Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 5848
-
09-20-26 04:59 #5833Regular Member

Posts: 12BBW's
Yeah what he said.
Originally Posted by GoBengals
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 22:46 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 39QUESTION: Who are the biggest BBWs working in Portland right now?
I am into BBW, no size is too big. We used to have some great SSBBW years ago, but I am not aware of any in the area now.
So my question: Who are the biggest girls you know are currently working the area? I don't care if they're old or ugly. I am all about the volume.
-
09-19-26 18:40 #5831Regular Member

Posts: 13ThebrunetteVera
Has anyone seen this girl I'm interested in seeing her but see is high dollar.
-
09-16-26 21:27 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 2930Any info on this trashy looking one
Is she a good trashy to a bad trashy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clack...t/908072654733
-
09-16-26 21:25 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 2930Not 1 but 2 little peeps in PDX
I railed Lisa back in the day off of SA, so check that off the bucket list.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clack...i/107019146315
If you are hungry, grab 2! They are pocket size!
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.3346701/
-
09-16-26 19:27 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 2930Ouch, that is a hard visual, you must be a big Star Wars fan to be able to get hard and fuck Jabba. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 18:04 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 127Goddess is huge, won't take bra off for any reason. About 50 years old, reminded me of Jabba the hut
.
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 17:34 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 207Pregnant
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.3342235/
Hard as hell to schedule but currently 8 months pregnant.
Lactating if that's your thing.
Had a great time with her, hoping I can see her before she pops.
For some reason I thought there was a pregnant provider thread. Could not find it so adding this here.
-
09-16-26 07:44 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 256Quick visit with Tria and a request for info on Goddess
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/214431451#.
Looks like her own grandmother in person, she opened the door, I said "nope" and left.
Request for info on Goddess from the gps board; she seems too good to be true, and her rates are astronomical, but if she's the real deal, I'm down. I searched for info on her here, but her name is also a common adjective used to describe fantastic providers.
-
09-15-26 15:59 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 2930She would not say via text.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 15:51 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 207Thanks for TOFTT
Thanks for TOFTT, I have always been curious about her but man for those rates and I am doing all the work. And now especially with her being a little bigger than her photos. I will pass on her.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 15:09 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 2030Amanda
Agree she is a nice lady, but the last time I saw her (less than a year ago) she was painfully skinny. I wondered if she has health issues? We did lfk cfs BBBJ.
-
09-15-26 11:43 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 378Sleepydoll786
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...oll786.565933/#xfmgMedia.
Pleasant time, bigger than pics, like a small bbw. Starts out on her stomach and you lube her up and massage her, put on the cover and start with doggy, then I flipped her over. Nice big soft tits, pretty. Wonder if the cover is an always thing or not.
-
09-14-26 09:17 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 85Amanda
Ironically, one of the photos in her ad, she's riding someone BB. 😀.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-26 12:03 #5819Regular Member

Posts: 4I kind of see what you mean. I've never been with a TG, so don't know post-op how that looks, but the one pic where she's spread out in this ad makes me think that's not the case.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-27152137/









Reply With Quote






