Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 19575
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19395

    Rita Tokyo Massage

    In the area before noon and had some time.

    Tokyo has been good too me.

    Went in and met Rita WOW hott and very pretty also spoke very good English.

    She says she will be here for 10 more days.

    Had a very good time.

  2. #19394
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a DM that she is back from LA and plans to stay in PNW for a while. The best ASS in the AMP business in the area. I scheduled a time with her and we kissed like we haven't seen eachother in years. One of the most intense sessions I have had in a while with a long pounding session. We were both exhausted by the end of it. Spent 90 minutes for $$ because it was totally empty. I saw 1 customer come in but someone else took care of him because they have 4-5 women working.

    I cannot recommed her enough because she is the sweetest girl in the business but can get really freaky once she is into it. Most women wipe of my pre-cum but she squeezed it out and swallowed it while she had a naughty look on her face. All positions, loooong BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, then I tell her to get on bed for pounding session but she wanted to do another round of BBBJ. So we go again followed up a long pounding session.

    MM D cups with a fat natural ass. She plans to starts getting back into her workout routine which means the ass will only get an upgrade. She might have her lady days next week or a week later. Maybe that is why she was a freak today LOL.
    Yes she is and for the guys who prefer a certain body type I can confirm Kayla has an athletic body with a nice plump set of cheeks. She's certified by Wakanda😂.

  3. #19393

    Duo Emma and Angela at JM: the true ultimate PSE!

    Two smoking hot girls with amazing personalities Let's just say they did fulfill my wildest dream. I am sure they watch girl on girl action porn and they meant to play it out in front of me. The vibe was so right. They French kissed each other so Damm passionate and it makes me jelly sometines LOL. Emm went and opened the room door fully WTF LOL. At one time Emma, I was 69 ing suddenly Angela flipped around and helped me tonguing Emma starfish That was so hot. I almost lost it there. The RCG from Angela kinda finished me off right then after and Emma sure wasn't happy I didn't get to pound her. Well The two did put in some amazing work for full hour. For the first time in my life I didn't want to leave hahaha. If you want a real duo who passionate and love to please, Emma and Angel will make your jaw drop more than once in your hour.

  4. #19392

    Anna at oasis in renton for HE

    My old massage therapist retired earlier this year and I was looking for someone who'd replace her. Found anna from a bunch of reviews. Her massage is legit with HE finish at the end with a little titty pop at the end to make me pop. 70 house + 60 tip. YMMV. I was hoping to suck her titties but she wasn't into it. I'll ask her again next time or end up with standard 50 tip for HE.

  5. #19391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for TUMA, go to Auburn to see Anna.

    If you are looking for BJ / DT, go to Burien to see Gina.
    TUMA from Anna is like a drug. No other woman comes close to her enthusiasm. It is as if like there is gold up my asshole and she is determined to find it using her tongue.

  6. #19390
    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    My second visit with Alex, but I saw her at BJ months ago. That time wasn't so good or enthusiastic, but she was impressive this time around. She took her time with me, and spent lots of time on DATY, BBBJ, 69. Didn't seem to want to stop 69. She took it well in all positions, and actually did this unique RCG that let her get all the depth. I ended up finishing in standard mish, and she gyrated with every gasp during my own climax. She was super engaging and a definite repeat.

    She definitely has a GND look, and comes off a little shy. LFK, not much English, but still had. A good time.
    She has a routine and let her do her thing. She'll make sure you are taken care of IMO. I am not sure about LFK but she was pretty much into my throat with her tongue.

  7. #19389

    Q is AFK

    Sent a DM to Q but got no reply for a while. Went to shop, rang the bell, no one open. Got a text later that 'free now'.

    I miss superstar Rita at Q who worked there in August.

  8. #19388

    My ATF Kayla / Kyla is back at evergreen on lake city way.

    She sent me a DM that she is back from LA and plans to stay in PNW for a while. The best ASS in the AMP business in the area. I scheduled a time with her and we kissed like we haven't seen eachother in years. One of the most intense sessions I have had in a while with a long pounding session. We were both exhausted by the end of it. Spent 90 minutes for $$ because it was totally empty. I saw 1 customer come in but someone else took care of him because they have 4-5 women working.

    I cannot recommed her enough because she is the sweetest girl in the business but can get really freaky once she is into it. Most women wipe of my pre-cum but she squeezed it out and swallowed it while she had a naughty look on her face. All positions, loooong BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, then I tell her to get on bed for pounding session but she wanted to do another round of BBBJ. So we go again followed up a long pounding session.

    MM D cups with a fat natural ass. She plans to starts getting back into her workout routine which means the ass will only get an upgrade. She might have her lady days next week or a week later. Maybe that is why she was a freak today LOL.

