Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 556 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Found a cutie

    Found me a cutie on seeking, goes by Kelly, great looker, great comms, and is looking for regulars, message me for digits.

  2. #8298

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's been out of the game a long time. Don't expect to ever see her back.
    I would describe most everyone who was in the business 5-6 years ago as retired utr working very part time or passed away.

  3. #8297

    Out of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone remembers county angel and had any info. Is she still in the game? She use to work out of midland area blonde hair medium build. I believe she is to always post ads with Brett Favre jerseys. There is another woman from flint area neena. She use to post on ev back in the day. Info on her would be great also. Thanks in advance.
    She's been out of the game a long time. Don't expect to ever see her back.

  4. #8296

    Country Angel

    Just curious if anyone remembers county angel and had any info. Is she still in the game? She use to work out of midland area blonde hair medium build. I believe she is to always post ads with Brett Favre jerseys. There is another woman from flint area neena. She use to post on ev back in the day. Info on her would be great also. Thanks in advance.

  5. #8295

    Real, and a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by Boredom88  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/906820600785

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/578246950159

    So I was looking at STG and came across these two ads. The emojis, wording for the rules (or whatever you want to call it), and the way the phone number is written out are the same so unless someone here has seen either of them and can verify that they are legit I would be careful if you're considering contacting them.
    Very real and a good time. YMMV but These girls will drain you. Thanos approves. Dive in young man.

  6. #8294

    Same pic, different providers

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/906820600785

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...p/392772975780

    I'm curious if anyone has seen either of these and know them to be legit. They're both using the same tits pic on their ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260911_202251_Brave.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260911_202339_Brave.jpg‎  

  7. #8293
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredom88  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/906820600785

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/578246950159

    So I was looking at STG and came across these two ads. The emojis, wording for the rules (or whatever you want to call it), and the way the phone number is written out are the same so unless someone here has seen either of them and can verify that they are legit I would be careful if you're considering contacting them.
    I don't know about the first one, but the second one is legit.

  8. #8292

    Possible scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/906820600785

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bayci...i/578246950159

    So I was looking at STG and came across these two ads. The emojis, wording for the rules (or whatever you want to call it), and the way the phone number is written out are the same so unless someone here has seen either of them and can verify that they are legit I would be careful if you're considering contacting them.

  9. #8291

    Not worth your time

    I decided to run to Saginaw today to meet with this one. She is a good looking girl but what a shitty attitude, rushed and all she could do is piss and moan about how long I was taking. I had not yet finished and was rushed out, what a waste of good money. Not recommended. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inaw/214368070.

  10. #8290

    Bay City

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestChris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a UTR looking for more regulars preferably in the bay city area. Not much going on in the ads.
    Currently there's Amanda, Andrea, Dani, Star, T&T, Quinn and Jami all available as potential candidates for adding regulars. I'm sure there's others but I have no idea what you're looking for. I have pics of all of them too but this website is too funky to try posting them. Good luck.

  11. #8289

    Utr

    Anyone got a UTR looking for more regulars preferably in the bay city area. Not much going on in the ads.

  12. #8288

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Barker2020  [View Original Post]
    Wow what a different a couple of days make. Went to do a repeat with Andrea and found her all strung out on something and a house full of people. She wanted to take me to the basement and do the dream on an old dirty mattress. Fuck that I said. She said that her dude was coming and she needed the money. I laughed and said good luck with that and left. Oh well sometimes it is a home run and sometimes you strike out. I swung and missed by a mile that time. Good luck out there.
    She is a thief. Saw her weekly for years and last time 2 yrs ago her crew there ransacked my truck bed stealing chains and binders and hitchs.

    Stay away because its just a matter of time before she falls.

  13. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHen2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks and thanks for the PM. IS Robin legit / worth a visit?
    Robin is old and decrepit! She's legit and nice enough but she's in no condition for any type of adult activity, maybe a BJ. Those pics are probably 20 years old

    Good luck.

  14. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeFun  [View Original Post]
    No its not. That is robin. Aliyah is a fit petite 50 yr UTR.
    Thanks and thanks for the PM. IS Robin legit / worth a visit?

  15. #8285

    Andrea

    Wow what a different a couple of days make. Went to do a repeat with Andrea and found her all strung out on something and a house full of people. She wanted to take me to the basement and do the dream on an old dirty mattress. Fuck that I said. She said that her dude was coming and she needed the money. I laughed and said good luck with that and left. Oh well sometimes it is a home run and sometimes you strike out. I swung and missed by a mile that time. Good luck out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape