I got there first so I was enjoying a little bit of time with her and she is very elegant and has some deer eyes that make you hypnotized. Tiny little thing and a nice clean pussy. Got a little rub and tug in before she was called away because the other guy really had to see her and I guess was a repeat guest so Lucia came in and took her place. Honestly you can't go wrong with either lady.
Lucia cleans and strips. BBBJ with DT trying to get me to finish early. ACG and I get her to choke me. Stops hopping, goes to full grinding and then slaps my thigh if I try to move. After she calms down we switch to mish and she does the "you're my husband" moaning and pulls her leg over my shoulder for deeper contact. Door opens a bit because it wasn't closed all the way and saw a monger walk out with Eva and she's giggling. Finish in the bag and Lucia cleans me up. Cup of water and then on the way out Eva comes out for a kiss and they both walk me out the door.
Only con with Lucia is her kisses is more just jabbing her tongue out and you need to figure out what to do with it and not shaven down there but still a fun time if you like more meat on your Asian lady (definitely not in a bad way) but if you want petite go with Eva.
Lucia said there was a 3rd girl but I never saw one come out on the monitor or before / after the session.
-
09-14-26 21:42 #3748Regular Member

Posts: 212nd visit w Kiki. LA On
I visited LA On last week and was delighted to see a "past love" there. Kiki. I see today there is a review for a Kiki at Sunflower. Not sure if she's the same and flipping spots. Regardless of location she is a total sweetheart, and similar to my last review of her, she gives a very thorough, firm, awesome massage to start. Full body and down to your finger tips and bottom foot arches. If she's the same girl. You'll know if she sings during the massage (that's the "tell" - haha).
Looks wise she is a bit over 5', nice D titties and a lovely face. She's quite attractive. Solid BBBJ, 69, DATY, and we started and finished standing mish. Different this time is she brought out a small vibrator and put it on her clit between us while we were fucking. It was awesome. She got so wet and had an awesome orgasm. I came hard and she was in no hurry for me to pull out. We continued to slow-fuck for a good while so she could snag orgasm no 2.
Like I said, I'm not sure where she is this week but I'll call both places and try for a return visit.
Best,
DaHoffa.
-
09-14-26 16:42 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 289How did you do all this and didn't get not one single name! Like throw the whole report away atp smfh.
Originally Posted by JackOffJones
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