  9. #19387

    Sindy at Evergreen

    My curiosity about Sindy, and the new place Evergreen, got the best of me. So I decided to see if I could get an appointment with her on short notice. I was fortunate to get an affirmative response. Other than having to deal with 100's of stoplights, the place is somewhat closer to me than the other popular places so I was hopeful for alternative option other than that other popular place I passed to get there.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by the MMS and confirmed my appointment with Sindy. She guided me to a pretty large room that even had a couch. Sindy later came in to introduce herself. Upon looking at her, I was pleasantly surprised as I had a different expectation of what she might look like. The girl who greeted me was a petite shorthaired girl with quite the spry youthful slim body similar to the likes of Molly Little, but had a very light tan and was half Chinese / half-Thai. What caught my attention most was how focused her eye contact was and how genuine her smile was.

    I usually like writing details, but am not completely caught up with all the specific compositions that might flag my post. But I did have a great time with Sindy as she was extremely attentive and affectionate with me. I appreciated the consistent eye contact and her overall happy demeanor. She seemed to want me to stay longer, but I had other plans for the evening.

    Before I left, I was introduced to Alex and Amy. While I did read that there was an Alex there, I did not connect that she was the one I met a couple months ago back at Burien. I would definitely return visit Sindy again and possibly take up their offer for duo with Alex.

  10. #19386

    Alex. Shy but Skilled

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice  [View Original Post]
    Alex is slim and sweet with a GND vibe. She gave a medium massage that was relaxing and very enjoyable, though not much teasing.

    BJ was very good, I normally don't love them but felt like she could've made me pop if she kept going. She enjoyed kissing, and though she was not as good as Happy at it I appreciated the enthusiasm. Tits on the small side if that's your thing. Went through a couple of positions before popping.

    For the first time I had them parade all of the ladies in afterward along with mms which for me was a little overstimulating and I maybe felt a little bad I was as soft as can be. Apparently Alex had told them I gave good head even though she def did not cum that night, and one of the ladies mentioned they shouldn't let that go to waste as she thrust her hips toward my face. A fun experience nonetheless, though maybe it tells me duos might not be for me.

    Went with Alex because of the positive reviews and had a good time. See her for GFE, but maybe not for PSE.
    My second visit with Alex, but I saw her at BJ months ago. That time wasn't so good or enthusiastic, but she was impressive this time around. She took her time with me, and spent lots of time on DATY, BBBJ, 69. Didn't seem to want to stop 69. She took it well in all positions, and actually did this unique RCG that let her get all the depth. I ended up finishing in standard mish, and she gyrated with every gasp during my own climax. She was super engaging and a definite repeat.

    She definitely has a GND look, and comes off a little shy. LFK, not much English, but still had. A good time.

  11. #19385

    EG back entrance

    Forgot to add that the back entrance is the one on the wrap around deck, NOT the door on the level below. Tried knocking a couple times and got no response down there and ended up going to the front entrance, butt mms led me out the back when I was leaving.

  12. #19384
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a full hour?
    I think the time was pretty close. I was dazed and confused afterward (Led Zepplin not Matthew McConaughey) so it only seemed like 15 minutes. It cost more than I wanted to pay. But the wallet does not seem to think clearly when breasts and vagina are exposed.

  13. #19383
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWaySkyWay  [View Original Post]
    I scoured reports across the sound and no sign of Monica in the area. For those lucky enough to have experienced her, she's the one who wore the thick rim fake glasses and cat ears. I've taken a real hiatus from the hobby but boy have I been dreaming about the wild sweaty sessions with her. Anyone know her whereabouts and or when she's due to come back? I think she's the only thing that can get me back to the hobby.
    If you are referring to the Monica who was in Auburn last year and with a pair of busty F's, then she is currently in SoCal.

  14. #19382

    ISO miss kitty

    I scoured reports across the sound and no sign of Monica in the area. For those lucky enough to have experienced her, she's the one who wore the thick rim fake glasses and cat ears. I've taken a real hiatus from the hobby but boy have I been dreaming about the wild sweaty sessions with her. Anyone know her whereabouts and or when she's due to come back? I think she's the only thing that can get me back to the hobby.

  15. #19381

    Rerun at Evergreen. Amy

    Amy told me I should come back since she's feeling better so against my better judgment I went. Session much better this time. Actually massaged and I stayed almost an hour. Went slow, and she didn't tap out. Whatever she's doing for recovery down there worked. They all came in to meet me today, and just by looks, I'd say Alex is the best in the face. She speaks almost no English, but she actually really tried to makeup my last session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape