High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1195 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17910

    Info

    Does anybody have any info on this one point me in the right direction if she has been reviewed please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/im-ariana-every-mans-dream---/410879277596

  2. #17909

    Vivian Grace

    Vivian has availability this week then will be taking a couple weeks for a fall break starting this weekend.

    As always, let me know if you need her contact info.

    Be safe. NGN.

  3. #17908

    WTF is wrong with these girls

    Well the last 2 days have been an absolute struggle. Let's start with Sunday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...b/227354177033

    #1 Reached out asking for donation. Very quick response. I said I could be there about 30 minutes if that would work. Crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...s/825987854864

    #2 Same reach out by me. Quick response. Said she would be available in an hour. Texted back an hour later. Crickets.

    #1 posts again. I ask if she's available now. Quick response of yes. I ask which hotel and head that direction. Crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...n/531874734324

    #3 Reach out and says she can be ready at 2. It's like 1:30 so I said ok. Head that direction and she texts and says how about 2:30. I see where this is going so I said no I'll try you again another time. She responded it's ok you can come at 2. I tell her when I'm there and she says ok one sec. Couple minutes later it's I'm almost ready. 2:20 I text and say forget it. She responds back about 3 hours later saying something happened and she's sorry. Yeah right.

    Moving on to Monday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/364813957029

    Quick response that if I come now she's available. Ask her if 30 minutes to get there is ok. She says yes and to call when I'm close and she'll tell my what hotel. Call when I'm there and no answer. Give it a minute and call again. No answer. So I send a text saying I tried to call. Few minutes later she responds with I have an emergency sorry. My sister will take care of you. Huh? Anyway I didn't respond I never heard anything else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/016174105934

    Slow on the response but says she's available and gives me address. I show up and tell her I'm there. She says on I'm almost ready. Crickets. Then she posts again while I'm in the parking lot.

    Needless to say I gave up. Went to Cowboys and got rubbed on. Such a let down. And wasted 2 pills in the process LOL. This town has completely went to shit.

    Stay safe friends. And hope you're having better luck than me.

  4. #17907
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Back in March / April her rates were only 120 QV, 180 HHR, and 250 HR. She provided decent service back then, but I haven't been back to see her since she raised her rates. She has a great body and is very tight, and she is the only girl that reliably works in Lexington that I know of who is under the age of 22 and a college student. She was a good lay when I saw her frequently in the spring and I would recommend her if her rates weren't so high. My only complaint is that she would never take her bra off and the last time I saw her I told her I'd throw in another $10 if she'd take it off so I could play with her tits. She did it, but she didn't seem thrilled, which is weird because they were nice.

  5. #17906

    Leopard Print Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by AfghanSausage  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to that heavily tattooed spinner?
    See posts under User Blog titled Leopard Print Booty and Eva from Tryst.

  6. #17905
    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    I've tried multiple times. Once she responded with her rates and when I replied within a minute asking if xxx time later that day was convenient she went dark again.
    You know how these girls are. They get flaky sometimes.

  7. #17904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Not when I used to pound that for about that for an hour, Msog.

  8. #17903

    Lol


  9. #17902

    Kit Kat

    Hey guys kit Kat asked me if I would post on here her phone had been off she's got it back on now and ready to play so all of you guys that have her number give her a shout she is ready to satisfy your needs enjoy and have fun.

  10. #17901
    Sheesh and to think I was going to give her a try because she has a phat ass. I would have popped her ass, if she chased me with a damn knife LOL that is crazy that she told you to jack off you could have did that at home for free the fuck she think this was.

    Quote Originally Posted by DillyDanker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/629578588417

