Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 17317
-
09-18-26 22:11 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 577Nancy
Yes. Yes. Good Ol "Nancy Q" Good times. She never let me touch those big juggs. But she did take care of business.
Originally Posted by DesertSailor
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:00 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 144Amy
I had only been seeing Amy in passing during my other visits to Melody. She always seemed so happy and asked when was her turn. I finally went to see her and feel I should have seen her much earlier. She comes in and gets right to business. Grabbing, kissing and undressing. That body was great. Great boobs, small waist and nice round ass. Had lots of fun in both the TS and back in the room. Having her bent over with that booty in the air was all it took for me to pop. Will definitely see her again.
-
09-17-26 18:01 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 1480You have it good Tucson
It's been a month since I left Tucson and I already miss the Spa scene there. I reached out to a escort where I live and she wanted 120 for a 10 min QV which includes a covered BJ. Another one wanted 150 for 20 min at a shitty motel. I hope you guys know how lucky you have it. Someone give Mary a hug for me!!
Originally Posted by ZonaGuy6540
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 16:44 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 51Dream Spa Tina
Met Tina at Dream spa, she was yoyo at Orchid a while back. My ATF. She has the most beautiful natural D's (to me). Very good GFE, BBBJ and CFS.
-
09-17-26 16:39 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 51Luby
She'll be back in October, don't know which one is she going to.
Originally Posted by DripNara
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 14:53 #17267Regular Member

Posts: 2Dream Spa on and Stone. Tina
A few days ago I decided to follow a friend's advice and check out a special massage therapist at Dream Spa on and Stone Avenue. Apparently, that's where the old Ru Yi used to be, but it's now been renovated and under new management, with new girls, etc. I was told to ask for a therapist named "Tina. " Okay.
So I went in, buzzed, and the girl who opened the door greeted me sweetly, and asked if I wanted a massage. I told her I wanted to set up something with Tina. She called down the hall for Tina, and out from the back room walked this beautiful woman, about 5'3", who filled out a pair of blue jeans like a professional model, long, shiny, silky, dark hair, with measurements I would approximate to about 37 24 36. She was wearing a Nike white / orange t-shirt with that familiar logo in big bold letters, "Just Do It. " Sure seemed right for the occasion.
Tina introduced herself and led me to a room where the massage table was neatly and crisply made, with a red rose lying on top. I paid the customary local room charge of $60, got undressed, and waited for her return, upon which she was wearing a sweet, blue negligee.
Getting to the good stuff, she's a fantastic kisser, and DATY, CFS, BBBJ, CIM were stellar. And if that wasn't enough, after the excitement of all that, we just held each other on that narrow massage table and laughed and giggled about stuff for another 10 minutes or so until she decided to reveal the rest of her talents and give me a proper deep tissue massage. And oh wow (what a massage it was! A couple of times I had to ask her to soften up a bit (I have a bad shoulder). This was by far the best massage I have ever received from an AMP and the extras were just super. The session went well over the allotted one hour.
No upselling at all. Without so much of a nudge or a hint I voluntarily paid more than I usually do because I knew damn good and well I had received more than I usually receive. I'll definitely go back. The only downside to Tina is, - it's been three days now and my ab muscles are still sore. Seriously, folks.
KJ".
-
09-17-26 11:33 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 435Dream Spa was called Ru Yi
New name for a spa that has been here for many years.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 09:12 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 1058 spa?? Legit or AMP services
Old lady answered. Walked in thinking it was the mamasan. Found out it was the staff. Exited quickly. Does this old lady handle the business for real. ?
-
09-17-26 08:16 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 178Dream Spa
Visiting your city for business, came upon Dream Spa so decided to check it out. Two girls there, Jessica and Tina so went with Jessica. Short with nice soft rack, great rubdown and upon flip it got really fun. Love the vibes from this girl, great BBBJ and cfs session. No rushing and service on par with some of my favorites in Vegas. Will return today for Tina to try her as well.
-
09-16-26 22:57 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 126Nora at Melody
Went and saw Nora today. As far as appearance goes, she could be Mary's sister. Not as good a performer, but few are. I can't say exactly why I have that opinion, I definitely enjoyed her. The way she held eye contact and smiled were a huge turn-on. Oh yeah. And she's playfully ticklish. She just couldn't coax it out of me until Amy came in to help. Three minutes later, we were done. I still highly recommend a visit with her (and Amy), simply because we all have different likes. I may even go see her again, if I have time before she leaves.
-
09-15-26 16:46 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 105Any Tig Bitties to report.
Got to be someone new in town or that somebody is tryin' to keep too themselves.
-
09-14-26 21:00 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 27Anybody know when Luby is coming back soon?
Last I heard she was at Mei Spa there was no word of her after August.
-
09-14-26 19:21 #17260Regular Member

Posts: 18Went to Melody over the weekend
Pulled Tiffany, she's very attractive and attentive, real hot body. None of the girls look like the advertisement though. I think I need to visit Philippines or Thailand, because I really want what is advertised.
-
09-14-26 13:39 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 435Mary's Little Puppies
I drew that comparison after my last visit and do so now once again after a double team session with Amy and Nora.
When I arrived in the parking lot at Melody Sunday afternoon all was quiet but until I got near the inner door. Then it sounded like coming home to a litter of puppies.
I know they were waiting for me and welcomed me already from behind the closed door; just like a bunch of excited puppies. Then when door opened the 2 "puppies" jumped to hug and kiss me all over grabbing my arms and pants legs and licking my face. (next time I will tell them that I have treats in my pockets.).
They were already helping me to shed my shorts and I looked down to see 2 perfect little asses up in the air. We didin't waste a minute with foreplay. Mary must have told them that I favored 69 but this time I got Nora's pussy while I fed Amy with my cock. We switched on and off multiple times with one girl feeding me while the other ate. I tried CFS but my little buddy didn't remain proud. Near the end of the hour Amy said that she wanted me to CIM. Nora kept feeding me during my freefall into ecstasy.
For such little girls, they sure know how to serve a tasty delight.
-
09-14-26 13:05 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 87Oro Valley
Senior in town and would appreciate any guidance on a L1 spot in Oro Valley or surrounding area, preferably MTs 30 ish or below. Many thanks and feel free to DM!!












Reply With Quote






