Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 17731
-
09-18-26 00:14 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 255Yes, you can't go wrong with Henny, or Raya. I think Raya provides an even more convincing GFE, and is maybe a bit more freaky depending what you're into.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:00 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 235An out of towner that is outcall only for deposit is way to sus for me.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 22:33 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 158Up to you
I see she is from Texas (at least her phone # is) and her history shows she started posting Jan 2025. Since I have trust issues out call is not going to happen with me locally, nor will I ever send a deposit. Although I can kind of understand an out call asking for it.
Originally Posted by Makali
[View Original Post]
But everyone has their comfort level. Hope what ever you decide works for you.
-
09-17-26 16:18 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 436Wow
Wow. To each his own. But if you know of a legit provider that looks like her, I'll gladly take her off your hands. Other sites show full pics. Not sure if they're accurate, but I'd take the chance if all else is good.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 13:00 #17607Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on sydney or snow. She says she only do outcall. Askng for $30 deposit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...806/8067728641
-
09-17-26 10:56 #17606Senior Member

Posts: 112Never see Aphrodite mentioned here. What's her performance like.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 07:42 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL this couldn't be further from the truth tons of real girls work out of Maryland heights I don't even remember the last time I've seen a sting in Maryland heights to be honest. These days most stings consist of the police trying to setup men trying to hook up with underage girls or at massage parlors.
Originally Posted by Iceman1369
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 03:15 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 587That Latina he linked is fugly, not a sting and many Latinas are weird by working in that area but maybe they are scared of the local residents in other areas MH has a lot of hotels and is also the only area I almost got arrested for patronizing in LOL.
Originally Posted by Iceman1369
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 00:34 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 412I don't know, I've fucked a lot of girls in maryland heights.
Originally Posted by Iceman1369
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 23:32 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 92Not always
Not necessarily. Depends on location. There's a hotel on Dorsett, believe it's near an Indian restaurant, in MH that some providers use and that's legit. Met with one there and she even said she noticed a lot of clients worried about the location just because it's in MH.
Originally Posted by Iceman1369
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 20:24 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 102Age Limit?
This is informative and thanks for sharing. But I have to say, ages would be nice here. Most of these ladies are decades over my age limit.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 20:09 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 102Easy Answer: Henny
People will say I'm shilling or the like but Henny is your answer. She definitely loves what she does. She works days, Monday thru Thursday.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214582273
-
09-16-26 18:21 #17599Senior Member

Posts: 174Recommendations please
Looking for a provider that clearly loves sex. I'm tired of providers with a motor mouth who basically phone it in. Thank in advance.
-
09-16-26 17:56 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 158Re image search
What are you using? I find that Tineye pretty much can't find any matches for anything anymore Yandex seems to do a bit better. Not sure how Google does.
-
09-16-26 12:45 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 516[URL]stlescorts.com[/URL]
Is this place legit? I can't find anything verifiable at all.
http://stlescorts.com/
My gut tells me this place is not legit or is no longer active.









Reply With Quote






