Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 24785
-
09-22-26 16:44 #24770Senior Member

Posts: 807Stroll down memory lane
Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
-
09-22-26 05:39 #24769Senior Member

Posts: 41Kim on tryst
She returned to work after her summer off. Made contact via text and since I seen her before was able to skip verification. She still has a safe incall spot right outside of Indy. Arrived and she was waiting on me at the front door. We had a nice embrace and got taken to her room. Laid the money down and got prepared for a massage. She is very good at making you feel comfortable, and massage was great. It truly is like a date / GFE, treated her like a person and she was comfortable with me so it was a lot more than a massage. She is very accommodating and wants to please. She recently had surgery and it looks amazing. Truly a MILF experience. Stayed for an hour, and it was worth it. Left extremely happy. Will be seeing more of her.
-
09-21-26 12:10 #24768Regular Member

Posts: 12Private Delight
Does anyone trust the reviews on PD? It's free to submit and read them so anyone can. Wondering if anyone has taken a chance with an ad on there.
-
09-20-26 23:44 #24767Regular Member

Posts: 29Depends honestly.
If you want a safe bet then it would.
Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212
[View Original Post]
Be with a massage parlor or reputable agency. You can browse those on DI OR Korean Thread with Asian elite model.
It's possible to get lucky on Eros or tryst but it is very very very YMMV scenario. I also recommend you start browsing now and text some girls to feel them out. Do you have a budget or preference?
-
09-20-26 16:42 #24766Regular Member

Posts: 9Safe bets
Coming into town next Friday. Won't have much time since I am getting in late and looking for someone who is a safe bet on scheduling and following through.
Any recs?
-
09-19-26 07:53 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 405Ugh
Sorry you went thru this. She has been around forever. She keeps adding and deleting profiles on SA to keep people from referring to her by link. Thanks for including her photo. I met her at her "house" a few years back for a reasonably priced PSE adventure. Her "sister" unexpectedly stopped by before I got there and was doing laundry. We ended up going into the unattached garage which was a hot absolute mess. Turned it into a B&G. She wasn't bad at that, but I quickly lost her number from all the red flags. I reported on her back then, but like I said. It's been years.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 17:24 #24764Regular Member

Posts: 29Great girl a couple years ago
Haven't seen her in a very very long time. But I concur at 200 for HH she was a great deal. I wouldn't pay the inflated rates. She spoke a bit of Spanish and although mine was broken it was sexy to try and talk in it heh. I do recommend for those with fat big wallets but I'll be skipping unless she has a special donation rate for old clients.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 17:00 #24763Senior Member

Posts: 877Stinky Alana
Found her on seeking a few weeks ago. Seems her photos are filtered. She's a personal wreck from my observations at an NSA meet-and-greet. I scheduled a hotel date anyway. She smelled badly of rotten fish. This is not all that was disgusting. I paid her enough to get home and canceled.
-
09-18-26 09:25 #24762Senior Member

Posts: 877Good pussy ain't cheap.
And cheap pussy is rarely good!
Originally Posted by LegoCube01
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 04:27 #24761Regular Member

Posts: 29London
Anyone here seen London recently? I woke up early today and remember she's a 24 hour type of person. Sometimes she stays up for very very very long periods of time. I texted her iMessage iPhone number from my iPhone burner but just left on delivered. Would appreciate any response or if you know another fit big behind white girl.
-
09-18-26 03:56 #24760Banned Member

Posts: 89Search phone number nothing came up
I looked up the number and found no reviews. I did find an old ad where she was fat. It explains where she got all the fat to do her multiple surgeries. I haven't FaceTimed her but if you do and visit her then let us know. She quoted me 500 for 1 hour. I felt like it was too much.
Originally Posted by FindingIndy
[View Original Post]
Also, love the new servers. This websites loads in under a second for me now!
Hope this means more updated and quick reviews. Sometimes I didn't bother responding because it was a loop cycle where I couldn't log in. Awesome and thanks to Admins and host.
-
09-17-26 17:07 #24759Regular Member

Posts: 12Avery Amore
Any intel on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/yourfavoriteavery
-
09-17-26 16:13 #24758Senior Member

Posts: 491I saw her a couple of years ago when her price point was around $$. Every time I saw her (including the first) was like hooking up with a long lost fuck buddy. Goddamn her enthusiasm is top notch. I'd see her again in a heartbeat. If she wasn't priced so high. BTW, I don't think those pics do her justice as she's hot af IRL imo.
Originally Posted by LegoCube01
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 15:23 #24757Senior Member

Posts: 36Yes
Yes that her. I did not know she had a tryst page. Donation is correct, and pics shown on the site are up to date.
Originally Posted by LegoCube01
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 14:23 #24756Senior Member

Posts: 31I'm assuming you are talking about this Eva Rose https://tryst.link/escort/eva-rose.
Originally Posted by Tmill18
[View Original Post]
Her donation is $500?








Reply With Quote





