Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1561 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 23403
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23373

    Jennifer

    Trying to set something up, but wondering if she's legit or LEO. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/800287755805

  2. #23372
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely fake. She's been around a long time, she may have been inactive for a while. I remember seeing her years ago. If you're thinking you're going to meet up with a drop dead sexy provider you will be extremely disappointed. She doesn't look bad for 50, but definitely not a smoke show. I don't remember her that well, I had good enough of a time that I saw her 2 or 3 times, but I'm not going to see her again.
    I completely agree. I saw her 2-3 times as well, I decided my experience was subpar so I never went back.

  3. #23371

    Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man. The ad said special request for up charge.

    Creampied her and sent her all the way to New York.
    One less hoe in town who can't return a text. I'd say that I'd just give that money to someone who can, but there aren't any of those left here anyway (except probably the nasty fat ones, wouldn't know, myself)

  4. #23370

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man. The ad said special request for up charge.

    Creampied her and sent her all the way to New York.
    Awe shit there could be some little racers running around next summer!

  5. #23369
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was getting that feeling when I heard nothing from her all day, and my texts hadn't even been read. I don't really understand leaving the amount we agreed on sitting on the table, but who the hell knows with these girls. Crazy that they can't even send a cancellation text to someone who was trying to spend a few hundred dollars. It definitely makes me less likely to try again if she comes back to town, whereas I definitely would if I had gotten some kind of communication about it.
    Sorry man. The ad said special request for up charge.

    Creampied her and sent her all the way to New York.

  6. #23368

    Kinda figured

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    She is on her way to New York.
    Yeah, I was getting that feeling when I heard nothing from her all day, and my texts hadn't even been read. I don't really understand leaving the amount we agreed on sitting on the table, but who the hell knows with these girls. Crazy that they can't even send a cancellation text to someone who was trying to spend a few hundred dollars. It definitely makes me less likely to try again if she comes back to town, whereas I definitely would if I had gotten some kind of communication about it.

  7. #23367

    Jessica's

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    She is on her way to New York.
    Damnnnnn hopefully someone got to hit that butt before she left!

  8. #23366

    Jessica has left town

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Turns out, she's still in town trying to make the money for a bus ticket. The full hour we've got planned for tonight should get her most of the way there, and she'll be busy this evening, but she's still here for now.
    She is on her way to New York.

  9. #23365

    Jessica still in town (for now)

    Quote Originally Posted by HKSevo  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I'll have to keep an eye out for when she's back, one of the ads says yesterday was her last day in town, appreciate the info as always, altho the comms issues sounds like a pain.
    Turns out, she's still in town trying to make the money for a bus ticket. The full hour we've got planned for tonight should get her most of the way there, and she'll be busy this evening, but she's still here for now.

  10. #23364
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    I can finally add my own confirmation, just got home from seeing Jessica. She's real, she's cute as hell, and I wish I would've met her before now since she's trying to get out of town. Turns out that I had the chance last week, as she was indeed the friend that Aquafina / Jenn tried to hook me up with. I'm sure there are other factors, but part of her communication problem is that her phone service is off, so she has to use wi-fi calling and the hotel wi-fi is terrible. I tend to assume these girls are candy lovers, and she might be, but there were no obvious signs of it, in her appearance or her behavior--or her room, which was very clean despite her apologies for it being "trashed", in her words. She's very pretty (gorgeous eyes in particular), slim but not skinny, and is friendly and makes good conversation. Solid bbbjcimws, without being asked to swallow, which is always a nice surprise. A little fast, but I feel like she could be persuaded to slow it down a little for a longer date (I was just doing a blow and go). She was able to take every inch several times, which is not very common--I've never thought of myself as being particularly big, but I could count the ladies on one hand who have been able to take it all the way (Dixie and Ryder among them). I confirmed that Greek is on the table with 24 hours' notice, so she can prepare herself--which you'll appreciate if you've ever ended up with your junk covered in shit, as I have a couple times. She says she'll be back in town in a couple weeks, and assuming she does come back, I'll almost certainly be seeing her for a trip to Greece upon her return. Unlike most blow and goes, she didn't rush me out the door, and we sat and talked for probably 15-20 minutes after the deed. Overall, a very pleasant first meeting, and I really hope I get a chance to repeat.
    Dang, I'll have to keep an eye out for when she's back, one of the ads says yesterday was her last day in town, appreciate the info as always, altho the comms issues sounds like a pain.

  11. #23363

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone mind sending me her digits as well? Great head is too hard to find these days. Thanks in advance.
    Wouldn't mind seeing her either if someone would be willing to pm me here digits.

  12. #23362

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a real woman and the pictures in the post are her. She use to be a lot more attentive. Not sure if it the company that stays with her or the candy.
    I can finally add my own confirmation, just got home from seeing Jessica. She's real, she's cute as hell, and I wish I would've met her before now since she's trying to get out of town. Turns out that I had the chance last week, as she was indeed the friend that Aquafina / Jenn tried to hook me up with. I'm sure there are other factors, but part of her communication problem is that her phone service is off, so she has to use wi-fi calling and the hotel wi-fi is terrible. I tend to assume these girls are candy lovers, and she might be, but there were no obvious signs of it, in her appearance or her behavior--or her room, which was very clean despite her apologies for it being "trashed", in her words. She's very pretty (gorgeous eyes in particular), slim but not skinny, and is friendly and makes good conversation. Solid bbbjcimws, without being asked to swallow, which is always a nice surprise. A little fast, but I feel like she could be persuaded to slow it down a little for a longer date (I was just doing a blow and go). She was able to take every inch several times, which is not very common--I've never thought of myself as being particularly big, but I could count the ladies on one hand who have been able to take it all the way (Dixie and Ryder among them). I confirmed that Greek is on the table with 24 hours' notice, so she can prepare herself--which you'll appreciate if you've ever ended up with your junk covered in shit, as I have a couple times. She says she'll be back in town in a couple weeks, and assuming she does come back, I'll almost certainly be seeing her for a trip to Greece upon her return. Unlike most blow and goes, she didn't rush me out the door, and we sat and talked for probably 15-20 minutes after the deed. Overall, a very pleasant first meeting, and I really hope I get a chance to repeat.

  13. #23361
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevySub  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a real woman and the pictures in the post are her. She use to be a lot more attentive. Not sure if it the company that stays with her or the candy.
    Jealous boyfriend? Controlling pimp? Both? After we agreed to a date she ghosted me 2 x these past couple of days. 1st was a solo date and 2nd was a 2 guy 3 sum. Was looking forward to both dates but I don't know anymore. I may try 1 more time just because I want to hit that LOL.

  14. #23360

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes01  [View Original Post]
    Had a 2 guy 3 sum set up with her and when I asked where at she quit responding. I'm thinking that this isn't actually a woman and it's just a dude fucking with everyone.
    She is actually a real woman and the pictures in the post are her. She use to be a lot more attentive. Not sure if it the company that stays with her or the candy.

  15. #23359

    Any info on this one

    Been a few years since I have been here. Saw this add and she caught my eye?

    Has anybody seen her? Is she real? Any info would help before I take the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/843361420413

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape