Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 250
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Fruit Cake
  1. #250

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Please let me know how Daisy looks nowadays and what she is willing to do. It's been awhile. Also double check but here and there Daisy will have someone younger working with her and she is okay connecting because she gets a cut.
    I saw her a few months back, she has aged a bit, but still has her knockers. I would put her real age between 40's and maybe early 50's but she looks early 40's. I've tried to do more with her and asked but she would only settle for massage and HE. Everything else was a pretty definitive no, at least for me. She used to let me play with her tits but now she is kind of strict on how much I can touch and as said many times before can be moody depending on her day so it can be a crap shoot.

  2. #249

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Simba1111  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Your review makes me want to visit Daisy at LBC now. I was debating between her and Anna. I'll report back after!
    Please let me know how Daisy looks nowadays and what she is willing to do. It's been awhile. Also double check but here and there Daisy will have someone younger working with her and she is okay connecting because she gets a cut.

  3. #248

    Daisy LBC

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Nope, didn't want to at all. Waste of my time.
    Thanks! Your review makes me want to visit Daisy at LBC now. I was debating between her and Anna. I'll report back after!

  4. #247

    No HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Simba1111  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Did you at least get HE?
    Nope, didn't want to at all. Waste of my time.

  5. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to see her. She is getting so much attention because of this site that she thinks she is actually hot or what we say GPS. From rate 1-10,10 being the best. I give her a 2 in looks, attitude, personality, body. Nothing about her makes her a sexy viet. One and done for me fellas!
    Thanks for sharing. Did you at least get HE?

  6. #245

    Anna Head Spa

    Finally got a chance to see her. She is getting so much attention because of this site that she thinks she is actually hot or what we say GPS. From rate 1-10,10 being the best. I give her a 2 in looks, attitude, personality, body. Nothing about her makes her a sexy viet. One and done for me fellas!

  7. #244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I heard she got a sugar daddy and that's why she went legit. She wasn't good at HE anyway.
    I heard she still does HE and it's still not good.

  8. #243

    Anna Head Spa

    I was lucky to get an appointment with An. Late thirtieth, thick V-girl. Set up for pedi / body scrub. Arrived and was told to wait ten minutes. Texted to enter, she was wearing a black one piece mini skirt showing some cleavage and her thigh. During the pedicure, was able to peak down her dress, nice B's. Afterwards she went into the room to set up table. Face down, the body scrub was basically sprinkled liquid onto the back with hand circulating from back to legs and same for the cleaning. I try to rub her legs and was told to relax, okay. On the flip it was basically the same thing, she brushed jr. A few times but never actually touched it. She was wearing latex during the scrub. Once she done cleaning, she started with sensual scratching and I try to roam and was denied. Pulling her shoulder straps down and was blocked and told to relax. I've so done at this point but she kept asking what else you want. I said nothing as I was already turned off. She knows what I want but playing hard to get. Ended with pedi / scrub in 60 minutes.

    Pedi: 30.

    Body scrub: 60.

    Tip:20.

    I don't think she was happy but neither was I.

  9. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockford83  [View Original Post]
    Had an appointment to see Anna. She greeted me with a hug. Seemed like we were off to a good start. Got a manicure first and then had her do some male grooming (shaving). She did a great job. When she started shaving I asked if I could touch and she said of course. She does wear a dress so I was able to rub her ass under the dress. After the shaving I opted for the one hour body scrub. It was very thorough and relaxing. It started with me face down and I was able to continue fondling her ass and legs. On the flip she continued the scrub and I began to play with her breasts OTC. As the body scrub continued and she began feeling more comfortable with me I asked her if the straps of her blouse slipped. Down. I'm not sure she understood what I was asking so I demonstrated by sliding the straps down. I pulled her arms out of the straps and lowered her blouse. Her breasts were B+ and sensitive. She gave be a scrubbing all over and did a very thorough job on the boys and my cock. As she continued with that I began rubbing her pussy OTC. I made a definitive decision not to go under the panties. I didn't want to undo the goodwill I had built up to that point. After she finished the body scrub she wiped me down thoroughly. She then began a very sensual and satisfying HJ. She was slow and deliberate and asked frequently how it felt. She spent plenty of time pleasuring the boys as well. After my very pleasurable finish she cleaned me up and then spent the rest of the hour giving me a scalp and face massage. The experience was very enjoyable. I was there a full 90 minutes. Someone on here recently stated that she was teachable and I agree. We definitely had a rapport. I think that after another visit or two a CBJ MIGHT be available but nothing more than that. Unfortunately I can only get out 2-3 times a month and I like to try various other places old and new. I really enjoyed myself and would recommend the experience. She's a very nice lady and easy on the eyes. YMMV.

    Manicure $20. Shaving $40 1 hr body scrub $70. Tip $80.
    How easy on the eyes? Can anyone that seen her attach a representation picture?

  10. #241

    Anna's Head Spa

    Had an appointment to see Anna. She greeted me with a hug. Seemed like we were off to a good start. Got a manicure first and then had her do some male grooming (shaving). She did a great job. When she started shaving I asked if I could touch and she said of course. She does wear a dress so I was able to rub her ass under the dress. After the shaving I opted for the one hour body scrub. It was very thorough and relaxing. It started with me face down and I was able to continue fondling her ass and legs. On the flip she continued the scrub and I began to play with her breasts OTC. As the body scrub continued and she began feeling more comfortable with me I asked her if the straps of her blouse slipped. Down. I'm not sure she understood what I was asking so I demonstrated by sliding the straps down. I pulled her arms out of the straps and lowered her blouse. Her breasts were B+ and sensitive. She gave be a scrubbing all over and did a very thorough job on the boys and my cock. As she continued with that I began rubbing her pussy OTC. I made a definitive decision not to go under the panties. I didn't want to undo the goodwill I had built up to that point. After she finished the body scrub she wiped me down thoroughly. She then began a very sensual and satisfying HJ. She was slow and deliberate and asked frequently how it felt. She spent plenty of time pleasuring the boys as well. After my very pleasurable finish she cleaned me up and then spent the rest of the hour giving me a scalp and face massage. The experience was very enjoyable. I was there a full 90 minutes. Someone on here recently stated that she was teachable and I agree. We definitely had a rapport. I think that after another visit or two a CBJ MIGHT be available but nothing more than that. Unfortunately I can only get out 2-3 times a month and I like to try various other places old and new. I really enjoyed myself and would recommend the experience. She's a very nice lady and easy on the eyes. YMMV.

    Manicure $20. Shaving $40 1 hr body scrub $70. Tip $80.

  11. #240

  12. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ga...xZ5YZ6MYqJff6L

    This one will provide a HJ with any service. She's older but a nice lady.
    Appreciate you brother! Haven't been able to line up a time w / Ann since she closes at 7 but will report back when I can. On a side note, T is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I heard she got a sugar daddy and that's why she went legit. She wasn't good at HE anyway.
    Hot enough to not be a concern for me, she's teachable though.

  13. #238

    Losing Hope

    Unfortunately we haven't found that salon Nail / Hair girl that will do FS in the back room, There has to be another Viet MILF like Nina mimi and Wendy!

  14. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    I've read claims on another once popular site of a guy that said he was banging her from his first visit and for years thereafter but I call BS. I know trusted dudes in here that said they tried, offered lots of $ and no success.
    Looks like I have to try her at least once.

  15. #236

    Manscaping by Mary

    Has anyone seen her? She kinda looks cute. Please let me know if she provides additional extras.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape