Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 2975
-
Yesterday 09:39 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 53Why even post this? So easy to tell which of the dozen or so latinas in Arlington that you are talking about.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 19:39 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 184Beautiful Latina
Beautiful Latina. Arlington Heights.
Check Out LC.
-
09-29-26 15:36 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 108Coco
Went to Melody to check out Coco. If you like cookie from sunny day then you probably will like Coco. Coco is thin, with skinny legs and ass. Mm tits probably D cup very round. Cookies face is way better but I prefer coco's skinny legs. On the way out the Korean magic couldn't hide her age because caught a glimpse in the light that she is probably older than she comes off as. She looks 45 but I wouldn't be surprised if she is close to 55.
Anyway nice TS, then CBJ that was nice, nice cow girl, nice doggy, fairly tight pussy. Afterwards we washed our shelves down in the shower. About 33% of the time I leave disappointed in this hobby but I didn't leave disappointed with Coco. I might come back for her skinny legs, tight pussy, unless someone younger is reported. Hopefully Melody spa gets more talent, I believe they have 2 other girls working.
-
09-29-26 11:18 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 70
-
09-29-26 08:55 #2971Regular Member

Posts: 13Massage + L1
Are there any places for a 'great' massage and L1?
One I can think of is goodfoot. But the lady getting old.
And a good looking therapist is always a plus!
Thanks.
-
09-28-26 12:47 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 70Dixie Licks
Been dreaming about Dixie for awhile. Had a dream with her last week. She is currently staying in a decent hotel in a northern suburb. If you reach her, I will let her tell you where she is staying. She has two Pit Bulls staying with her that have heads the size of a small watermelon. They were well behaved. JFYI in case anyone is leery of dogs. She also has a little toy dog, for a total of three in her room. Room is alright. Dixie is another sweet heart. I opted for a BBBJ with a COF. I do not think she swallows, so you are either coming on her or coming on yourself. She up charges for COF. Her initial price was $80 for BBBJ and she wanted an additional $40 for COF. We settled for $20. Her head game is very good. She will allow you to face fuck her and handles it very well. Overall, very above average BBBJ skills and a great personality. I will readily repeat for the price point, personality and convenience. If anyone has tried additional items on the menu, please let me know.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
09-28-26 11:18 #2969Regular Member

Posts: 21Burst
This place is in my backyard so I had to try just to make sure. I went last week and your review is spot on. Ok looking late 30's Chinese girl. Filthy bathrooms. Skipped the massage all together and had a 2 min very weak bbj then into standing mish, she had an odor which completely killed whatever horniness I had left. Pumped as hard and fast as I could so I could get out of there. Paid for the hour and was gone in 20 minutes (by choice). Can't believe its $100 at the door and then the girls are pushing for $200. Crazy.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
This trip reminds me why I stopped going to AMPs. I'd rather spend the extra hundo to go to the Thai apartments and actually enjoy myself.
-
09-27-26 15:52 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 84Bex Hexxx
Anyone sampled this provider?
https://tryst.link/escort/bexxhexxx
-
09-25-26 14:23 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 84Deerfield
Hello out there. I will be traveling in next week and staying in Deerfield. Any outcall providers you'd recommend?
-
09-25-26 01:08 #2966Regular Member

Posts: 22Where is she a regular?
Originally Posted by SantaGun
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 19:04 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 117Floating Substitute
Her name is Angel, she steps in when one of the regulars can't come in. She pops up every now and then at Sunshine or Althea and very rarely even Refresh.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
Cute faced, youngish MILF with manmade big C / small D cups, great ass for an Asian and curvy body. Her highlight is her super responsive, totally suckable 3/4 inch long nipples.
-
09-20-26 15:35 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 54Melody
I've Cici her back in July, and she's good. She's got a thicker for a K-girl. The MMS at Melody said she recognized me from Sunny as she used to open for them a couple times. The general vibe at Melody is pretty similar to Sunny.
Originally Posted by Squat
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 15:01 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 226Melody
I just saw Cici yesterday, and you really can't go wrong with Cici. On my way out, Mama showed me their new girl Coco. She was skinny and I swear I saw her before, either at Sunny or Harmony or somewhere (still can't remember, but she was good). If you are into skinny girls, try her. Coco. She will be my next target.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 20:31 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 108Melody
Who is at Melody now? Anyone skinny and pretty?
-
09-19-26 13:24 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 107Came. Judy
Saw Judy recently, she's cute, and very flirty. Chose the 30 min option (. 5), her medium massage is nice, asked if she could use oil I said yes. Helped her hands glide along my body. Her teasing was nice, fingertips on the taint and brown eye. Pulled out the pillow for the flip, asked if wanted boom boom, I was in the mood for BJ. She asked CBJ or BBBJ, I said BBBJ, she said 1. 3, I said 1. She said I was a bad boy and agreed. She got undressed, sucked in her nice nipples, and she went to town on jr. It was a nice BJ, when I was about to shoot, she pulled out and stroked it, came all over my stomach and chest. She kept stroking its was delightful! Hot towel and water, declined the candy, and was out the door. Nice session, good massag / extras with a nice lady.









Reply With Quote





