Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 557 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8342
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcflint  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone went and seen Kelly.

    Found me a cutie on seeking, goes by Kelly, great looker, great comms, and is looking for regulars, message me for digits.
    Anyone have a link or contact information for this one??

  2. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcflint  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone went and seen Kelly.

    Found me a cutie on seeking, goes by Kelly, great looker, great comms, and is looking for regulars, message me for digits.
    Your inbox is full.

  3. #8310

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeHereNow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trici...g/635877763645

    Going to try Kelsey here Saturday evening and if everything works out I'll leave a review. Anyone else have any experience?
    I was fortunate enough to see Kelsey yesterday. Totally a great time I chose the GFE and it was the best GFE I have ever had. I had a great time treat her right boys, she's a keeper.

  4. #8309

    Anyone try kelsey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trici...g/635877763645

    Going to try Kelsey here Saturday evening and if everything works out I'll leave a review. Anyone else have any experience?

  5. #8308

    Kelly

    Has anyone went and seen Kelly.

    Found me a cutie on seeking, goes by Kelly, great looker, great comms, and is looking for regulars, message me for digits.

  6. #8307

  7. #8306

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi989  [View Original Post]
    Found me a cutie on seeking, goes by Kelly, great looker, great comms, and is looking for regulars, message me for digits.
    Message sent!

  8. #8305

    Quinn = G2 G

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why haven't you talked to us

    A2

  9. #8304
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle23  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen quinn lately? Just curious if the rate is worth it. I've seen some providers lately and the cheap don't seem to be worth it. I know she charges more than most but just cause something cost more does it make it better? You can pm me or reply to the thread. Thanks FYI. I have never seen her and keep thinking I should.
    Quinn? Which one? Do you have a link to her contact?

  10. #8303

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle23  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone seen quinn lately? Just curious if the rate is worth it. I've seen some providers lately and the cheap don't seem to be worth it. I know she charges more than most but just cause something cost more does it make it better? You can pm me or reply to the thread. Thanks FYI. I have never seen her and keep thinking I should.
    Quinn is very much worth it IMO, She's got a hot body, perfect tits, nice ass and a good personality and she makes it fun to be there enjoying cfs bbbj daty
    Only complaint is she kept me waiting fifteen past our agreed upon time.

    Looking forward to repeating.

  11. #8302

    Quinn worth it?

    Had anyone seen quinn lately? Just curious if the rate is worth it. I've seen some providers lately and the cheap don't seem to be worth it. I know she charges more than most but just cause something cost more does it make it better? You can pm me or reply to the thread. Thanks FYI. I have never seen her and keep thinking I should.

  12. #8301

    Country Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's been out of the game a long time. Don't expect to ever see her back.
    Thanks for your reply. I kind of figured that.

  13. #8300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Found a cutie

    Found me a cutie on seeking, goes by Kelly, great looker, great comms, and is looking for regulars, message me for digits.

  14. #8299

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's been out of the game a long time. Don't expect to ever see her back.
    I would describe most everyone who was in the business 5-6 years ago as retired utr working very part time or passed away.

  15. #8298

    Out of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone remembers county angel and had any info. Is she still in the game? She use to work out of midland area blonde hair medium build. I believe she is to always post ads with Brett Favre jerseys. There is another woman from flint area neena. She use to post on ev back in the day. Info on her would be great also. Thanks in advance.
    She's been out of the game a long time. Don't expect to ever see her back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape