Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: JM Massage Thread

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8

    Emma and Lily

    I scheduled with my ATF Emma, and brought a box of Mid-Autumn Festival Moon Cakes for everyone to share. I guess she had something to share with me too cause she brought Lily in and asked if I wanted a 4-hand. Having just come back from a Vegas birthday trip, I figured I would treat myself, and really, there's no way I could ever say no to Emma.

    We started with a table shower: Emma knows I like it rough and she guided her "sister" (as she called Lily) to be more aggressive with me. Hearing them banter in Chinese and giggling together was a fun sexy bonus.

    Even sexier was being back on the massage table and watching these two beautiful women go to town on me. Lily has a great bouncy ass that was amazing to grab, and Emma is perfect as always. .

  2. #7
    C'mon guys, let the girls know if you had a good time, what they did that you liked, what you would change, etc... They love to read about it and a happy therapist makes for a happier guest!

    ⒿⓂ

  3. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    When its tough to choose, why not have them both same time haha.
    Haha, I'm glad someone said it!!

    Hey guys, I really hope to keep tis thread active and give you as much info as I can so you know what to expect, but I need your help to do that so please leave some reviews and comments. We do not want fake/shill reviews, we want to really hear from you!!

    ⒿⓂ

  4. #5

    Jm

    Quote Originally Posted by SplittingTens  [View Original Post]
    Good service and good times at JM. I like that the scheduler gives a real description of the girls. Been enjoying Angela and Emma in rotation this month. Angela for that super fit spinner type with the great tits you might see at the run club. Emma, good lord with the new boob job, the deep throat and those intense eyes it's damn hard to choose each visit.
    When its tough to choose, why not have them both same time haha.
    Emma and Angela are like a perfect pair of Queens and you definitely dont wanna split them up.

  5. #4

    Pao

    Very interested to hear what Pao is like? Anyone able to drop some details?

  6. #3
    Good service and good times at JM. I like that the scheduler gives a real description of the girls. Been enjoying Angela and Emma in rotation this month. Angela for that super fit spinner type with the great tits you might see at the run club. Emma, good lord with the new boob job, the deep throat and those intense eyes it's damn hard to choose each visit.

  7. #2

    ⒿⓂ
    WELCOME TO OUR OFFICIAL SPONSOR THREAD


    ⮚ We are very happy to have this space to interact with you and to help keep you informed. We strongly encourage your participation within this thread. This is a safe zone, no reviews posted here will be banned but please understand that we want real, actual reviews, not fake advertisements. And NO MENTION OF TIP IS ALLOWED ★

    ⒿⓂ Therapists for 9/20/26

    As always, we have a fantastic lineup for you this rotation. Click on their pictures for stats
    💞 Angela
    💞 Emma
    💞 Lily
    💞 Pao

    ✰Walk-ins are welcome but we strongly recommended making an appointment. Things run so much smoother for both you and us.

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    60 minute massage $60
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only.

    ⒿⓂ
    📍 Seattle
    📞 206-556-0501

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela.jpg‎   emma.jpg‎   Lily.jpg‎   Pao.jpg‎  

  8. #1

    JM Massage Thread

    Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape