Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 22048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21928

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB, lots of material to work with here. The strip club is a place where all guys are equal in the sense we have access to hot girls we wouldn't otherwise. But don't see strippers as a monolith. Further I would encourage you to decide you like strippers, because they are sexually confident girls. The important word is liking them as people. If you don't like them individually, they won't like you.

    And if they like you, they will charge you less than they charge others. If they like you, they will offer additional services they don't to others.

    They are people that exist out in the wild in the world where strip club rules don't apply and you can get in trouble just for looking or speaking to them. You have to get to know her as a person and treat her like any other girl that you like.

    You can also talk to them about topics you can't other girls. For example you can ask her when her period is and that will tell you approximately when she is fertile. Or you can ask her if she is fertile right now.

    You get to talk to her about sex. I like to ask if she masturbates in the shower. If she says yes, I might ask if she did it today. Or how many times a week. I might ask does she have a waterproof vibrator or prefers her fingers. I might ask where she got the vibrator. I might ask how old was she the first time she used a vibrator.

    First times are really memorable, so you can ask her about the first time she had sex, the first time she gave a blow job, the first time she squirted, the first time she masturbated in front of a boy, the first time she saw a boy masturbating, the first time she let a guy cum in her mouth.

    One of my favorite approaches is to ask her tell me about the first time she had really good sex. These are often hot stories that need some explaining to understand, and as she tells the story I have seen numerous girls start squirming in the chair as they are obviously getting wet reliving those moments. I have even seen a couple girls get a visible wet spot on their panties.

    Other questions. Did you go to your high school prom? If she says no, I say wow a pretty girl like didn't get asked to prom. If she says yes, I ask if he got lucky.

    Ask if she likes girls, tell me about the first time you were with a girl. Has she ever had a 3 some. What is the most number of guys she made cum on on a night.

    If you want watch a hardened stripper get embarrassed ask her if her High school math teacher walked into the club would she take him to the VIP and make him ejaculate.

    Just have fun talking to her, like you would any other girl.

    There are strippers who are so damaged all they can manage is to discuss how much to spread their legs, let you have you fun with them, and then pay them to go away.

    Many girls strip part time and even have other jobs. There are always new girls entering. I have met some very intelligent girls from med student to office manager. Some girls find the experience stimulating. Some girls love sex and want to have way more sex than any one guy can provide. And some girls wander into the strip club for no reason at all. Usually they don't have a job and aren't going to college, and land in the strip club while they try to figure out life.

    The girls know why you are there, it is to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. She is there for the same reason to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. Most girls are willing to do do anything to facilitate that transfer of funds. It is not a question of morels but a question of doing what is necessary. It is wrong to say more fun costs more money. This comes back to the earlier point of how much they like you, and how good you are at negotiating. I have been in the club when three guys all want the same girl. Often times the guy pays the most wins, but I have had girls tell me they choose me even though I pay less, because they enjoy their time with me more.

    It is the old bear in the woods example. I do not have to be a nice guy, I just need to be a little nicer than the rest of the guys in the club. Although for the record I will state I am a nice guy.

    As for what you want, I usually say something like I want to set you up for success, and for me to repeat with you. Here are the 5 elements I want in our VIP session. But if you invest time in getting to know them, like them and have them like you, then you will get pretty good at knowing who to avoid and who to take. I often have the experience with a really hot girl that I want her, but I do not have chemistry with her and I pass. Then I come on here and read someone else sampled her and had a bad time. That makes me think I got it right.

    Last topic is a girl cheating you. Every guy has been cheated multiple times. With a little practice you can reduce those times to a small number. You shouldn't worry about a girl who cheats you. If she does, well shame on me for not figuring it out in the main room. But it is not worth my time to get upset or angry or inflict retribution. She cheats enough guys and she ends up with no money, that is retribution enough. I chalk it up to I learned a new way to get cheated, and I focus my energy on being positive and finding a great girl. This rip off ***** isn't worth my snot, and I will warn others about my experience with her, but otherwise not allow her any more access to my attention and certainly not to take up space in my head.

    MM.
    Thanks MM always great to learn from you, I luv your postsp.

    Can you tell us your recommendation or list of Dancers that are must haves? Someone who you would highly recommend.

  2. #21927
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    About twenty dancers there. Overall, a so-so looking lineup. Millyy, picture below, is a young dancer that performed enthusiastically in the VIP. I would repeat with Millyy. My buddy took an early-20's white petite dancer named Emma to the VIP. He was disappointed with the session and indicated that he wouldn't repeat with Emma.
    Interesting, I talked to Emma and had a pretty good conversation. She had a some bad breath the night I spoke to her and I passed on her for that reason. I thought I would talk to her again in future as she is a good looking girl.

    Thanks for sharing.

    MM.

  3. #21926
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I have been having a different experience, with better talent this year than the last few years.

    As for the waitress service, I just take it as a given it will be bad and then it meets my expectations. No goes to the club expecting good waitress services, the reason to go is to see and play with titties you can't normally play with.

    Us guys (customers) will keep coming back regardless of how bad the waitresses. I would suggest tipping less or not tipping al if the service bad. If you are after good waitress service go to a bar that is not a strip club.

    MM.
    I've read your posts and you're for sure the GOAT, but with all due respect on the "no one goes to the clubs expecting good waitress services" I've had and still have some what I consider good friends that are waitresses at a couple of the clubs, I've gone several times just to sit and visit with them. But I have a few regulars that I see OTC, so I often go to the clubs with one if those and just request to sit in a waitress friends section, I've followed waitresses from one club to another and they'll actually help me pull good ones for OTC, I've got a friend that's a shot girl, same thing, you can gain a lot if insight by making friends with the waitresses, hell a current regular OTC is a waitress at one of the clubs LOL. Honestly, I know we all have our different preferences, but it's some what of a challenge that makes the sex SO much better if it's one of the waitresses, but that's just me and we're all different, like I said, I enjoy reading your posts my fellow monger 😎.

  4. #21925
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    Had her for a take-out date recently. $150.00 plus a hot and ready pizza, not a bad afternoon.

  5. #21924

    SC day shift

    At least 20 girls. Good mix. Keona. Good looking, slim, tall AA with hazel eyes, a cups was treat in the VIP. Several positions and very vocal. Damn good time will repeat.

    Deano.

  6. #21923
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with Passion who's new to Henry's nights?

    Additionally any idea if Pressure or Lindsey still dance here?
    I wish Pressure were still at H8 ! She were slutty hot trash ! just the way I like em!!

  7. #21922

    BT's Day Shift Visit

    About twenty dancers there. Overall, a so-so looking lineup. Millyy, picture below, is a young dancer that performed enthusiastically in the VIP. I would repeat with Millyy. My buddy took an early-20's white petite dancer named Emma to the VIP. He was disappointed with the session and indicated that he wouldn't repeat with Emma.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Millyy at BT's Day Shift.jpg‎  

  8. #21921

    Henry's Night Shift

    Has anyone spent time with Passion who's new to Henry's nights?

    Additionally any idea if Pressure or Lindsey still dance here?

  9. #21920
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Thursday Nights Attendance at the single mom fundraiser events.

    LS.

    Started at the Landing Strip to watch the lions lose and hope for a unicorn sighting.

    Was moderately Busy but plenty of seats at the Bar. Plenty of Dancers even seen Tiffany who on my first visit checked alot of my boxes but last night weather it was how she did her hair that night or her choice of outfits unchecked a few for me.

    I Had 2 beers and left. Planned to get there and grab something to eat but was a little disappointed the Redhead wasn't behind the Bar tonight. I have a thing for Attractive redheads and she's attentive to me from the moment I first laid eyes on her. My first visit I sat at the bar had one beer and left came back 8 days later and she remembered me and struggled to remember what I drank. I couldn't figure out weather I was faltered or impressed with her. She checked on me all night I never got frustrated waiting on her and it wasn't just me she does a fabulous job back there. I spent about 80.00 bucks in food and drinks and left her about the same and she was worth every penny. If I was 25-30 years young I'd be all over that. The following night I stopped in Saturday and experienced about the worst service I'd had anywhere in a long time Left that Blonde 15.00 on a 60 dollar tap and felt like I was obligated to give to a charity I didn't believe in. Once I get what nights the redhead works from her the next time I see her those will be the nights ill visit.

    FC.

    Moved to Flight Club.

    Was pretty slow seen a couple attractive dancers but lacked a couple boxes for me. The Heaven spelt backward girl stopped by no boxes checked with her but at that time in my visit I was already a little heated. Service at the bar sucked and it was me and 4 others at the bar. While waiting patiently for another beer from the Blonde behind the bar waiting for her to finish scrolling and typing on her phone that she has more interest in that her customers a short haired blond walked up didn't get a good look at her and started running he nails on my neck asking if I was waiting for anyone at that moment the bartender finally walks up and I tell the stripper I've Been waiting for this broad to get me a beer. Well she got butt hurt and walked away. Short guy walked over to her I think the manager and she pouted to him he looked at me I was looking at him she brought me a beer and all was well. Anybody know her remind her she works at a strip club and her job is to serve drinks not sit on her phone and tell the princess to thicken up her skin and give her ass a break its thick enough. Finished my beer hit the head funny the manager guy was at the urinal next to me he looked up at me and didn't say a word and I was out of there going to head home. Had the service not sucked that short haired blond could have been someone to talk to and practice my approach the nails on the neck felt good and when I did she he before I left from the back I might be able to make that work did notice a tattoo on he left shoulder blade area but no other distinguishing features about her.

    SC.

    I live in Macomb Township so everything is a Hike for me.

    I grabbed something in the drive thru due to the Redhead not working and wasn't having another shitty meal at the Landing strip due to the shitty service.

    Well I took the wrong road hoping to hit 94 and no ramp hung a left hit another road and another left still no ramp got to Michigan ave again and low and behold the Silver cricket and I had to take a piss so fuck it pulled in. Parked walked in paid the 20.00 cover guy wanded me with his metal detector then gave me a complete pat down. He laughed when a told him don't expect me to kiss him when he finishes molesting me. Sat at the bar got a miller lite and made it halfway through my beer when I thought Jesus Christ the pool to pick strippers these days is really shallow. Seen one Caucasian girl rail thin dirty blonde swinging on the pole and thought a little to dark in here for me and headed home for the night.

    SB.
    The redhead typically works Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday nights. The girl she works with on Tuesdays is also very good. Both have been in the clubs for at least a decade and know how to push up their tips without scamming anyone.

    I also go in expecting great service and will often pick where I sit based on who's working which section. And, no, it doesn't hurt that the waitresses can often be the best looking women in the place. Henry's night shift for example. I drop enough in these clubs where getting bad service is a non-starter. Fortunately, the bad ones have been the exceptions rather than the rule for me. On the other side of things, I have had plenty of waitresses and bartenders tell me, without me asking, which customers are complete jerks or just cheap. LOL.

  10. #21919
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Incognito, another wonderful report, I always like to sign on and read your Hijinx.

    If I message a girl and she doesn't respond, I always think she found a dude with a fatter wallet then me. Girl needs to eat, and she responds to her meal ticket, the rest of us are just noise. Although I am glad to hear she didn't responds during her session with another dude. I have had to coach a few girls about that.

    Graceful Ballet. That is poetic license or you have doing some good drugs. I wouldn't describe any club that way and certainly not Bogarts.

    As for Onyx, I have known girls to remain clean for most guys for years, but have a small group of guys who they are intimate with. These guys also like the fact that all the others men in the club can only get dances from her and pay her a premium to spend time with her. It is quite a good hustle for the girls who can pull it off.

    When ever a buddy told me he had sex with a well proportioned woman, I always think this means obesely fat.

    I hope you don't mind me poking you a little, keep your commentary coming.

    MM.
    MM,

    Thank you again for the positive feedback. It's always rewarding to know that people enjoy my posts.

    Graceful ballet? The Paris Opera Ballet has nothing on our fine ladies. Let's see them swing on a pole for stage tips. Make it rain, Tchaikovsky! Make it rain!