    I saw this one on Sunday, and it was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had with anyone in Lexington. She's located off Elkhorn, which isn't the best place, and I've had problems with girls in that area before, and she kept me waiting 30 minutes after I had arrived before even responding to me. I asked repeatedly for the room number, and she refused to provide it, instead forcing me to meet her at the McDonald's. Already this smelled fishy and I should have bailed, but I didn't because she had good reviews on other websites. She walked me up to her room, got undressed, then got in the shower. She didn't take too long, but as I was waiting, she explained that she left me waiting outside because she was over at Meijer, even though we had a set appointment time. She immediately put the cover on and didn't even let me touch her while she was doing CBJ, then asked me if I was ready after 5 minutes. I was and but I had a hard time getting it in her because she refused to use lube and it made the experience that much harder with her large labia. When I finally did get in her, she was super dry and the condom kept grabbing and nearly came off a few times. She asked to change positions to missionary, so we did. It was nearly impossible for me to get my cock inside her because she was drier than the sahara. We'd only been going at it for 10 minutes (I paid for an hour) and she said she was too dry to let me insert again and told me to finish by jacking off. I told her I wanted my cash donation back if I was only going to get 10 minutes of FS out of the hour I paid for. She got really cunty and started to argue with me, so I got dressed and took my money off the side table and started to walk out when she pulled a knife on me. I started recording audio and video with my phone, because she was screaming that she was going to call the police and tell them I beat her. She tried following me into the elevator while fully naked holding her knife, and I sadly had to flash the iron in my messenger bag at her to make her leave me alone. She is absolutely unhinged, and I would not recommend anyone here give her your time or hard-earned money.

  11. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Been needing to update but been having issues getting on here. Saw last week for the third time. First two times were fantastic! Like possibly the best BBBJ I've ever had. No rush. Just great service. Last week was different. Everything was rushed. BBBJ was half assed and lasted about two minutes. No DATY this time. She put the cover on and climbed on top. She wasn't into it at all. Switched to mish and just pounded it as hard as I could got off and got dressed. She laid on the bed and was almost asleep / passed out whatever before my zipper was up. Maybe she was having an off day idk. But not planning on returning.
    This has also been my experience the last time I saw Riley 2 weeks ago. She just wasn't into it and seemed very uninterested in doing anything. I won't be returning either, not only because of the terrible service, but because she is notoriously hard to get ahold of and setup an appointment. The last one took 2 days of back and forth, her ghosting then suddenly reappearing several times, then her finally giving me an address and finishing our conversation. She used to be really good about everything when I first saw her a year ago.

  12. #17899

    Tattooed Spinner

    What ever happened to that heavily tattooed spinner?

  13. #17898

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/259291033520

    Guys, has anyone seen Riley lately? Legit? Any good?

    Thanks.
    I've seen her a few times. Been needing to update but been having issues getting on here. Saw last week for the third time. First two times were fantastic! Like possibly the best BBBJ I've ever had. No rush. Just great service. Last week was different. Everything was rushed. BBBJ was half assed and lasted about two minutes. No DATY this time. She put the cover on and climbed on top. She wasn't into it at all. Switched to mish and just pounded it as hard as I could got off and got dressed. She laid on the bed and was almost asleep / passed out whatever before my zipper was up. Maybe she was having an off day idk. But not planning on returning.

  14. #17897

    Horrible service. AVOID

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/629578588417

    I saw Renea on Sunday, and it was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had with anyone here in town. She's located off Elkhorn, which isn't the best place, and she kept me waiting 30 minutes after I had arrived before even responding to me. I asked repeatedly for the room number, and she refused to provide it, instead forcing me to meet her at the McDonald's. Already this smelled fishy and I should have bailed, but I didn't because she has good reviews on other websites. She walked me up to her room, got undressed, then got in the shower. She didn't take too long, but as I was waiting, she explained that she left me waiting outside because she was over at Meijer, even though we had a set appointment time. She immediately put the cover on and didn't even let me touch her while she was doing CBJ, then asked me if I was ready after 5 minutes. I was and I had a hard time getting it in her because she refused to use lube and it made the experience that much harder with her large labia. When I finally did get in her, she was super dry and the condom kept grabbing and nearly came off a few times. She asked to change positions to missionary, so we did. It was nearly impossible for me to get my cock inside her because she was drier than the sahara. We'd only been going at it for 10 minutes (I paid for an hour) and she said she was too dry to let me insert again and told me to finish by jacking off. I told her I wanted my cash donation if that's how it was going to be. She got really cunty and started to argue with me, even though she wasn't honoring her own ad, the time I paid for, and our arrangement through texts. I got dressed and took my money off the side table and started to walk out when she pulled a knife on me. I started recording audio and video with my phone, because she was screaming that she was going to call the police and tell them I beat her. She tried following me into the elevator while still fully naked, and I sadly had to flash my handgun at her that was in my messenger bag to make her leave me alone. She is absolutely unhinged, and I would not recommend anyone here give her your time or hard-earned money.

  15. #17896

    Anyone seen?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/259291033520

    Guys, has anyone seen Riley lately? Legit? Any good?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape