Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Lowell
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 143
-
09-24-26 18:12 #143Senior Member

Posts: 367Projection
". you can do whatever you want on it without any repercussions". This line is from user's post, not Admin. That's projection. Let's keep the site informative, fun, insight sharing, supportive. Not inflammatory, toxic, off-putting, provocative, (and not in a good way).
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 03:02 #142Banned Member

Posts: 128Ok mike supreme almighty admin
[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
Soluopoganap is a troll and he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this stupidity and retired all of his/her memberships. He/She had 6 different ones, all being used to troll people.
A personal note to whoever was behind all of these. I know you thought you would piss me off but you didn't. I don't get any madder at people like you than I do a bag of garbage in my house that needs to go to the trash.
Thanks,
A2
-
09-23-26 13:06 #141Administrator

Posts: 5253Nope
I pretty much stopped reading at Mike, except I scanned the AI part. My name isn't Mike, I have an uncle named Mike but I'm not Mike. Nobody who has ever worked here is named Mike.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
Having to read your posts makes my job harder not easier but it's worth keeping assholes like you in check because then you do less damage on real threads and I always manipulate the worst trolls to respond to me so you leave users alone. Reading the stupid shit you, and guys like you post is the worst part of the job but you provide job security so thanks.
Tell me you know nothing about how AI works without saying you know nothing about how AI works. People like you think it's a magic wand. It's not. To do what you are saying we have to give the AI full access to the site and we are for damned sure not certain that any of them would respect your privacy like we do. They also retain a limited license to any work they do which means if it writes a word then they have license to use that content in whatever way they wish.
I get it, you have no life and trolling here gives you the only attention you get in life so I'm happy to do that but you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
A2.
-
09-23-26 09:07 #140Banned Member

Posts: 128Good answers Mike LOL but if I was in your position I would just admit my name is Mike. Like I said you show favoritism that's why you ignore what I said about downtown boy and Greek trucker and a lot of others. Just admit you like being in control of people you don't like. I can go ten years without any infractions and you're still going to monitor me because I don't lick your ass, Mike LOL we all know you love rim jobs from all the hookers that you bring to your domicile tell us and that's ok LOL but don't try to act like you don't show favoritism and don't try to act like you don't love being in control that's why you take up to 18 hours to post certain people (even though you can add ai filtering but you love reading every post by people you hate so you can alter their posts etc) and I can show you posts where you show favoritism but you don't want to see them, all you want to do in this matter with me is prove your superiority and congratulations you won because this is your site and you can do whatever you want on it without any repercussions LOL it makes you feel good inside and I'm sure you're not going to post this because you always have to be right LOL and that's ok. Enjoy being the supreme almighty admin who had to monitor thousands of posts instead of implement ai like reddit and other posts but hey this is how you get off when you could be getting some pussy and making another website, Mike LOL but like I said you're not going to post this because you always have to be right and also because your name is Mike LOL but take care and enjoy getting off on being the supreme almighty admin.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 12:45 #139Administrator

Posts: 5253What the fuck are you talking about?
This isn't in blue it's just me. What the fuck do you mean vouched for him? You do know that we can all read what was said right? I told him not to feed the trolls and when he apologized I said don't worry about it.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
You on the other hand are constantly starting shit which is why you are moderated. Fuckups like you are constantly crying about being censored or treated unfairly because we expect you to act like an adult in public. I looked over your infractions, I had to check trust me when I say it you are not important enough to remember, and you used to be making some kind of accusations that somebody named Mike was altering your posts?? What the fuck is that? There are three people on the planet that can alter your posts and none of them are named Mike and not a one of us give a fuck what you write about unless it violates the TOS.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but if the forum causes you too much pain just tell me, there are easier ways to get banned.
A2.
-
09-19-26 20:16 #138Banned Member

Posts: 128But I'm curious as to why are you both responding to a banned member LOL but hey rock on Ben Grimm LOL.
Originally Posted by Djdotave3
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 20:04 #137Banned Member

Posts: 128So how is it different from twenty years ago? (But you're not going to answer LOL) and how many people have you helped out? (He's not going to answer) . It seems shady because you don't even have a story. You went away for twenty years. Where did you go? Why did you come back? But you're not going to answer. There's only one admin but I'm curious why are you sorry for the admin who have to weed through the nonsense? It's their job LOL. Maybe if you had an interesting story you would get more responses LOL. You seem like a cop to me or maybe a person who wants to be the new admin LOL. But maybe the admin will give you his job. It seems like he likes you because he vouches for you. That's my two cents though even though I'm sure it won't get posted because like others have said (from Greek whatever and downtown boy this site is biased so enjoy your entry into the USG blue text support club) hey you made the admin happy flame on Jonny Storm.
Originally Posted by Djdotave3
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 05:13 #136Regular Member

Posts: 15Very much real
How about option 3: I thought this was a forum where we help each other out. I'm getting back into the game in Lowell after being gone for about 20 or so years. It's changed a lot and I wanted some intel so I could in turn help get more.
Originally Posted by BiggD
[View Original Post]
This is why so many forums are failing. I'm sorry for the admins who have to weed through the nonsense.
Wading through nonsense goes with the job, you guys are keeping it on the stupid shit thread so I'm happy.
Flame on!
A2
-
09-16-26 19:43 #135Senior Member

Posts: 141I don't know what to say..
I can't keep up with all the user names and I'm pretty sure you came at with me with some bs once.
But I will say to you and anyone reading that a lot of this dudes intel is accurate. I've been out enough to first hand confirm a lot is what he says.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 13:35 #134Banned Member

Posts: 307Confessions
To admin, skatar018, jjisback, ex-wray, oldbluth, djdotave3, meatman and everyone on here. I want to apologize for all of my posts that were sarcastic and argumentative and I want to say you all are right about me being a loser, an asshole, and all of my posts about Cynthia are bullshit! As you all know I do abuse substances and I am bipolar **** ADHD and a multiple felon (like Donald trump) and I have multiple learning disabilities. I only dated Cynthia 3 times (I never fucked her. Thank God) and all of the posts people posted about me and her were fictional because she suffers from all the same things I suffer from and like I said I only dated her three times. I lied about her porn videos (she doesn't have porn videos) and I lied about jjisback wanting to box me and other stuff but I want to say all my other reports about girls are true. But you don't have to believe me because of my coming clean confession about Cynthia. But my advice to all of you looking for working girls is to post up at the church, or by the intersection of summer and South streets, or post up in the courtyard in the middle of 50 summer St and the fence exit leading to Jays. I would list other spots but I can't give you guys the real hidden jems. And I want to apologize to A2 once again.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
I'm about to get my bed in rehab so maybe I will post again after I get out and get some more sex workers (I'm giving up drugs but not the hobby of sloppy toppy) but I guess that is whether or not A2 deletes me. Either way I can admit when I'm wrong so that's what I'm doing right now.
Sorry A2 and the whole forum. Hopefully my rehab goes well. Wrap up tight, protect yourself at all times and have fun out there!
-
08-24-26 18:33 #133Banned Member

Posts: 129[Deleted by Admin]There's other sites to post on that talk about this site. Hehehe.
Ten years you have been a member and you post less than once a month and it's usually to be a dick.
Go to those other sites and drive more people here because when they know you have been banned we will look better for having taken out the trash.
I already banned your other users as well and will ban whatever ones you make. Your content gives you away.
A2
-
08-24-26 17:05 #132Banned Member

Posts: 129You tell him big dog 🐕. You're better than everyone on here who posts for free and doesn't agree with all your decisions. Keep up the good work champ. Don't let people who don't lick your ass get you on here posting essays (even though you get paid beaucoup bucks but the police reports said you needed a public defender when you got arrested in 2012) just keep doing your secretary shit homie and ignore the haters.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 16:58 #131Banned Member

Posts: 129Why don't you know where to go? You don't read the posts? Or are you law enforcement? What do you guys think? Let's take a poll. Does he seem credible (post 1) or does he seem fake (post 2).
Originally Posted by Djdotave3
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 10:07 #130Administrator

Posts: 5253Truth / Argumentative
If I call you a fucking troll who only finds relevance by seeing how many people you can make hate you on the internet it is both argumentative and true at the same time.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
I make a fuck ton more than 16 bucks an hour to do what I do but lets say I don't, lets say I make 16 an hour, I'm still the only one making money in this conversation. You're here wasting your time having an argument with somebody you don't know because you literally have nothing better to do with your life.
Sad.
-
08-23-26 22:45 #129Regular Member

Posts: 15What is your problem?
What did I do to you? I am getting back into the game after leaving the area in the 90's. All I asked was about what time you found people out. Jesus, I'm so sorry I asked. Hell, I've offered money for your intel before, you just ignore the DM's. Bet you didn't include that in your tirade, huh?
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2








Reply With Quote