    As far as Onyx and dancers who remain clean except for a small group of guys they're intimate with or who pay a premium to spend time with them, yeah, it's a good hustle if they can pull it off. I can't say that I've known anyone who could maintain that arrangement for an extended period of time. At some point, a decision had to be made, although maybe it's different at the clubs you frequent.

    I can understand how someone might interpret "well-proportioned" as meaning extremely overweight or obese. In regard to my description of Beatrice, she looks tall, and while she isn't skinny, I wouldn't consider her extremely obese. She's a somewhat thicker woman with hips, but her weight is distributed quite evenly across her body. That's what I mean when I describe her as well-proportioned.

    I'll contrast that with someone like Yesna over at Henry's. Yesna is 4'10" or 4'11" and a former gymnast. She's thin and narrow through the torso and hips, but when it comes to tits, she's packing! She has very large breasts for her frame. Although she's popular and fun to take back, her body is disproportionate.

    I don't mind you poking fun at me one bit.

    I1234.

  11. #21918
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I usually find that a 10-15 minute chat about medieval Latvian literature is a good ice-breaker.
    Alright, Dr. Doom.

  12. #21917
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I have been having a different experience, with better talent this year than the last few years.

    As for the waitress service, I just take it as a given it will be bad and then it meets my expectations. No goes to the club expecting good waitress services, the reason to go is to see and play with titties you can't normally play with.

    Us guys (customers) will keep coming back regardless of how bad the waitresses. I would suggest tipping less or not tipping al if the service bad. If you are after good waitress service go to a bar that is not a strip club.

    MM.
    I want great service everywhere I go.

  13. #21916
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I have been having a different experience, with better talent this year than the last few years.

    As for the waitress service, I just take it as a given it will be bad and then it meets my expectations. No goes to the club expecting good waitress services, the reason to go is to see and play with titties you can't normally play with.

    Us guys (customers) will keep coming back regardless of how bad the waitresses. I would suggest tipping less or not tipping al if the service bad. If you are after good waitress service go to a bar that is not a strip club.

    MM.
    It were not a waitress at LS but one of the bartenders, and yes many of us guys do also go to a specific club because of a particular waitress or bartender.

  14. #21915
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report and I agree with that the talent pool is a bit weak at the moment, hopefully it will pick up come cold weather.

    You are correct about Chloe, and she really has no business being allowed to dance at FC, BT's LS or SC, she should only be at H8 or Bogies. she is worth $75 tops.

    Traffic has been horrible on I-94 the last few months due to construction / closed ramps and it is hurting LS.

    There is a blond bartender at LS who looks down on us customers and doesn't even try to hide it, she has been there quite awhile, she always has her hair up. You can tell she thinks very little of us male customers who come to the LS for some fun, you can tell she thinks most of us men are creeps and yet it is us customers who prove her an income, she is very curt and never smiles or laughs at a joke. She is bad for business, the redhead bartender you mention is at least nice and she smiles, there was another bartender a good looking brunnette who was there a long time also but she was also very curt, condescending and often uptight, I heard she were fired last year or so, I can only imagine why.

    As you mentioned SC was too dark for you and you left, I and others have noticed it has primarily become an AA club especially night shift, it seems as if that is the business model strategy SC is pursuing, I wish them luck but will be stopping in much less frequently until there is a better mix ratio
    I have been having a different experience, with better talent this year than the last few years.

    As for the waitress service, I just take it as a given it will be bad and then it meets my expectations. No goes to the club expecting good waitress services, the reason to go is to see and play with titties you can't normally play with.

    Us guys (customers) will keep coming back regardless of how bad the waitresses. I would suggest tipping less or not tipping al if the service bad. If you are after good waitress service go to a bar that is not a strip club.

    MM.

  15. #21914
    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually go to strip clubs but I really enjoyed that post. I learned a lot.
    SR,

    I am glad you enjoyed the post.

    Hopefully will soon go to the clubs and have some fun. I can't handle all the girls myself.

    Ha.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape