Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 22058
-
09-19-26 12:02 #21923Senior Member

Posts: 666I wish Pressure were still at H8 ! She were slutty hot trash ! just the way I like em!!
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 11:48 #21922Senior Member

Posts: 276BT's Day Shift Visit
About twenty dancers there. Overall, a so-so looking lineup. Millyy, picture below, is a young dancer that performed enthusiastically in the VIP. I would repeat with Millyy. My buddy took an early-20's white petite dancer named Emma to the VIP. He was disappointed with the session and indicated that he wouldn't repeat with Emma.
-
09-19-26 11:38 #21921Senior Member

Posts: 113Henry's Night Shift
Has anyone spent time with Passion who's new to Henry's nights?
Additionally any idea if Pressure or Lindsey still dance here?
-
09-19-26 08:26 #21920Senior Member

Posts: 56The redhead typically works Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday nights. The girl she works with on Tuesdays is also very good. Both have been in the clubs for at least a decade and know how to push up their tips without scamming anyone.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
I also go in expecting great service and will often pick where I sit based on who's working which section. And, no, it doesn't hurt that the waitresses can often be the best looking women in the place. Henry's night shift for example. I drop enough in these clubs where getting bad service is a non-starter. Fortunately, the bad ones have been the exceptions rather than the rule for me. On the other side of things, I have had plenty of waitresses and bartenders tell me, without me asking, which customers are complete jerks or just cheap. LOL.
-
09-19-26 07:59 #21919Senior Member

Posts: 1170MM,
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
Thank you again for the positive feedback. It's always rewarding to know that people enjoy my posts.
Graceful ballet? The Paris Opera Ballet has nothing on our fine ladies. Let's see them swing on a pole for stage tips. Make it rain, Tchaikovsky! Make it rain!
As far as Onyx and dancers who remain clean except for a small group of guys they're intimate with or who pay a premium to spend time with them, yeah, it's a good hustle if they can pull it off. I can't say that I've known anyone who could maintain that arrangement for an extended period of time. At some point, a decision had to be made, although maybe it's different at the clubs you frequent.
I can understand how someone might interpret "well-proportioned" as meaning extremely overweight or obese. In regard to my description of Beatrice, she looks tall, and while she isn't skinny, I wouldn't consider her extremely obese. She's a somewhat thicker woman with hips, but her weight is distributed quite evenly across her body. That's what I mean when I describe her as well-proportioned.
I'll contrast that with someone like Yesna over at Henry's. Yesna is 4'10" or 4'11" and a former gymnast. She's thin and narrow through the torso and hips, but when it comes to tits, she's packing! She has very large breasts for her frame. Although she's popular and fun to take back, her body is disproportionate.
I don't mind you poking fun at me one bit.
I1234.
-
09-19-26 03:44 #21918Senior Member

Posts: 98Alright, Dr. Doom.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:48 #21917Senior Member

Posts: 28I want great service everywhere I go.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:45 #21916Senior Member

Posts: 666It were not a waitress at LS but one of the bartenders, and yes many of us guys do also go to a specific club because of a particular waitress or bartender.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:31 #21915Senior Member

Posts: 887I have been having a different experience, with better talent this year than the last few years.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
As for the waitress service, I just take it as a given it will be bad and then it meets my expectations. No goes to the club expecting good waitress services, the reason to go is to see and play with titties you can't normally play with.
Us guys (customers) will keep coming back regardless of how bad the waitresses. I would suggest tipping less or not tipping al if the service bad. If you are after good waitress service go to a bar that is not a strip club.
MM.
-
09-18-26 18:27 #21914Senior Member

Posts: 887SR,
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
I am glad you enjoyed the post.
Hopefully will soon go to the clubs and have some fun. I can't handle all the girls myself.
Ha.
MM.
-
09-18-26 18:26 #21913Senior Member

Posts: 887SB, I prefer girls who are not moms. I find them to be tighter and more enjoyable for my modest size of equipment.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
09-18-26 18:00 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 666Thanks for the report and I agree with that the talent pool is a bit weak at the moment, hopefully it will pick up come cold weather.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
You are correct about Chloe, and she really has no business being allowed to dance at FC, BT's LS or SC, she should only be at H8 or Bogies. she is worth $75 tops.
Traffic has been horrible on I-94 the last few months due to construction / closed ramps and it is hurting LS.
There is a blond bartender at LS who looks down on us customers and doesn't even try to hide it, she has been there quite awhile, she always has her hair up. You can tell she thinks very little of us male customers who come to the LS for some fun, you can tell she thinks most of us men are creeps and yet it is us customers who prove her an income, she is very curt and never smiles or laughs at a joke. She is bad for business, the redhead bartender you mention is at least nice and she smiles, there was another bartender a good looking brunnette who was there a long time also but she was also very curt, condescending and often uptight, I heard she were fired last year or so, I can only imagine why.
As you mentioned SC was too dark for you and you left, I and others have noticed it has primarily become an AA club especially night shift, it seems as if that is the business model strategy SC is pursuing, I wish them luck but will be stopping in much less frequently until there is a better mix ratio
-
09-18-26 16:35 #21911Regular Member

Posts: 4Onlymongers
New to Detroit, been researching the board for a few months now.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
Misa quit drugs, gained a lot of healthy weight, quit dancing. She may return one day after her current relationship ends.
I don't remember Star unless that was the short blonde with the straight bangs and lower tummy tattoo.
I wanted to see Vixen but never got a chance before she quit, unless she's dancing elsewhere now.
Went bts last weekend and had honey for 300. Shy geeky type. Not sure what can be posted without breaking rules. I read the rules but I also seen people get banned for stuff not on the rules. Please don't ban me if this post breaks the rules. I am only trying to help contribute to the board. We need all the contributions we can get.
-
09-18-26 11:57 #21910Regular Member

Posts: 22Khloe is the worst. I can't stand her overly aggressive approach, she's overweight and gross. Last time she sat with me and did her uber aggressive thing, I politely said I'm sorry, I'm here for someone else, she asked for a tip to leave and just wouldn't take no for an answer. She just bounces from place to place, I've seen her at Landing Strip, FC, and BT's in the last month.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 11:56 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 28Thursday Night Unicorn Hunt
Thursday Nights Attendance at the single mom fundraiser events.
LS.
Started at the Landing Strip to watch the lions lose and hope for a unicorn sighting.
Was moderately Busy but plenty of seats at the Bar. Plenty of Dancers even seen Tiffany who on my first visit checked alot of my boxes but last night weather it was how she did her hair that night or her choice of outfits unchecked a few for me.
I Had 2 beers and left. Planned to get there and grab something to eat but was a little disappointed the Redhead wasn't behind the Bar tonight. I have a thing for Attractive redheads and she's attentive to me from the moment I first laid eyes on her. My first visit I sat at the bar had one beer and left came back 8 days later and she remembered me and struggled to remember what I drank. I couldn't figure out weather I was faltered or impressed with her. She checked on me all night I never got frustrated waiting on her and it wasn't just me she does a fabulous job back there. I spent about 80.00 bucks in food and drinks and left her about the same and she was worth every penny. If I was 25-30 years young I'd be all over that. The following night I stopped in Saturday and experienced about the worst service I'd had anywhere in a long time Left that Blonde 15.00 on a 60 dollar tap and felt like I was obligated to give to a charity I didn't believe in. Once I get what nights the redhead works from her the next time I see her those will be the nights ill visit.
FC.
Moved to Flight Club.
Was pretty slow seen a couple attractive dancers but lacked a couple boxes for me. The Heaven spelt backward girl stopped by no boxes checked with her but at that time in my visit I was already a little heated. Service at the bar sucked and it was me and 4 others at the bar. While waiting patiently for another beer from the Blonde behind the bar waiting for her to finish scrolling and typing on her phone that she has more interest in that her customers a short haired blond walked up didn't get a good look at her and started running he nails on my neck asking if I was waiting for anyone at that moment the bartender finally walks up and I tell the stripper I've Been waiting for this broad to get me a beer. Well she got butt hurt and walked away. Short guy walked over to her I think the manager and she pouted to him he looked at me I was looking at him she brought me a beer and all was well. Anybody know her remind her she works at a strip club and her job is to serve drinks not sit on her phone and tell the princess to thicken up her skin and give her ass a break its thick enough. Finished my beer hit the head funny the manager guy was at the urinal next to me he looked up at me and didn't say a word and I was out of there going to head home. Had the service not sucked that short haired blond could have been someone to talk to and practice my approach the nails on the neck felt good and when I did she he before I left from the back I might be able to make that work did notice a tattoo on he left shoulder blade area but no other distinguishing features about her.
SC.
I live in Macomb Township so everything is a Hike for me.
I grabbed something in the drive thru due to the Redhead not working and wasn't having another shitty meal at the Landing strip due to the shitty service.
Well I took the wrong road hoping to hit 94 and no ramp hung a left hit another road and another left still no ramp got to Michigan ave again and low and behold the Silver cricket and I had to take a piss so fuck it pulled in. Parked walked in paid the 20.00 cover guy wanded me with his metal detector then gave me a complete pat down. He laughed when a told him don't expect me to kiss him when he finishes molesting me. Sat at the bar got a miller lite and made it halfway through my beer when I thought Jesus Christ the pool to pick strippers these days is really shallow. Seen one Caucasian girl rail thin dirty blonde swinging on the pole and thought a little to dark in here for me and headed home for the night.
SB.












Reply With Quote




