Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 30792
-
09-16-26 19:06 #30717Senior Member

Posts: 129Starburst
Bummer, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:50 #30716Senior Member

Posts: 61In raleigh week uf the 22nd
Fellas, I'm going to be in Raleigh the week of the 22nd for school.
I'm looking for someone to come see me out call at my room.
I prefer white Young petite.
Anybody got any recommendations?
-
09-16-26 12:38 #30715Senior Member

Posts: 39Not Daisi
I think you saw Daisy not Daisi.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
The latter had a place in Brier Creek area but have not seen her post in a long while.
-
09-16-26 12:11 #30714Senior Member

Posts: 278Liz
She has been in Mrytle Beach for the last week. Will be back soon.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 12:09 #30713Senior Member

Posts: 99Daisi
Thank you for a useful post. I never pulled the trigger with her, but your post helps choose, or not.
Originally Posted by OriginalSyn
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 11:57 #30712Senior Member

Posts: 220Liz aka Lizzie aka Harley
Haven't seen any posts posts lately from Liz. Tried reaching out at the beginning of the month but never heard back. Anyone have the scoop on her situation?
-
09-16-26 09:11 #30711Banned Member

Posts: 8Daisi
The chick in that ad has some very flattering pics (spoiler: that aint what you are getting). She's very sweet and personable, but the looks are ROUGH. I saw her a while back at her place in the southeast (she mentioned she was in the process of moving so she may not be there anymore). Her "apartment" was the most ramshackle thing I have seen in recent memory. She was staying at this house kind of out in the country that had turned the basement / bottom floor into several "apartments" with doors accessible from the outside on the side of the house. The whole thing was very makeshift and looked illegal.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
Her room was full of cats. Literally. Cats on the dresser, behind stuff, on the bed, just filth and cats. She herself was very nice, but looked way rougher than those pics and she was pretty dirty. I had driven a distance, and wasn't there for her body, just her mouth, so went through with it. The actual deed was pretty unremarkable and a bit mechnical. Would not repeat.
-
09-15-26 18:20 #30710Senior Member

Posts: 352Requires a deposit, even thought it's not mentioned in the ad. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 16:58 #30709Senior Member

Posts: 129Starburst
Hey all, just wondering if anyone tried hooking anything up with "Starburst" on tryst?
https://tryst.link/escort/starburst1021
-
09-15-26 16:26 #30708Senior Member

Posts: 72I wish I knew the answer to this myself. I was seeing her very regularly (like 1-2 times a week) then shortly after she got her ad up she's completely ghosted me, will not respond to any of my texts. It was weird but I've since just chalked it up to circumstance. I loved seeing her and the BBBJ was one of the best I've had. There are a couple of guys that have seen her but I also think 1 or 2 other guys were also ghosted and she stopped responding to them also.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
If you get to see her let me know how it went, I'm curious if she has a bf now or did she start doing drugs or something. Its just so random the way she dropped off but she's continuing to post every day.
-
09-15-26 16:15 #30707Senior Member

Posts: 72Amber
I can confirm that everything about Amber is legit. I've been seeing her every couple of weeks for the past two years. Her response time is good but she's not a full time escort. She can only do a few appointments each day because she has to schedule when her bf is out of the room or she had to send him out of the room. The bf is not a pimp or a drug dealer but unfortunately, she's been supporting both of them for years. If you saw her when she had the house in FQ, this is the same guy she was dating when she had to move out of the house. Her prices have stayed reasonable compared to all the others. Again, YMMV because I've been a regular off and on for many years so we have a decent "relationship" as in we both know what the other expects.
She's thin / petite with a big-ol fat pussy that's always shaven and clean. If she tells you her morning is booked, that should be a good thing because she's not double booking. I also know she might be a little picky about who she sees but I can't say I know that for sure because I just have her side of the story when we chit chat about life. I feel pretty confident she's not a high volume provider and she's pretty firm on not doing BB but you can always ask. I'm not a BB guy so it doesn't matter to me. She used to do anal back in the day but she says absolutely not these days.
Give her a call, give her an hour to respond back and go from there. If your schedule allows you to schedule 24 hrs in advance, don't be worried about it, she's pretty reliable.
Rocket.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 14:10 #30706Senior Member

Posts: 99Daisi
This Daisi?
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-nc/female-escorts/919-679-4709-sexy--southern-be/312711311380
Got a text reply from her this weekend.
Reg.
-
09-14-26 17:54 #30705Senior Member

Posts: 282Reminder to avoid this one at all cost
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/492767990757
Was browsing stg and came across this ad. Pictures felt very familiar and I remembered this one. She's the infamous girl from Fayetteville who is a complete and utter junky and stole from me when I visited her. Asked for part of the donation then proceeds to tell me she won't do this and that and then just got up picked up her shoes and purse and walked out the room. Just like that walked out. Stole the part of the donation I'd given her. Thankfully I didn't agree on giving her the whole donation. But she's a scamming junkie and should be avoided at all cost. She's young and those pics will entice many mongers hence putting this as an FYI.
-
09-14-26 12:25 #30704Senior Member

Posts: 438Not sure. I talked to her earlier this year but couldn't get schedules aligned. I know she was having issues with phone too. May be worth reaching out to see if you get a response.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 12:11 #30703Senior Member

Posts: 121RTP Daisi
Is she still around?









Reply With Quote






