Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 9428
-
09-23-26 18:06 #9413Regular Member

Posts: 16Tried Cherry
I went to go see Cherry too. Has a very SEA look. Teeny tiny spinner. I just wanted a tiny little spinner.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
Fun attitude and little tiny box. Pretty ink. Yes had a really good time, thank you for TOFTT. I wanted to try a little spinner.
-
09-23-26 17:18 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 392Shiori
Went to see her today. She looks cute, most likely not her in the pics but she is young and not bad looking. Her English is good enough to not use a translator. Her tits are a handful. Not much but nice and soft. Ass is little but its not flat. Its been a while since I got my nipples sucked LOL. She won't deepthroat so her BJ is meh. Nothing special, I may have felt a little bit of teeth at one point but overall OK by, I like how she sucked the balls too. She got on cg and reverse, she was meh at riding. I ended up hitting it doggy which was nice and finished standing mish. She didn't want to get nutted on so I finished in the bag. Overall she was OK.
-
09-22-26 18:15 #9411Regular Member

Posts: 12Danica
Yes I went to see her too, that cute blonde hair is something. I went based on this, parking was easy. She was truly a good service queen, nice little spinner, really good at everything kissing, and such.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:32 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 392Anyone seen sharing yet?
I was going to pull the trigger but someone beat me to it at the time I wanted. Is she the one in the pics? Any info is appreciated, thanks. If not I'll most likely go tomorrow but if I can be saved from a weak provider then that'd be great.
-
09-21-26 20:08 #9409Senior Member

Posts: 849Aki (stelia)
Pics are her (booker can text you the pics after screening or you can check them out at CG, OMGP, etc). Pretty face, Japanese-Korean mix (but looks more Japanese to me), 30's, about 5'5, full-figured, all natural Ds, shaved. Solid service with high IOP and full engagement for the hour. She wants to make you happy. Be nice to her. Speaks decent English and ofc Japanese and Korean. Her (and Cici's) dono is THE best bb value in town. Reminds me of the bygone time with the SAG house / LG affiliate. I had a great time.
I used the new booker stelia. Professional, courteous and quick to respond. So yeah, if you are shopping for a new booker they are worthy of consideration.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:46 #9408Regular Member

Posts: 5Sharon
Sharon. Cute youngish maybe premilf. Matches photo somewhat but PSed.
Not spinner a bit on the taller side. Nice box. English is okay.
Dfk good sex was nice. Flooded that little box. She told me try duo with her little roommate.
Have a small and tall experience LOL.
-
09-21-26 18:15 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 169Of course.
For both Aki and Cici, the rates are BBFS: 280 for 30 minutes and B320 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
Aki has a slightly voluptuous figure with a large bust that feels great to the touch, and she has a pretty face—plus, her service is excellent. Cici has a slender build and is full of energy; her rimming and BBBJ techniques are slow yet superb—so intense, in fact, that they might just give you leg cramps. It's rare to find service like this, so if you're a fan of top-tier service, you absolutely have to meet her at least once; you won't regret it.
I'm registered with this new company as well.
Omgpink.net
-
09-21-26 02:55 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 258Becky at SKP / etc
I was lured in by the "DD" note in her profile, as I was in a boob mood, and saw her this weekend. She's not one of the tiny girls, a bit thicker, like latina body style I'd say. No belly or anything like that, just not a frail little thing like some of the girls are.
Long straight hair, dyed a sorta yellow blonde color. Boobs are certainly big but I am pretty sure enhanced. Late 30's or maybe 40, but holding it together nicely. Not a HYA type though, for sure. Would be on the service queen side of the spectrum.
Enjoys kissing. Long, patient blowjob, with soft lips and no teeth. Was a great warmup to the main event. Several positions and finished in doggy. Nice chit-chat afterwards, above-average English. Was playing some soft instrumental music that about put me to sleep post-nut. I made a comment about that and she said all the guys have been saying that the music makes them tired.
-
09-20-26 21:53 #9405Regular Member

Posts: 5Olivia
Tiny little thing, maybe 5'1" on a good day. Super skinny with that pale white skin, long black hair all curly. Rocking some fun D cups that look bigger on her small frame. Got a tattoo on her somewhere, bit of attitude, kinda sassy.
Her pussy's tight as hell and feels great. Body's just right for grabbing onto, super light, easy to toss around. She's gotten way better at sucking dick over time, gives a solid BBBJ now and definitely doesn't skip the balls. Actually seems like she enjoys fucking, which makes it way better.
-
09-20-26 19:12 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 28Aki
Yes she does but I'm waiting for a review before I give her a try. Her discounted rate makes me think she is pushing well pass 40 but if she is a great service queen I won't care.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 13:34 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 349Cherry at SKP, Get9, Privline
OMFG, this girl is HOT!
Cherry is totally my type of girl: Super cute, 4'9", perfect B / C cup breasts (feel real), incredibly sexy, flirty attitude, totally GFE and great kisser and great attitude. As mentioned, pictures are 100% her (light P. S.), but she is way prettier in person. Incredible BBBJ, perfect suction and incredibly tight pussy. She has this bubbly party girl attitude that's addictive. She also speaks fluent enough English. A couple of thin tattoos on shoulder / back that are hardly noticeable.
Round 1 was her on top ACG. Total eye contact and the sight of this tiny girl made me Bust CIP too quickly. Light chat, and junior was quickly ready for 2nd round. Cherry tried as hard as she could and eventually got the 2nd round out. Awesome girl.
Definite repeat material for me. Said she would be here for 2 weeks, might extend if she stays busy. I plan to help her stick around. As always, YMMV.
-
09-19-26 17:58 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 291I agree. She was actualy really young and really only 24 - not a fake age. Trimmed kitty. Tight and took it deep with a nice CIP. Very playful and decent english. Hopefully she will be back. A cup is being generous though. She is as flat and as small as they come. So if you like small tiny petite japansese girl then she was it.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 16:53 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 373I will confirm she went by those names.
Originally Posted by Seige
[View Original Post]
Tends to have a set script of licking you all over, but I always come back because I like her facial expressions as we go to Greece.
Especially when she was standing in the corner facing the mirror.
Very dark when I saw her, so people may be unable to confirm skin tone.
That's how dark it was, even in the bathroom.
-
09-19-26 16:49 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 373Does Aki offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by Skyari69
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:15 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 849Danica
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/danica
Danica is one of my favs, seen her many times. She has short blonde hair now and looks good in it. Almost like a whole other person. She is a true master of her craft and I think she genuinely enjoys her work and making her companions happy. That is why she has many regulars, essential to thriving in SD. She is at a better location than before. Parking and access could not be easier. If you haven't seen her yet, you are missing out.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





