Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1228 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 18411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18381

    Boro AMP

    Pat Bateman, tried to send you a PM several times, but your inbox is full. If you can share the name of the place via PM, would really appreciate it.

    Live Long and monger.

    Kurt.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman69  [View Original Post]
    A couple of months ago I posted on here about getting a decent tease in the boro. Just a tease but completely unheard of around here. I decided to go back recently to try my luck and I wanted a decent massage. Walked in about midday, place was dead. Asked for an hour and went to a room. I can't remember the provider's name or what she looked like so it was just a shot in the dark. Based on my experience last time, I decided not to drape myself just to see what the response would be like. Older lady came in and I said hello. She didn't seem to be bothered by the no drape and playfully smacked my butt LOL. She did go ahead and drape me and started a nice back massage. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a good massage. She finished my back and started on my left leg. Still nothing happening and I'm just enjoying the massage. As she was finishing up on my left leg, I got a couple fingers that lingered a bit too long on my sack. Interesting. I instantly got a boner. The hand came up again and the fingers softly touched my tip. She asked if I was okay and I gave a thumbs up. She then covered my left leg and moved to my right. She begins massaging my right leg and I am fully boned up. She starts massaging my butt with one hand and then she gives a full on stroke with her other hand. I can't believe what's happening and she must have sensed it because she asks if I'm okay again. I mumble something and give another thumbs up. She then gets close to my ear and goes shhhhh. I'm still face down and she begins stroking my cock more and more. I'm in shock! She then slides a towel under me and continues at it. Doesn't take long and I bust face down breathing heavy. She cleans me up and finishes the massage. I gave her a good tip and I was on my way. I can't be the only person she's done this too but I'm not revealing anything.

  2. #18380

    Sakura

    I am staying downtown at Margaritaville. Is Sakura worth the visit? And is Sophia close by?

  3. #18379
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    How is the Bush from first hand experience?

    My only interaction from her is that she almost always answered the door at the old address and she would take me to the room and be playful while waiting for my requested girl to come in. I don't like to wait and usually don't so one day she was trying to get me to stay when I said I would be back so she unbuckled my pants and went to her knees giving me a BBBJ. Recently at the new place I was seeing another girl and I guess there was some confusion in the number I called to schedule. So while my date was texting the handler Sofia took over for a minute stroking and sucking until my date freed up. She left came back in for the same reason. I got up from the tabke to get my phone and while looking at it she came from behind and reached around stroking me. She seems like a lot of fun but need more intel in the Bush.
    Sounds like you had some fun interaction while waiting. If my memory serves me right, she did have a bush, but she is so little I wasn't really noticing it that much. I remember being in mish position and pulling myself back to see action and she is juicy. If you are wanting it shaved down, maybe ask her to. LOL I like taking a shower before so maybe she will shave it down in the shower with you or just go all in and see if you can get passed it. Haha.

    Sasa is shaved and she will be back soon. At least she was before she left and at end of last month. She always provides a good massage with great teasing and a really nice BBBJ leading up to showtime.

    Good luck!

  4. #18378
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    While I had a one-off with her, it was fun and then I moved over to sexy Sasa but would like to see Sophia again. You are correct about where she is either one or the other and she told me the same. Not any travel while she was vaping. Haha.

    She did provide my first (fire & ice bbbj) so I can say that was a fun experience.
    How is the Bush from first hand experience?

    My only interaction from her is that she almost always answered the door at the old address and she would take me to the room and be playful while waiting for my requested girl to come in. I don't like to wait and usually don't so one day she was trying to get me to stay when I said I would be back so she unbuckled my pants and went to her knees giving me a BBBJ. Recently at the new place I was seeing another girl and I guess there was some confusion in the number I called to schedule. So while my date was texting the handler Sofia took over for a minute stroking and sucking until my date freed up. She left came back in for the same reason. I got up from the tabke to get my phone and while looking at it she came from behind and reached around stroking me. She seems like a lot of fun but need more intel in the Bush.

  5. #18377

    Reina

    I messaged Reina today and she seemed very cool through text but I wanted to see if anyone has seen her before? I'd appreciate any feedback.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ulb-74215.html

  6. #18376
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    When I spoke to Sophia last she said she doesn't travel. I assume that meant she's always at Music City spa, which I think is going by T spa again. But I guess she could go between T spa and relax. I've not had any time with Sophia although I have a good time with her when I go in. We have played around a little but I understand she has or had a pretty thick Bush which I'm not into.
    While I had a one-off with her, it was fun and then I moved over to sexy Sasa but would like to see Sophia again. You are correct about where she is either one or the other and she told me the same. Not any travel while she was vaping. Haha.

    She did provide my first (fire & ice bbbj) so I can say that was a fun experience.
    Last edited by Stim69; 09-21-26 at 15:25. Reason: for to add info

  7. #18375

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks  [View Original Post]
    Been hit up by quite a few of you. Senior members, I pushed up the details. Regular members, apologies, you need to start reporting! The rest that tried, I cleaned up my inbox.
    Pushed the address to a few of you. Looks like they have moved. I will let you know when she gives me the new location.

  8. #18374
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is not here and she told me that she will be here next month. I would guess Sophia is still here. I would contact Music City Spa and ask for her specifically and schedule. She could be at another location.

    Good luck!
    When I spoke to Sophia last she said she doesn't travel. I assume that meant she's always at Music City spa, which I think is going by T spa again. But I guess she could go between T spa and relax. I've not had any time with Sophia although I have a good time with her when I go in. We have played around a little but I understand she has or had a pretty thick Bush which I'm not into.

  9. #18373
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingGrey  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Nashville and will be in town all week and potentially next week. I have not visited any of the AMPs in Nashville before. I have done my due diligence and researched through this forum. Sasa and Sophia seem to be showing good reviews across the board. However, I'm not clear which location I need to pursue. Any clarification would be helpful. Other recommendations outside of AMP would be helpful as well. Cheers!
    Sasa is not here and she told me that she will be here next month. I would guess Sophia is still here. I would contact Music City Spa and ask for her specifically and schedule. She could be at another location.

    Good luck!

  10. #18372

    Angelik

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforusatn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there yet. But if you do, let me know how it goes.
    Went yesterday. Opted for 30 minutes with Mia. She is very friendly and gives a good massage. Different vibe than Nashville where the Nashville places are very open about L3 as soon as you get there, crummy massage (maybe) afterwards. She starts with a good massage. Once she senses you are ok, she opens up about options. I only opted for L1 this time but felt more was on the table. I don't think it is worth the extra trip from Nashville based on the options there but think it is worth the visit if you were close to that area.

  11. #18371

    Sasa or Sophia

    Traveling to Nashville and will be in town all week and potentially next week. I have not visited any of the AMPs in Nashville before. I have done my due diligence and researched through this forum. Sasa and Sophia seem to be showing good reviews across the board. However, I'm not clear which location I need to pursue. Any clarification would be helpful. Other recommendations outside of AMP would be helpful as well. Cheers!

  12. #18370

    S-lacking

    Went to to the spot at bell grimes last night after a night with some friends and decided since it's been a while that I'd stop by at a place that's open 24/7. It's one of those houses of course and I think I was the only one there when I arrived. Rang the doorbell and a woman in his late 30's or early 40's came to get me in a blue dress. I didn't get her name and she spoke very little english so I didn't push for much conversation. I just did the half hour session at. 6. After a mediocre rubdown flipped to get L1 for. 8 more since I just wanted to test the place out. Man, it was a jackhammering at that point and I had to slow her down a few times because her technique was not working. To get her totally nude, I had to give an extra. 2 by the end and when I went to play with the kitty and backside, she acted like I couldn't. She kept saying something in Chinese everytime I gave her directions or when I wouldn't finish because of the jackhammer wasn't working. I didn't even finish, I just got up, wiped myself off, got dressed and left. Not a good dream for me. YMMV but I'll never return.

  13. #18369

    Joy

    Haven't seen any do a post on joy, hard to keep a pulse on the scene with as many as are opening up, and goes Roy I haven't been paying too close of attention. But I don't think joy has been there long. So I took the plunge.

    Tried texting to get feel for the place, they were quick to respond, no pictures. When I asked to see who was working they said 'it doesn't matter' which I thought was kind of rude, but also did laugh because. Well. It doesn't. And she gave me names.

    They have a sign in the road, Park behind the building, didn't see any cameras but I'm going to guess they have some. Walked in, no buzzer. Met by (I believe her name was coco) taking to the room. Very clean, smelled good, fresh sheets on the table 60 house, strip, face down. Not much banter.

    Massage was so great, I like when they beat me up. Very little teasing. On the flip much more playful and giggly. I'm kind of big so there is always a joke to be made.

    Seems like a pretty open menu, eventually angel (or Angela) joined, left and then joined again.

    I loved everything about this place. And will definitely be back. Treat them nice boys.

  14. #18368

    Angelik

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcnash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Angelik lately? I thought I saw reports on this place but couldn't find anything the last 3 months. I didn't find them listed on Rubmaps either. My imagination? Anyway, they advertise on STG and Adult and was thinking of stopping by since they are in my area but I don't want to waste my time. I have seen a few reports on Cherry Blosom and Tulip which are in Gville but would prefer Angelik since it is closer. Any intel is appreciated.
    Haven't been there yet. But if you do, let me know how it goes.

  15. #18367

    Hendersonville Action

    Anyone been to Angelik lately? I thought I saw reports on this place but couldn't find anything the last 3 months. I didn't find them listed on Rubmaps either. My imagination? Anyway, they advertise on STG and Adult and was thinking of stopping by since they are in my area but I don't want to waste my time. I have seen a few reports on Cherry Blosom and Tulip which are in Gville but would prefer Angelik since it is closer. Any intel is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape