Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 17734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on Charlotte for awhile but never pulled the trigger. Now that she has disappeared I'm kicking myself for not sampling her. This makes me want to see henny sooner than later. Her ad says she's 22. For those that have seen her, does that seem accurate??
    Her ad also says "best GFE" and unless I'm mistaken all the reviews report she isn't.

  2. #17613
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on Charlotte for awhile but never pulled the trigger. Now that she has disappeared I'm kicking myself for not sampling her. This makes me want to see henny sooner than later. Her ad says she's 22. For those that have seen her, does that seem accurate??
    That's got to be pretty darn close. Would it matter if it was off a couple years at most? It's definitely not off by 5.

  3. #17612
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you can't go wrong with Henny, or Raya. I think Raya provides an even more convincing GFE, and is maybe a bit more freaky depending what you're into.
    I had my eye on Charlotte for awhile but never pulled the trigger. Now that she has disappeared I'm kicking myself for not sampling her. This makes me want to see henny sooner than later. Her ad says she's 22. For those that have seen her, does that seem accurate??

  4. #17611
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    People will say I'm shilling or the like but Henny is your answer. She definitely loves what she does. She works days, Monday thru Thursday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214582273
    Yes, you can't go wrong with Henny, or Raya. I think Raya provides an even more convincing GFE, and is maybe a bit more freaky depending what you're into.

  5. #17610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    I see she is from Texas (at least her phone # is) and her history shows she started posting Jan 2025. Since I have trust issues out call is not going to happen with me locally, nor will I ever send a deposit. Although I can kind of understand an out call asking for it.

    But everyone has their comfort level. Hope what ever you decide works for you.
    An out of towner that is outcall only for deposit is way to sus for me.

  6. #17609

    Up to you

    Quote Originally Posted by Makali  [View Original Post]
    Any info on sydney or snow. She says she only do outcall. Askng for $30 deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...806/8067728641
    I see she is from Texas (at least her phone # is) and her history shows she started posting Jan 2025. Since I have trust issues out call is not going to happen with me locally, nor will I ever send a deposit. Although I can kind of understand an out call asking for it.

    But everyone has their comfort level. Hope what ever you decide works for you.

  7. #17608

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    That Latina he linked is fugly, not a sting and many Latinas are weird by working in that area but maybe they are scared of the local residents in other areas MH has a lot of hotels and is also the only area I almost got arrested for patronizing in LOL.
    Wow. To each his own. But if you know of a legit provider that looks like her, I'll gladly take her off your hands. Other sites show full pics. Not sure if they're accurate, but I'd take the chance if all else is good.

  8. #17607
    Any info on sydney or snow. She says she only do outcall. Askng for $30 deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...806/8067728641

  9. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    My Apologies . See pic below.
    Never see Aphrodite mentioned here. What's her performance like.

  10. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    LOL this couldn't be further from the truth tons of real girls work out of Maryland heights I don't even remember the last time I've seen a sting in Maryland heights to be honest. These days most stings consist of the police trying to setup men trying to hook up with underage girls or at massage parlors.

  11. #17604
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    That Latina he linked is fugly, not a sting and many Latinas are weird by working in that area but maybe they are scared of the local residents in other areas MH has a lot of hotels and is also the only area I almost got arrested for patronizing in LOL.

  12. #17603
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    I don't know, I've fucked a lot of girls in maryland heights.

  13. #17602

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1369  [View Original Post]
    If she is in Maryland Heights, probably a sting.
    Not necessarily. Depends on location. There's a hotel on Dorsett, believe it's near an Indian restaurant, in MH that some providers use and that's legit. Met with one there and she even said she noticed a lot of clients worried about the location just because it's in MH.

  14. #17601

    Age Limit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    My Apologies . See pic below.
    This is informative and thanks for sharing. But I have to say, ages would be nice here. Most of these ladies are decades over my age limit.

  15. #17600

    Easy Answer: Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider that clearly loves sex. I'm tired of providers with a motor mouth who basically phone it in. Thank in advance.
    People will say I'm shilling or the like but Henny is your answer. She definitely loves what she does. She works days, Monday thru Thursday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/214582273

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape