Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2054 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Sasha info

    Anyone see Sasha.

    Can someone give me some details.

    Thanks.

  2. #30721

    Clayton massage and extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Full service. GFE.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798

    Bubba 83. You mentioned seeing this one and offering full service. Can you describe the menu. BBFS? GFE? Etc and cost for services?

  3. #30720

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.
    I saw her last month. She is like bubba83 said. GFE, FS. Good time.

  4. #30719

    No name Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.
    No, I mean haven't seen anyone on here post about her except once.

  5. #30718
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.
    She has been posting almost daily. Use filters for "massage or massage studio", and you will see her posts.

  6. #30717

    No Name Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Full service. GFE.
    Has anyone else see her? Haven't seen anyone else post at all.

  7. #30716

    Chloe / Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.
    Same here. The only reason I didn't try to text is because there are 2 different posts with different names Chloe / Zoey, but point to the same number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/113619594974

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/921218224835

    Anyone? I might TOFTT otherwise.

  8. #30715

    Giselle

    Anyone happen to meet this one before? https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-giselle.

  9. #30714

    Deysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.
    Thanks! The review is slightly dated and her current pics shows lot of weight gain. Was looking for recent experience.

  10. #30713

    Has anyone seen Chloe or the pics from her ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757

    I think I mistook this one for another drug addled girl who robbed me earlier in the year who was from Fayetteville. Chloe doesn't appear to be the same girl the other girl had her body covered by tattoos. But I swear I have seen the pics in this picture before and this girl has been discussed before. Does anyone recall the pics and if the reviews were on her were any good? She's super flaky over text but appears not to be a complete deposit scam and responds sporadically. But I've not taken the bait yet. If anyone has any experience with this one or recalls those pics please chime in. Pm will also work.

  11. #30712

    Becca Boss aka Abby

    Yeah that's where I last saw her. She had also made her way to Miami road.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighR  [View Original Post]
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  12. #30711
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776
    I think you can find her hanging around the clarion on 55/54 often.

  13. #30710

    Deysi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a
    There's a review if you do a search for Deysi. Supposedly that's the girl but she doesn't provide the services listed.

  14. #30709

    DeysiValeria any info?

    Any feedback? Saw her ad recently and couldn't find much from the previous posts. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeriaaa_a

  15. #30708

    Becca Boss aka baby girl

    Gave a review about three weeks ago for Becca (sometimes goes by Abby) and was a good experiment. Got a call from her last week asking to see her and she was in rough shape. Demons got her bad and basically making her way via other people's rooms. I didn't partake butt gave her a few bucks just because. I don't think she has a phone now so no new posts but if you get contacted be advised.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/628306256776

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape