Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Submit Review
Results 181 to 195 of 18418
-
09-22-26 15:39 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 382Guess that warning didn't take
I guess that warning didn't take.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
Stop using emojis, the boss hates them.
A2
-
09-22-26 15:35 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 382Reviewed before
Definitely covered. Great ass.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:33 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 382Gay
Gay and not into guys. Wrong site I guess 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-36d801856439
-
09-22-26 15:06 #18235Regular Member

Posts: 81Bunny
Actually, it seems like she's still active. Saw her profile on SB and it's showing as being online. She magically age reversed there to 24. Also I don't think she still with that guy as usually in the past he would have reacted immediately and given the fact people are still talking about it, I'm assuming there has been no reaction from his end. To your point, he probably eventually figured out that he was dating a cum dumpster and jumped ship. Anyhow, she's not really worthy of any extra attention anyhow so I'll drop this now.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:56 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 382Covers
If good with covers, both are good to go, reasonable and attractive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-d4458b0715cd
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f60a3a9c87ec
-
09-22-26 06:32 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 452Stacey
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc
Anyone seen this girl or have any info. Dm if you feel like.
-
09-21-26 17:46 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 1061Damn, that's a whale plus and old one. Definitely delusional.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:16 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 270Jess
Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
-
09-21-26 17:10 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 270That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:32 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 228Alina. Delusional
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c
Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
-
09-21-26 14:46 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 452Stacey
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc
Any info on this? Anyone seen her?
-
09-21-26 13:50 #18227Banned Member

Posts: 107Lana
I'm getting a slightly different response from her. She is open to $200 M&G and can proceed from there. I offered M&G over drinks and maybe dinner, she stood her ground on the $200 so I declined.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:47 #18226Banned Member

Posts: 107Bunny
I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:47 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 31Lana
Looking for on-line "to start".
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-eac5eefa8a2e
-
09-20-26 15:35 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 1061Kimberly
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-cb6e84a70568
Any one hit this? Or is it just another tianna type.










Reply With Quote





