Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 4 of 2665 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 39974
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #39929
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to try Cici at Melody Day spa in buffalo grove. She is not fat but not a typical spinner either. Call ahead to check if she is working that day or not.

    I have similar taste. Where is Sunrise spa? Is it at Diversey Ave? I want to try.
    Trying to keep to Chicago if possible. Any other leads here?

    Yes its on Diversey. Only gone there once and went for L1 but more might be available.

    I haven't been in a while but Chicago Mens spa on western had this one thick girl with black curly hair. Purely L1 but she told me she had an option where she did some kind of stripper lap dance type of experience for $$. Never took it because its still just L1 but I did grab that ass and it was fat.

  2. #39928
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyUncle420  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that she doesn't do BJ or FS. Wanted 150 for HJ naked. Did do a limited stripper slide naked for $$. I would avoid. Emily was off today and I didn't hear Sunny listed either.
    Her massage is one of the best in my book, and she does a good job with the HJ. She used to do FS a long time ago, but hasn't in years.

  3. #39927

    West river spa Bella

    Had a dream that she doesn't do BJ or FS. Wanted 150 for HJ naked. Did do a limited stripper slide naked for $$. I would avoid. Emily was off today and I didn't hear Sunny listed either.

  4. #39926
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel7272  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a lead on extra thick providers? I'm talking ass and titties.

    I saw Maria at Sunrise spa the other day. She was thick in all the right places, but I'm looking for borderline bbw to add variety LOL.
    Feel free to try Cici at Melody Day spa in buffalo grove. She is not fat but not a typical spinner either. Call ahead to check if she is working that day or not.

    I have similar taste. Where is Sunrise spa? Is it at Diversey Ave? I want to try.

  5. #39925

    Fuck them all

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I did 3 some at Relax spa in Glen Ellyn but the price was 460. Purely double house fee plus double tips but did two shots.

    Two guys with one girl should easily go lower than your budget if you can find a brother.
    I reported this a few months ago. But I was banging Kiki at Relax one early afternoon and there was unusual racket coming from a space to the east of her room. I finally said, "someone's having fun!" She said it's a guy who drops two grand seeing all the girls one after the other.

  6. #39924

    South Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I'm working on a project in south loop area for a while right by train station. Any good AMP places around here or apartments?
    Isn't SXL is going to be your best bet around there?

  7. #39923
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm inquiring where I could do a 3 sum for a reasonable price. Around $320 or lower. If you all know a place inbox me and let me know. Trying to have a good time before I slow down doing this. Preferably a parlor or even a hotel I can do. But since this is parlor thread imma go with that.
    I did 3 some at Relax spa in Glen Ellyn but the price was 460. Purely double house fee plus double tips but did two shots.

    Two guys with one girl should easily go lower than your budget if you can find a brother.

  8. #39922

    Extra thick providers? Also Sunrise spa

    Anybody got a lead on extra thick providers? I'm talking ass and titties.

    I saw Maria at Sunrise spa the other day. She was thick in all the right places, but I'm looking for borderline bbw to add variety LOL.

  9. #39921

    Two girls & one guy

    So I'm inquiring where I could do a 3 sum for a reasonable price. Around $320 or lower. If you all know a place inbox me and let me know. Trying to have a good time before I slow down doing this. Preferably a parlor or even a hotel I can do. But since this is parlor thread imma go with that.

  10. #39920
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    https://www.healinghandsmassagechicago.com/ Has anyone been there. I've seen posts and fairly positive reviews.

    Thanks for your help.
    Yep. Only L1 on the menu. Didn't get offered until my second visit. Older masseuse who is the only one ever there. It was good but nothing to write home about. On a very trafficked part of North but it doesn't look quite as sketchy as others.

  11. #39919

    Daisy at Lunar Body Work

    Had some time open in the early evening and decided to stop by. Daisy greeted me and took me to the room after everything was settled. She was cute and short with a nice figure and a visible tattoo. She began with warm oil across my shoulders, using her palms and forearms before gradually working down my back. Pressure was moderate and she spent a little extra time around my lower back. After the flip she worked my arms and chest before moving into HJ. HJ was good she kept a good pace then switched it off to BBBJ after. Good oral skills overall. Cleaned me up with a warm towel after.

  12. #39918

    Clock's Ticking

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by since I was in the area and it was close. Based on the initial report and online ads looked interesting. Unfortunately I got pretty much the same experience as above. No table shower, sauna, etc. Only a stand up. Over priced and better overall service available pretty much everywhere.
    Hmm, a PPS / MMS brothel in Highland Park, what could go wrong?! They sure know how to pick a location. I put the over / under at 3. 5 months before it gets a sticker on it's door, hahaha. I've read reports of that place being very meh and handy only. Must have changed ownership.

  13. #39917
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Saw ads on Instagram and WhatsApp about a new massage place in Highland Park. I didn't see a section for that suburb or any others near by.

    Anyone have any experience or heard any news. Never heard of a MP in that area.

    The people from Red Lantern posted it. I attached a screenshot of the ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT.

    Pretty okay experience. They don't give you pics over text and just tell you to come. I went since it was close and they said they had 5 girls but there were only 2 to choose from. Okay looking Chinese ladies in their late 30's or 40's, one had nice big tits so I chose her. Overall 320 $, 120 $ house fee and 200 $ for everything. No kissing, BBBJ, CFS, standing shower, 2nd pop available but only HJ. Wouldn't repeat.

    Seems similar to another spa called Serenity Spa, they answered the same so prob same handler.
    Stopped by since I was in the area and it was close. Based on the initial report and online ads looked interesting. Unfortunately I got pretty much the same experience as above. No table shower, sauna, etc. Only a stand up. Over priced and better overall service available pretty much everywhere.

  14. #39916
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of it is just the cops and the city acting on their own. The aldermen generally don't control the police and the mayor has been pretty much hands off. The municipal elections are next year anyway and the biggest issue in the 12th Ward where a lot of the spas have been closed is bike lanes since everyone likes to drive like a maniac around there. As far as the spas around there go, Archer Spa and Lucky Spa are back open and I think that Purple Rainbow is operating under the radar.
    That is interesting, must be time for some new equipment for the unit when they raid parlors while still fishing for that huge drug bust. We had a case in Cali back in I think January? The shop opened for less than 3 months, but a very much revolving door type deal with each girl taking 20-30 customers easily each day, and they made a huge bust and got like half a mil in their safe when the police raided the place. That is good if the mayor is turning a blind eye at spas though, means more safe travels for you guys as long the spa doesn't attract any attention from near by business type deal I am sure.

  15. #39915

    South Loop

    I'm working on a project in south loop area for a while right by train station. Any good AMP places around here or apartments?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape