Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 295 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    They are girls that previous management bought in this month. They are good women. I am not sure who will be there next month and if they will maintain their service. It would be amazing if they do but we know that it usually doesn't happen. Good and One became mediocre (probably bad) once they changed management.
    Like Manager9 said, girls usually rotate every 2-4 weeks before moving to another shop.

    If new management takes over mid-month, usually they will retain the current rotation since the girls are here already.

    Whether the new management could bring in new girls of similar caliber once the current lineup rotates out, that's a different story.

  2. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I texted their number tonight and their response was that they were still open and that June and Taniya are at Shanghai so what is going on?
    They are girls that previous management bought in this month. They are good women. I am not sure who will be there next month and if they will maintain their service. It would be amazing if they do but we know that it usually doesn't happen. Good and One became mediocre (probably bad) once they changed management.

  3. #4379

    SH-Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Best and Shanghai are officially shut (aka change of management but we all know how that ends). I had a chat with MMS today. I think closest replacement for Best and Shanghai is Evergreen on LCW with their large roster, Q with a girl or 2 working there or lucky star but I am not sure about the talent here.
    I texted their number tonight and their response was that they were still open and that June and Taniya are at Shanghai so what is going on?

  4. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by Middleman8163  [View Original Post]
    So did Evergreen take over for Best?
    I wouldn't say it's a take over, but you will see some familiar faces.

    On the other hand, there are still BlueJade and Brisa down South.

  5. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, confirmed that Best is completely closed.
    Best and Shanghai are officially shut (aka change of management but we all know how that ends). I had a chat with MMS today. I think closest replacement for Best and Shanghai is Evergreen on LCW with their large roster, Q with a girl or 2 working there or lucky star but I am not sure about the talent here.

  6. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDumper  [View Original Post]
    https://komonews.com/news/local/mary...ver-operations

    Wonder why now all of a sudden they pretend to care. Maybe they got a bunch of federal funding or something.
    They might not truly cares, the department is there to collect some money, 21 shops that is a good amount of $ if they hit them at the right time.

  7. #4375

    Best Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, confirmed that Best is completely closed.
    So did Evergreen take over for Best?

  8. #4374

    Mr. Average

    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    They were probably afraid of your monster cock, that's why I bring my small penis.
    They always giggle when I pull it out, then they say ohh you so big.

  9. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I drove by today, lights were off and parking lot was empty.
    Yup, confirmed that Best is completely closed.

  10. #4372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    So. BEST is offically closed? That's a shame. That location, was so convenient for Costco runs.
    I drove by today, lights were off and parking lot was empty.

  11. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes people just need a change. We should be thanking them for all the years of great services and also remember they are the ones that made everyone else step up their game!
    100% agree on that sentiment about imporving the service part, some parlors step down their game instead of up because they get greedy and rather just have more shops instead of invest more back into the one they have. Too many shops that I visited and or used to visit falls into this category. Those step up their game deserves all the support from the community for sure.

    Change though, if the change is sudden, something is gone wrong if it was a busy place though, just my opinion.

  12. #4370

    Best is closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Same question. Has management changed actually had any affect to a visit?
    So. BEST is offically closed? That's a shame. That location, was so convenient for Costco runs.

  13. #4369
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCurt  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for a recent experience at Best or Shanghai after the change over in management? .
    Same question. Has management changed actually had any affect to a visit?

  14. #4368

    Twenty One?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDumper  [View Original Post]
    https://komonews.com/news/local/mary...ver-operations

    Wonder why now all of a sudden they pretend to care. Maybe they got a bunch of federal funding or something.
    I doubt the accuracy / veracity of their claim. RM only lists 19 total businesses within the Marysville jurisdiction and some of those have been closed 2+ years. The ones that have been recently open number more like 10. I've driven Marysville recently. The number of open AMPs didn't crack double digits.

    The only way they get to 21 is by possibly counting AAMPs operating out of residential areas. Which contradicts their claim of targeting 'storefronts' and using 'licensing' (since almost all of these would go unlicensed) - so it's not likely that's how they got to the number.

    But even counting AAMPs. I doubt there were 21 operational facilities in Marysville.

    This sounds to me like election year grandstanding / exaggeration / spin.

  15. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    There are a few Evergreen's in the Greater Seattle Area. The one on Lake City Way (in Seattle, not Lynnwood) is the one you want to visit.
    Cici at Best is good to go. Best is still the same in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape