The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 2490 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 37347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37272

    Not a fair assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    My opinion is don't waste your time or money there. Massage I got today was aweful. It was a rushed and a big time tease type of massage to get me going only to be told no no no on everything. Happy ending was rushed with jack hammer.

    All the girls are ugly to me. One seemed like granny while the others are younger they are dog faces and not so good body wise.
    To each their own as far as looks go, they are no worse than any place else though. Yes they will not do anything more than L1 here with UTC or top off at best. But catch the right girl at the right time. They can get busy here. I've called ahead to schedule only to have my lady be busy with another customer when I arrive. But they are far from dogs not sure what you expect. My experience is that the hotter they are the less fun they are so you choose.

  2. #37271

    Still the same

    Quote Originally Posted by RonJohnson83  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone comment on the current state of Bloom Jin in Westland?

    Haven't been there in a couple years but I recall it was always a reliable good massage + tease + L1 for a very reasonable fee.
    Can't remember nane if who I had, was there 2 times in past few months. Both were decent massage with L1 and UTC roaming. I always do 30 minutes as I don't have time but they are the only place still $45 for 30 minutes. So $90 out the door is good here.

  3. #37270
    Quote Originally Posted by RonJohnson83  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone comment on the current state of Bloom Jin in Westland?

    Haven't been there in a couple years but I recall it was always a reliable good massage + tease + L1 for a very reasonable fee.
    As far as I'm aware, it's probably still the same, but I haven't been there since the place that was offering anything you could possibly want in the same strip closed, so I'm not entirely certain. I've heard most of the other Westland places have been hit by LE, but the neighboring cities have been a little better lately than before.

  4. #37269

    I call you out on this bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    I was getting L2 from a few spas in Macomb off, Schoener. The girl has now moved on though. Macomb has always been a little dry, all the fun is out west but even Oakland County is on edge lately. LEO are setting out notices left and right to all these spas trying to get them evicted by their landlords, part of a new task force or something. Posting publicly blows up the spot, even trading too much info privately can too if someone shows the girl the messages but we got to exchange info somehow.

    If anyones got any info to trade, my dms are open.
    It's funny how you always say you get L2 or L3 from massage spas after the fact they close or the woman is gone. You always say you have UTR to trade. Why not just post your experience instead of after the fact. Which spa you get full service in macomb county off Schoenherr road? It's seems like you ask for info instead of posting about your full services after the fact. I'm calling you out on this and feel it's bs.

  5. #37268

    Star moon

    Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    Any report on Amber from starmoon? Saw her on last visit at the door but got a different provider. She looked good.
    My opinion is don't waste your time or money there. Massage I got today was aweful. It was a rushed and a big time tease type of massage to get me going only to be told no no no on everything. Happy ending was rushed with jack hammer.

    All the girls are ugly to me. One seemed like granny while the others are younger they are dog faces and not so good body wise.

  6. #37267

    Wixom road

    Any report on Amber from starmoon? Saw her on last visit at the door but got a different provider. She looked good.

  7. #37266

    Bloom Jin

    Can anyone comment on the current state of Bloom Jin in Westland?

    Haven't been there in a couple years but I recall it was always a reliable good massage + tease + L1 for a very reasonable fee.

  8. #37265

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So Empire Spa on 10 mile rd just east of Van Dyke will do full service. Not the best looking providers but they do get the job done.
    Thanks alot!

  9. #37264

    Kinda dry out there?

    So been out of the game for some time, seems after reading countless reviews if I'm not mistaken theres nothing out there for cute 20-30 year old ladies doing much above L1 in the metro Detroit area? I work close to Redford / Dearborn area thought about trying M1 on telegraph but didn't know what to expect. Any help would be appreciated if theres anything worth wild out there?

  10. #37263

    Empire Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Looking for Asain massage or UTR in new area. I have been very active near Flint. Any help will be appreciated.
    Ok. So Empire Spa on 10 mile rd just east of Van Dyke will do full service. Not the best looking providers but they do get the job done.

  11. #37262

    Wixom road

    As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm new to this area. Because of its convenience, I finally went to starmoon a couple times over the last few weeks. First I saw Bella. Second time I saw Nancy. Both girls are beautiful. Bella is probably late 30's. Nancy is easily in her 20's. Both girls gave a good massage. I already knew Bella has good massage skills from her previous store. There was no hassle at all. No talk of price or anything. Standard.

    Given the reputation of the store, is a four hands worth it? Anyone care to share in a PM their experience in a four hands at this place?

    Cheers.

  12. #37261

    L2 in Macomb

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Sadly there is nothing remotely close to what flint has to offer here in macomb county. Best you will get is a hand job with tits out or maybe panties off but full on boom boom aint happening in any macomb area AMPs. You don't have to venture far Wayne county or Oakland county to get more but even Oakland county is clamping down on AMPs.
    I was getting L2 from a few spas in Macomb off, Schoener. The girl has now moved on though. Macomb has always been a little dry, all the fun is out west but even Oakland County is on edge lately. LEO are setting out notices left and right to all these spas trying to get them evicted by their landlords, part of a new task force or something. Posting publicly blows up the spot, even trading too much info privately can too if someone shows the girl the messages but we got to exchange info somehow.

    If anyones got any info to trade, my dms are open.

  13. #37260
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I've see Natasha several times, agreed it's always fun. Is Jenn in Commerce, Lisa's sister?

    Really hoping to find one or two new girls to meet. Any help is appreciated.
    I tried reaching out to Jenn today to make an appointment tomorrow. She saw my texts but never responded. I will be reaching out to Natasha again as she is great!!

  14. #37259

    Not much

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryCar  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Looking for Asain massage or UTR in new area. I have been very active near Flint. Any help will be appreciated.
    Sadly there is nothing remotely close to what flint has to offer here in macomb county. Best you will get is a hand job with tits out or maybe panties off but full on boom boom aint happening in any macomb area AMPs. You don't have to venture far Wayne county or Oakland county to get more but even Oakland county is clamping down on AMPs.

  15. #37258

    Clean and cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing lots of posts about just random prostitutes who post online.

    First, I wonder if these posts should be made in the Escort section.

    Second, I have only tried Massage Parlors, AMPs specifically. Wondering if I should branch out.

    I like AMPs because the girls typically haven't been in America for a while so my dollar goes a long way with them and the more you go the more you can get out of them. I have had several times where a girl only did a handjob the first visit then went on to L2 and L3, eventually becoming a GFE fuck.

    Latest girl I've gotten from L1 to L3 and its really UTR. Skinny and petite little thing, quite short. A little knocked out teeth but really clean and cute. Been getting L3 from her since February. $150 all in, GFE.
    Thanks for the review. Which spa? Tia.

    Sanders.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape