Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 28187
-
09-20-26 23:17 #28097Senior Member

Posts: 179Harlee Jayy Stay Awayy
Visited her the other night. Looks NOTHING like her pics since she's easily 40-50 pounds heavier. Lives in a disgusting pigsty with her giant dog. Wasn't on time. Was very nice but NEVER AGAIN.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213540262
-
09-20-26 21:41 #28096Senior Member

Posts: 2145You can delete your message. You have to report it and then there's an option to delete it. But the issue also with Mimi was that she had a stalker that would frequently follow her or show up at her place. That is why she is only doing outcalls now. She also frequently goes out of town. I chat with her every so often and we laugh about her horrible Communications with people.
Originally Posted by Tok72
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 21:22 #28095Senior Member

Posts: 784Jade Jayden Serious GPS
Yea some mongers have serious cash to burn! Recognized her at TPA and really wanted to do a double take and check her tight pants but didn't want to get caught doing a double take LOL!
Originally Posted by DRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 21:12 #28094Senior Member

Posts: 784Jade Jayden Serious GPS
Yea some mongers have serious cash to burn! Recognized her at TPA and really wanted to do a double take and check her tight pants but didn't want to get caught doing a double take LOL!
Originally Posted by DRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 15:39 #28093Senior Member

Posts: 759You need to get a burner phone asap!!
Originally Posted by Tok72
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 13:30 #28092Senior Member

Posts: 541Alexis
Alexis is posting again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6562260110/1
-
09-20-26 12:28 #28091Senior Member

Posts: 378LOL "confused"
If she was a latina, I'd raise my eyebrow but probably stay for a lower rate. Leave if not. This chick? Nah that's hopeful you'd continue since you had your pants off. Good move getting out of there before eshe gave you a cat and an STD.
Originally Posted by EefTampa
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 09:49 #28090Senior Member

Posts: 48Serenity / Tiff
First time I've walked out on provider. Everything seemed good on the phone. Easy to talk to and very responsive. We agreed to 200 H with bb and bd included. Pulled into the shitty motel on Nebraska and she gave me the room number. When I walked in the place was a mess. Just stuff everywhere. She then tried to get me to adopt her cat. We got undressed and got on the bed after she cleared it off. It was then that she mentioned she doesn't do bare, not even bbj, or anal, she was just confused on the phone. I got up, got dressed, took my money and left. She tried to get me to stay. "maybe I can try some bbj". Nah. Not worth the trouble.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8138524361/1
-
09-20-26 05:18 #28089Senior Member

Posts: 39No way she's back I thought she was gone for good, I think I burned that bridge when I TOFTT when bad reviews were piling up on her and I wrote a bad one about her, she messaged me about it after. If she gets good reviews I might consider reaching out again because she had an open menu and was easy to negotiate and I saw her as a potential long term thing. The only problem was she had some crazy boyfriend that called me right after the meet and she was on her period working. But idk I feel like she might shank me for my bad review she was texting me crazy had to change my number LOL. I tried to delete my review of her so she'd leave me alone but found out there's no option for that.
Originally Posted by FLEscortHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 15:17 #28088Senior Member

Posts: 242Lya does CBJ with the hh. I didn't inquire about bbj but she does do extras but she likes to negotiate those in person. I did upgrade for DATY for another 30, bringing it to 180 total, and she tasted delicious. I may try for bbj next time.
Originally Posted by PinkWrinkle
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 07:12 #28087Senior Member

Posts: 74Number is in the ad
Not quite obvious, but if you click the call me button, and go through the anti bot verification, you can get the number.
Originally Posted by PinkWrinkle
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 01:35 #28086Senior Member

Posts: 86Vanesa or Vaneza
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8136470197/1
Seen Vanesa recently. Pretty safe location near Hillsborough and Veterans. Clean apartment and easy setup. She did facetime verification but that call lasted about 3 seconds. If you're looking for reviews search for Vaneza (with the Z) as there are plenty of reviews. I will attest that they are fairly accurate reviews. Tiny little thing who gets somewhat into the session. Looks fairly accurate with pictures. Typical Latina experience but that's pretty much all I'm looking for sometimes.
-
09-18-26 23:40 #28085Regular Member

Posts: 27Thanks BB!
Much appreciated. I'll take another look and see if I just missed it.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 23:38 #28084Regular Member

Posts: 27Thanks Vandald, appreciate it. BBBJ included?
Originally Posted by Vandald
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:14 #28083Regular Member

Posts: 22301
Any exceptions to sharing agency contact with a non senior mmbr? I can video verify with you hahaha and willing to compen $ate.









Reply With Quote




