The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 19597
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19387
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_Robbins  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations on who loves DT / FF and what location she is currently at? Cute and petite. Ideally not 40+ Did I read that Anna or Gina are recommended?

    Thanks in advance.
    If you are looking for TUMA, go to Auburn to see Anna.

    If you are looking for BJ / DT, go to Burien to see Gina.

  2. #19386

    Green spa (Renton) - Wendi

    Wendi showed me a good time on a lazy afternoon when the itch hit me out of nowhere during a work meeting earlier that day.

    I settled the bill $260 total and had some playful banter to set the mood. She made me feel like a king through and through from start to finish. I couldn't stop checking her out and couldn't keep my hands off of her making her blush. She is the type of babe that can dress subtle and no one would notice or a full on neck breaker if she wanted to be.

    We were vibing well from the start, It got hot all of a sudden good thing I arrived clean. We were able to change gears and really enjoyed her focus during BBBJ. She got close many times but pulled away, then finally going for it after this playful torture. I stayed hard and gave it my all especially in doggy with one leg up at the end. I tip toed around her a bit throughout the session but kept the best for the end. After all the cute basic positions I gave her 5 solid minutes of hard doggy before time was up and filled the cover. Amazing little girl, sweet as can be.

  3. #19385

    Tokyo duo Rs

    To the owners of Tokyo. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.

    We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.

    Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.

    We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    A2

  4. #19384
    Quote Originally Posted by SurlyMerman  [View Original Post]
    Not much action in the Midwest, too many Puritans LOL. Reas first several pages of forums. It seems rate is 200 for Seattle, does that include house fee or on top of house?

    Also, anything good around University Heights area?

    Thank you all!
    200 all in is pretty common in 80% of the shops.

  5. #19383
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    I'm very aware of this rule of thumb, but don't be too surprised if they are busy enough to disregard.

    If she's expecting to make 200 an hour that might just be what she want from you, regardless. She's willing to offer the service expected for it. And she's spending the hour.

    And there's a point that it's just easier for her to have you do all the work. That's not going to happen with her mouth. Some are likely going to see FS as less work, not more.

    So, maybe, maybe not? YMMV. Be prepared.
    Oh 100% on that busy and their price get increased part. Plenty of busier girls asking for more upcharge thinking they are the next best thing since slice bread. Also they might get lazy on you when they know you won't make a fuss if they just phone it in as well, very much had those expereinces as well.

  6. #19382
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    How much did this cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Just had a wild experience at JM today. It must be a slow day there. Greeted by Angela. She takes me to the backroom past the shower. I give her the fee. She comes back a few minutes later with Emma in tow. Then the next thing I know the other 2 girls come in to join (I did not catch their names but one was also Chinese and the other was from Columbia). So I had 4 girls all in the room. I couldn't even tell whose boobs I was sucking on as there were a flurry of tongues every where. 2 girls were giving BBBJ and one girl was BLS while I was frenching another. They took turns riding me cowgirl. Telling me not to cum so that I could do all 4. The Columbian girl did reverse cowgirl. Finally Angela rode me then rolled over for prone bone and told me she liked it hard and fast. I did oblige her. I hope admin doesn't ban me but this is the honest to god truth. I was in a bad mood all week but still smiling now.
    Did you get a full hour?

  7. #19381

    King Spa sucks now ngl

    Just went to Kings Spa.

    Went in and got put into a room. Very rarely do this but just paid the money up front for the full. No kiss and no shower so kind of a premonition on how this was going to go.

    Went in and out around five times since starting the massage.

    Constant attempts to upsell upsell upsell throughout with her still fully clothed. Eventually we got to the flip and she wanted only the one singular position. Finished and by the time I got dressed she wanted an extra tip for some reason (First time I've ever been asked for an extra tip upfront). I walked out.

  8. #19380

    JM Today

    Just had a wild experience at JM today. It must be a slow day there. Greeted by Angela. She takes me to the backroom past the shower. I give her the fee. She comes back a few minutes later with Emma in tow. Then the next thing I know the other 2 girls come in to join (I did not catch their names but one was also Chinese and the other was from Columbia). So I had 4 girls all in the room. I couldn't even tell whose boobs I was sucking on as there were a flurry of tongues every where. 2 girls were giving BBBJ and one girl was BLS while I was frenching another. They took turns riding me cowgirl. Telling me not to cum so that I could do all 4. The Columbian girl did reverse cowgirl. Finally Angela rode me then rolled over for prone bone and told me she liked it hard and fast. I did oblige her. I hope admin doesn't ban me but this is the honest to god truth. I was in a bad mood all week but still smiling now.

  9. #19379

    Rosie and a taste if Rita at Tokyo

    I am visiting the area and last time I was here I hit up Blue Jade, which was excellent. I'm staying nearby in Renton and had a morning dream of Tokyo, ready to try out a new place.

    I was greeted by Rosie: long dark hair, classic light skin, Chinese girl next door with perky MM Cs and a pleasant face. She took me to her room and asked how long I would stay. I told her I wanted an hour and she looked like she wanted the donation right away. I sent two Benjis her way and she told me "take off," and gestured to the table. I obliged and she came back after a few minutes. I was sitting on the table waiting and she stripped off her little red dress, grabbed a baby wipe for a thorough cleaning and got straight on her knees. She did some solid sucking but used mentholated lube that I found to make me unpleasantly sensitive and made me want to pop right away. I heard some noise in the main room and looked that way. She asked if I wanted two girls, but I answered I was happy with her.

    I laid her back and had a little lfk and sucked her perfect chewy nipples before I began to dine, front and back. She she seemed to enjoy that, but urged me on to get down to business. She has an almost bare pussy with maybe some sparse hair and cute wings. She put the cover on me and I went in, she is nice and warm, very grippy. She made me want to bust quickly and I went down on her a bit more to delay the inevitable. She did not want to kiss anymore, but was still encouraging otherwise. I asked her if she would give me a massage afterward and she said I could massage her instead. I shifted into overdrive and we both enjoyed a hard missionary finish.

    She cleaned me up and said she'd bring a hot towel. She was gone a few minutes and I started to think she wouldn't come back so I got dressed. Then she came back, still naked, and gave me the warm towel saying I could massage her now. Behind her was a total smoke-show whom I correctly assumed to be Rita (from other reviews). We flirted and she gave me a kiss saying I should come back and see her. Rosie laid down and invited me to massage her, so I went back down to briefs and got some lotion. She made happy noises and Rita meanwhile came in and out of the room to get a shirt and chatted with Rosie in Mandarin (After a little well received massage, Rosie said she needed to go put on makeup, but told me I should go massage Rita instead. I said okay and Rita called me over to her room. She lay down in her daisy dukes, sports-bra and t-shirt and told me I could rub her down until it was time for her upcoming appointment. I worked on her legs and back, under her shirt, while she chatted on her phone. I teased her a little and kissed her neck and enjoyed peaks of her pretty vulva up her shorts legs. I got more hands and she said I was getting her horny and told me to take off her shorts and shirt. I happily obliged, kept rubbing her and ate her from the back (very tasty pussy and ass). She got wetter and wetter and eventually flipped over so I could slip my head between her legs and she let me play with her perfect natural Cs with tiny nips. She trembled and moaned nicely as she came on my lips. She kissed me and told me to come back soon for an even better time.

    Full disclosure (don't ban me bro): Rita definitely sized me up as a monger because I guessed her name and she asked me to leave a nice review of Rosie afterward. She said everyone would think I was hot for getting a little extra action. It didn't really feel quid pro quo, but she did work to make me want to tell the story. Overall I had a great dream and may repeat, although I want try Cloud 6 or JM too while I am around. Anybody want to give me a tip on a fun latina? Feel free to DM me.

  10. #19378

    Coming to Seattle from dry area

    Not much action in the Midwest, too many Puritans LOL. Reas first several pages of forums. It seems rate is 200 for Seattle, does that include house fee or on top of house?

    Also, anything good around University Heights area?

    Thank you all!

  11. #19377
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_Robbins  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations on who loves DT / FF and what location she is currently at? Cute and petite. Ideally not 40+ Did I read that Anna or Gina are recommended?

    Thanks in advance.
    I just saw Gina- Not a gag to be had.

    She is a rapid motion type but she was great. I forced her head down to hold and I was waiting for a gag- nothing. I did not try FF but it didn't feel like she was against it. Big mm "e's"- def not 40+ but worth it all the same. I have had Anna's mouth too, both with good endings but she is a little toothy- Anna will go for your prostate like looking for Carmen San Diego though.

    Enjoy.

  12. #19376

    Anna is already at Brisa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    For those planning to see Anna, I heard she's heading to Auburn after Thu night.
    Summer is also there.

  13. #19375
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper101  [View Original Post]
    I love that the Foster School of Business executives engage in free market skin trade. It's a beautiful curve.
    I expected better spelling.

    Oh well.

  14. #19374

    Who has the best DT head game

    Recommendations on who loves DT / FF and what location she is currently at? Cute and petite. Ideally not 40+ Did I read that Anna or Gina are recommended?

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #19373

    Amy at EG and Anna at BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Anna at BJ but it was her day off so I decided to see amy.

    Good: She is tiny spinner with MM C.

    Bad: Shorted on time, no DATY, and her BBBJ was below average. Doggie was off limits because I was too big. Good for my ego but I know I am pretty average so if that is uncomfortable for her then I'd assume many men won't be able to do doggie with her.

    Overall it was meh / below average and I'd not see her.

    Final roster ranking: Sindy Alex Happy Yoyo Amy. Happy and yoyo are kinda similar.
    Had a similar experience with Amy. Sweet, but had to tap out early. I think she really tried but the pain was too much. I think probably an injury, as I had seen her once prior. Either way, left unsatisfied. Shame, because she's such a pretty girl.

    Anna has a sexy mature look, and definitely focuses on tongue and mouth service. Lots of reviews already so I'll leave it there. Huge boobs. Love that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape